+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Naviiii

Sep 3, 2018
How long would EOR take?
Received acknowledgement on 26th oct and one more msg on 29th oct stating my EOR is under process.

Test Center: BC India.
I recieved the under processing message on 18 oct..dunno know how much time will they take..on wednesday it will be 4 weeks..

Reactions: thog89

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
I recieved the under processing message on 18 oct..dunno know how much time will they take..on wednesday it will be 4 weeks..
I received EOR confirmation on 17th Oct (BC India). Its been 25 days and no update. Called customer care, told me to wait 1 more week.

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
EOR Outcome received: 08 Nov
Writing band improved from 6.5 to 7. Final bands LRWS 9-7.5-7-7.5
When you got EOR conf/ack message, did it say 4 weeks or 8-10 weeks ?

Last time when I gave for EOR they said 8-10 weeks and got result in 3 weeks. This time they said 4 weeks and it is almost 4 weeks and no result.

nambaliya

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
When you got EOR conf/ack message, did it say 4 weeks or 8-10 weeks ?

Last time when I gave for EOR they said 8-10 weeks and got result in 3 weeks. This time they said 4 weeks and it is almost 4 weeks and no result.
SMS says up to 4 Weeks however in my case, I got my updated TRF in 5 weeks.

Reactions: thog89

Jose&Param

Sep 23, 2018
Hey everyone... thank ya'll for sharing your experiences in this thread. It surely gave me a positive vibe to go for a re-marking. I was confident with my writing and applied for a re mark for the section and got the required score yesterday...
Score increased from 6.5 to 7
Test date- 8th sept
BC, TAMIL NADU
Re-mark applied on 3rd Oct
Nonotification message regd processing on 5th Oct
I've been following the thread since then.. I didnt receive any message from blue dart regarding the dispatch even after a month. Then I remembered that someone in the thread had said the ref no. is the Candiate no. I tracked and collected the courier directly from their office...
Thank you all once again.. you've been really helpful. all the best to those who've applied for the re scoring

Reactions: Pkpk

Abhishek0410

May 4, 2018
Congrats everyone for the new updated score. However, I am still in a dilemma that whether reval wud be a right decision since majority of folks got reval positive in case of writing.
In my previous two attempts my speaking was 7 & 8 and this time its 6.5.

Need some good guidance from anyone out here.

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hey everyone... thank ya'll for sharing your experiences in this thread. It surely gave me a positive vibe to go for a re-marking. I was confident with my writing and applied for a re mark for the section and got the required score yesterday...
Score increased from 6.5 to 7
Test date- 8th sept
BC, TAMIL NADU
Re-mark applied on 3rd Oct
Nonotification message regd processing on 5th Oct
I've been following the thread since then.. I didnt receive any message from blue dart regarding the dispatch even after a month. Then I remembered that someone in the thread had said the ref no. is the Candiate no. I tracked and collected the courier directly from their office...
Thank you all once again.. you've been really helpful. all the best to those who've applied for the re scoring
Hi..Congratulations. Could you please let me know how to check the tracking details. I used my candidate no. As reference number but it says that the ref. No. Is incorrect. It says that tge ref no. Should be a digit of 8 to 11 numbers. My candidate no. Is a 6 digit number.

Jose&Param

Sep 23, 2018
Hi..Congratulations. Could you please let me know how to check the tracking details. I used my candidate no. As reference number but it says that the ref. No. Is incorrect. It says that tge ref no. Should be a digit of 8 to 11 numbers. My candidate no. Is a 6 digit number.
If you are past one month after applying for you re marking, you go to track dart and choose the reference no. and enter your ielts candidate no. I think you might have confused with the waybill reference. if you enter your candidate reference no. you'll even get details of your first delivery of the ielts trf form from BC. in that case you can confirm that you are tracking right

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
If you are past one month after applying for you re marking, you go to track dart and choose the reference no. and enter your ielts candidate no. I think you might have confused with the waybill reference. if you enter your candidate reference no. you'll even get details of your first delivery of the ielts trf form from BC. in that case you can confirm that you are tracking right
I selected ref number itself but i think IDP has a different system.

aman.k

Star Member
Jul 25, 2018
For IDP
Write IDP infront of your candidate no. eg.
If candidate no is 123456
Then reference no will be IDP123456

Abhishek0410

May 4, 2018
Congrats everyone for the new updated score. However, I am still in a dilemma that whether reval wud be a right decision since majority of folks got reval positive in case of writing.
In my previous two attempts my speaking was 7 & 8 and this time its 6.5.

Need some good guidance from anyone out here.

Porusb

May 31, 2017
I have gone through the whole thread and noticed one thing that BC is more liberal than IDP in terms of positive EOR. Hardly any success stories for IDP candidates, I wonder why???

I have applied my EOR from IDP 2 weeks back, hoping to post a success story soon ;)