+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

haryokanmey

Sep 23, 2017
What is the probability of IDP Nigeria actually doing an EOR or just waiting for sometime and giving you the same result. There is no way to monitor if there was an actual remark.
Thats their problem if thats what they did. God will repay them. I know I will pass that exam the second I walked out. Tried 3 times with BC. Always had problem with listening, never failed writing before with BC

L8.5R8W6.5S7

chik14

Mar 20, 2018
Thats their problem if thats what they did. God will repay them. I know I will pass that exam the second I walked out. Tried 3 times with BC. Always had problem with listening, never failed writing before with BC

L8.5R8W6.5S7
Same result as mine, same test centre, same test date. Requested for an EOR on the 16th and I called to ask how it can be tracked, I did not get any reasonable reply. I havent gotten any feedback from them since requesting for the EOR.

Kwamena

Feb 23, 2018
I know there are some successful remarking stories but please DO NOT PAY FOR REMARKING. Chances of getting the mark changed is close to zero. Rather use that money to retake the exam. I felt pretty confident going into a remarking, came back with the same score. Resat the exam and got an almost perfect score. Resit, don't remark

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Mine is much worst case. Yesterday I received the EOR. The cover letter stated my details but inside it was someone else's TRF. After calling up customer care and banging head for hrs with them, today early morning i received my results that too without any changes in the scores.
The results were disappointing. No change in the speaking score. Really wonder if they actually did the EOR or returned back the results as is. British Council is just being into fetching hard earned money from the candidates and just playing with their future.
Same thing happened to me as well. I got the TRF of other candidate last week with my address and then I call BC customer care and their management that how come they say that all this is very confidential. This is totally disgusting. Next day I receive mt TRF with no Changes. Very disappointed today. Lets do some thing against these corrupt people. Mine score was LRWS - 8.5 , 8 , 6.5 , 7

Gourav Sareen

Star Member
Apr 29, 2017
Same thing happened to me as well. I got the TRF of other candidate last week with my address and then I call BC customer care and their management that how come they say that all this is very confidential. This is totally disgusting. Next day I receive mt TRF with no Changes. Very disappointed today. Lets do some thing against these corrupt people. Mine score was LRWS - 8.5 , 8 , 6.5 , 7
If BC management is there in this group, please bother to reply on this thing as it clearly seems that you guys are taking money for EOR by not sending anything for remarking. You guys need to provide the proof that you guys sent to UK or Australia for remarking.

I am going to knock the doors to concern Minitsry in India about this malpractices going on with BC and IDP.

tahsil

Nov 10, 2017
If BC management is there in this group, please bother to reply on this thing as it clearly seems that you guys are taking money for EOR by not sending anything for remarking. You guys need to provide the proof that you guys sent to UK or Australia for remarking.

I am going to knock the doors to concern Minitsry in India about this malpractices going on with BC and IDP.
Well, I got my EOR results in less than 10 days. I was suspicious that my center hadn't actually sent my EOR to IDP, So I emailed IDP Australia and asked them have you received my request for remarking? I got a reply that "yes I can see your request is under process and we will let you know about the outcome through your center once the results are out." I emailed them back and said I got my results for EOR a week ago. How come you are saying it is still under process?!!

Last edited:

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Hi everyone, I am going for remarking and have a question related to the EOR form.
In the form they have asked the "Center Name". I am bit confused about it.

Is it supposed to be the "Test Venue" where I sat for the exam or is it something like City name where my Test Venue was?

Please respond anyone. TIA.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Well, I got my EOR results in less than 10 days. I was suspicious that my center hadn't actually sent my EOR to IDP, So I emailed IDP Australia and asked them have you received my request for remarking? I got a reply that "yes I can see your request is under process and we will let you know about the outcome through your center once the results are out." I emailed them back and said I got my results for EOR a week ago. How come you are saying it is still under process?!!
Haha. Wow.

Caught them in the act.

