+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
I am just aim for the eligibility criteria, so for writing just want 6 and I'm okay with speaking. But if the scores won't deduce then shall I apply for the speaking EoR too? Because there might be chances of improvements
Yes you can apply for speaking too.
But my question is, will your score of L8, R6. 5, W6, S 7 help you to get crs points above 430?

Usually, people aim for 8777 in ielts and if someone gets 8 in listening and 7 in reading and are only short of 0.5 or 1 band in writing and/or speaking go for EOR.

I don't want to discourage you but if I were in your place I would have thought to reappear in ielts.

You can ask for suggestions from other members too.

All the best with whatever you decide to do.

steamer

Jan 14, 2018
Yes you can apply for speaking too.
But my question is, will your score of L8, R6. 5, W6, S 7 help you to get crs points above 430?

Usually, people aim for 8777 in ielts and if someone gets 8 in listening and 7 in reading and are only short of 0.5 or 1 band in writing and/or speaking go for EOR.

I don't want to discourage you but if I were in your place I would have thought to reappear in ielts.

You can ask for suggestions from other members too.

All the best with whatever you decide to do.
I appreciate your saying, but I'm not looking for CRS, I'm just looking forward for my admission abroad. I just want to meet the criteria of 6 bands in each module and 6.5 overall. But by applying for EoR, will I get a .5 increment in speaking and writing modules? Or shall I just apply for the Writing module, because if in case my speaking bands goes up but then there will be no use, since my writing would be 5.5, but I am okay with 6.5 speaking, have met the criteria. So, should I just go for the rechecking of writing? Or should I apply for both? Please help

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
I appreciate your saying, but I'm not looking for CRS, I'm just looking forward for my admission abroad. I just want to meet the criteria of 6 bands in each module and 6.5 overall. But by applying for EoR, will I get a .5 increment in speaking and writing modules? Or shall I just apply for the Writing module, because if in case my speaking bands goes up but then there will be no use, since my writing would be 5.5, but I am okay with 6.5 speaking, have met the criteria. So, should I just go for the rechecking of writing? Or should I apply for both? Please help
Oh okay..
Hmm.. Difficult to suggest.
If you are satisfied with speaking score then go only for writing.

Reactions: steamer

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations.

Don’t wait for BC results they are really worst. I applied for EOR 10 weeks back and they are now saying results are delayed and it will take 7-8 weeks.

What’s wrong with these people? They don’t understand how critical these results are for us and delaying it further makes us loose our deadlines and plans.
I'm not gonna wait for the BC's EOR as IDP's EOR gave me CLB 9. I just wish if the EOR of BC's test comes positive, I will be eligible for the refund ;)
I do understand what you mean though. BC has no sense of urgency at all!! They just don't give a damn! It only took 3 weeks for IDP to provide me with the new TRF. Now that's called service. I'm never gonna recommend BC for IELTS to anyone. However, I did read many people suffering with IDP as well.

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It seems that the entire EOR process irrespective of IDP & BC is obscure. @KingKurly might have applied at the same time as yours but got a call in 3 weeks and for you it got delayed. If they send all inquires to their central office as they say, then all the results should come out in same timeframe...!!
I was surprised for sure but not highly surprised because I read here some people mentioning they got the call in 3 weeks as well. But more surprising is they gave me the TRF on the very day they called me.

kdharven

Dec 3, 2017
hi all
i received my TRF today without any changes.
very disappointing for me.
thanks
i submitted EOR at 04/01/2018
now i conclude that its really a wastage of money and matter of luck.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
hi all
i received my TRF today without any changes.
very disappointing for me.
thanks
i submitted EOR at 04/01/2018
now i conclude that its really a wastage of money and matter of luck.
Bc or IDP? What was your score in IELTs?

KenVir

Jan 22, 2018
Category........
FSW
Hi all,
One query. Does IDP-UAE disclose the result over phone/ text message or email? I got an sms for idp at 6 pm that my trf (EOR applied on 6th January) ready for collection and I can collect it tomorrow 9-5 pm.
I am just wondering that because I have seen some posts where people receive the info in the sms itself if there are any changes or not.

Swarup82

Jun 25, 2017
You can definitely opt for EOR for the Writing module. Meanwhile, once you opt for EOR, you will be ineligible for an ITA/NOI till you receive the EOR results.
Can you please explain why he will be ineligible for an ITA/NOI? Do they verify ECA report based on TRF mentioned in EE profile before giving ITA/NOI?

Last edited:

milindpm

Star Member
Oct 12, 2017
Can you please explain why he will be ineligible for an ITA/NOI? Do they verify ECA report based on TRF mentioned in EE profile before giving ITA/NOI?
You guessed it right. You need to provide the TRF number and they verify/validate it as far as I know.

gemini81

Jan 7, 2018
Hi All,

I received my EOR today from IDP. Had applied on 6th Jan.

Happy to inform that the Speaking module score increased from 6.5 to 7.5.

LRWS now - 8.5, 7, 7, 7.5

Good luck to all. Just be patient and hope for a positive response.
Congratulations!!

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
Hey guys,
I would like to participate in this topic. I did IELTS with the British Council and wasn't happy with the result so i decided to apply for a remark, below are the details:

Module: General (for Australian Immigration)
Test location: Dubai, UAE
Test date: 11.11.2017
Result date: 24.11.2017
Remark request date: 25.11.2017
Result:
L - 8.5
R - 7.5
S - 7
W - 6.5

I just needed 0.5 in writing . I'm still waiting for the outcome of the remark, the British Council told me yesterday that i will be receiving it within the next 4-5 days.

Fingers crossed.

Mohammed,
Did you receive any update from BC, Dubai?