Exam date Aug 2 BC India
Initial result 97.576.5 LRWS
EOR on 27th Aug(only speaking)
New TRF received on 22nd Sep
New score 97.577 LRWS
This was my second attempt
This forum was so supportive..Thank you
Your speaking score increased ? Nice.
How do you know when your EOR is done ? When you get TRF or online/email/SMS ?

I have also given for speaking EOR. Got EOR confirmation on 3rd September

jinssbox

Star Member
Jun 20, 2018
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-01-2019
AOR Received.
01-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-02-2019
Passport Req..
09-08-2019
Your speaking score increased ? Nice.
How do you know when your EOR is done ? When you get TRF or online/email/SMS ?

I have also given for speaking EOR. Got EOR confirmation on 3rd September
Got to know the result only after i received the TRF

MD123

Sep 3, 2015
Hi... unfortunately my mailing address is now different than the one in irigiorinal TRF.
But my EOR form reflects the current address.
I have mentioned the same and attached a letter to it as well.
I am worried whether I will miss my TRF....
Any advice please...

whosharma

Hi... unfortunately my mailing address is now different than the one in irigiorinal TRF.
But my EOR form reflects the current address.
I have mentioned the same and attached a letter to it as well.
I am worried whether I will miss my TRF....
Any advice please...
They Will send TRF to your new address (The one you mentioned on EOR Request form)
Best of luck for your result..!!

MD123

Sep 3, 2015
They Will send TRF to your new address (The one you mentioned on EOR Request form)
Best of luck for your result..!!
Thank you so much!!!
I got the message that they pick for revaluation on 14th September'18 so four weeks from then know?

whosharma

Thank you so much!!!
I got the message that they pick for revaluation on 14th September'18 so four weeks from then know?
I am not sure about IDP india, but for BC they count 4 weeks once they accept the documents. (Mine is also for EOR and documents were accepted on 11th September.)
We are on same boat...

Before this, I had applied EOR once in Thailand they revert back with updated result within 2 weeks...!

aspirant89

Star Member
Oct 20, 2015
Hi Everyone,
I received the test report for IELTS held on 8th Sep(BC, New Delhi). I scored LRWS 9,9,7,7.5. I went through this forum and googled two band remark. Do local centre's perform a recheck in case there is a 2 band difference in scores? Has anyone got an improved score in this scenario, when they have tried for a recheck.

I believe that my performance in writing section was better than speaking, and was expecting at least 8 in it. I am planning to go for a recheck in writing.

whosharma

Hi Everyone,
I received the test report for IELTS held on 8th Sep(BC, New Delhi). I scored LRWS 9,9,7,7.5. I went through this forum and googled two band remark. Do local centre's perform a recheck in case there is a 2 band difference in scores? Has anyone got an improved score in this scenario, when they have tried for a recheck.

I believe that my performance in writing section was better than speaking, and was expecting at least 8 in it. I am planning to go for a recheck in writing.
When I applied for REMARK in Feb'18 I had same condition LRWS: 8.5,8,6,8
There was 2 Band Gap in my case but i still applied for EOR

My Band increased from 6 ->6.5 but still wasn't enough.
Yes, I got my money back though.

If you are confident and have Rs. 6500 at your disposal you should go for it...!!

Reactions: aspirant89

manishgupta12

Sep 24, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I got my results on Friday 21 September. Got score of 8 8.5 6.5 7 LRWS
I have gone through all the people response on this forum and found some of them to be really motivating. Do you think I should go for review for writing as I need .5 more in writing to cross cutoff line for draw. I have given test at IDP singapore and they have confirmed that review will come in 3-21 days from receipt. But review cost is much higher here - 185$ to be precise. Is it worth to take a risk?

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I got my results on Friday 21 September. Got score of 8 8.5 6.5 7 LRWS
I have gone through all the people response on this forum and found some of them to be really motivating. Do you think I should go for review for writing as I need .5 more in writing to cross cutoff line for draw. I have given test at IDP singapore and they have confirmed that review will come in 3-21 days from receipt. But review cost is much higher here - 185$ to be precise. Is it worth to take a risk?
Depends on how your CRS score will be if you get 7 in writing. If 7 in writing can take you above 440, you should go for remark. Don't think the cut off will come below 440 this year. If CRS is around 435 range with 0.5 increase in writing, it is better to attempt again.

Reactions: manishgupta12

manishgupta12

Sep 24, 2018
Depends on how your CRS score will be if you get 7 in writing. If 7 in writing can take you above 440, you should go for remark. Don't think the cut off will come below 440 this year. If CRS is around 435 range with 0.5 increase in writing, it is better to attempt again.
Yeah increase in .5 for writing will boost my CRS to 440+

MD123

Sep 3, 2015
I am not sure about IDP india, but for BC they count 4 weeks once they accept the documents. (Mine is also for EOR and documents were accepted on 11th September.)
We are on same boat...

Before this, I had applied EOR once in Thailand they revert back with updated result within 2 weeks...!
Oh ok...it's BC only... Any luck on your previous EOR...

Rahuloc

Star Member
Aug 27, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I am in Pune n still havent received report yet..neither have I got ny sms saying report is shipped...
Did u get ny sms with tracking details from BC?