I wonder what IDP Australia would with.

novruzs

Mar 25, 2017
Fingers crossed! Of course, the 10% success rate in EoR shouldn’t be taken as a reason to either apply, or not to apply for a revaluation, and the motivation to go in for a re-mark should depend on our individual circumstances. In my case, as I’m sure in yours too, I am confident I did well in the Writing Section on the day of the exam, and not just in mocks or timed tasks before sitting for the IELTS. Also, while the hope of an at least 0.5 increment is a major motivation in applying for an EoR, I was positive after sitting for the exam that I would score at least a 7.5 in Writing, on a bad day. Applying for a revaluation helps me cope with the sense of dissonance and a shot at bridging the current gap between my actual score and my preceding expectations, by taking positive action :) Speaking of positive action, I’m also planning to retake the test on 21st April. I’ll practice loads of writing tasks before the date and try to target a 9 ( so I at least land up with a 7.5 on a bad day!). I’d recommend you apply in parallel for a retest too, since you get to choose which scores you finally use - the old ones (with hopefully an upward revision after a re-mark) or the new ones (which just might be better across!). Given we have the same scores, I know it is hard to go in for a retest after giving a good first attempt, and getting an overall band of 8 - but it also improves our likelihood of repeating a good performance in a second test, provided we practice writing some more and bursh up on the other sections so we aren’t completely out of touch. Best of luck, and see you on the other side of the re-mark :)
I have seen 1.5 score improvement in writing in the EOR result of local ielts instructor.
His writing has improved from 6,5 to 8 in AC module

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Below are the details for remarking request for my spouse. I will update the information as soon as I get the results
I wanted to know if we can online check the revised result for IDP in https://results.ieltsessentials.com/ or do we have to call up the center to get the update. My center has told me that there is no email communication but they will give me a call once they receive the results but I know they sometimes call after days of receiving results.

Exam Partner-IDP
Country-Kuwait
Revaluation Submission Date-16th March 18
Subject-Speaking
Original score - LRWS 8.5 7 7 6.5
Revaluation Completion Date-NA
TRF received date-NA
Result-Awaited

basheer011991

Jan 2, 2018
Please any one reply. Just now Igot a mail from IDP that my EOR has been completed and my TRF will be posted to my address. But they havent disclosed my result. Is it the same for everyone. I have read in this thread as they will send us our result through mail and then they will courier our TRF. I have applied for EOR last week for 03/03/2018 test date. The email is as

Dear IELTS test-taker,

Your enquiry on results application has been completed, and the finalized results will be posted to you. All results are strictly confidential, and will not be released over the phone or email.

Note: The remarks result will be posted to the address which you have provided in the application form. Should there be any changes to your postal address, please email the new address, along with your full name, test date and test centre location as soon as possible, TODAY.

Your Re-mark Results will be posted out after 2pm Wednesday 4th April 2018. Please allowup to 5-7 business days for the mail to arrive. Please allow up to 10 business days if you are located interstate as your Re-mark Results are posted from Melbourne, Victoria. All re-marks are posted via regular mail.

**Otherwise if you wish to have your results sent via Express or Registered post, please print and complete the form attached, then scan and email it to us today.**

Please note that re-mark refunds (if applicable) will be processed between 5-7 business days after results have been posted. The amount of $176.00 will be refunded in full to the credit/debit card which was provided on the Application Form. If you have made payment via Money Order or Bank Cheque, this will be returned to you with your re-mark results in post. Please be advised that Financial Institution processing times apply and refunds may take an additional 3-5 business day.

Kind Regards,

IDP IELTS Test Centres

ankurrana

Star Member
Jun 8, 2015
Please any one reply. Just now Igot a mail from IDP that my EOR has been completed and my TRF will be posted to my address. But they havent disclosed my result. Is it the same for everyone. I have read in this thread as they will send us our result through mail and then they will courier our TRF. I have applied for EOR last week for 03/03/2018 test date. The email is as

Dear IELTS test-taker,

Your enquiry on results application has been completed, and the finalized results will be posted to you. All results are strictly confidential, and will not be released over the phone or email.

Note: The remarks result will be posted to the address which you have provided in the application form. Should there be any changes to your postal address, please email the new address, along with your full name, test date and test centre location as soon as possible, TODAY.

Your Re-mark Results will be posted out after 2pm Wednesday 4th April 2018. Please allowup to 5-7 business days for the mail to arrive. Please allow up to 10 business days if you are located interstate as your Re-mark Results are posted from Melbourne, Victoria. All re-marks are posted via regular mail.

**Otherwise if you wish to have your results sent via Express or Registered post, please print and complete the form attached, then scan and email it to us today.**

Please note that re-mark refunds (if applicable) will be processed between 5-7 business days after results have been posted. The amount of $176.00 will be refunded in full to the credit/debit card which was provided on the Application Form. If you have made payment via Money Order or Bank Cheque, this will be returned to you with your re-mark results in post. Please be advised that Financial Institution processing times apply and refunds may take an additional 3-5 business day.

Kind Regards,

IDP IELTS Test Centres
It looks positive as they are talking about refund here. Did u check the results online at https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

Which IDP location is this?