+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

kdharven

Dec 3, 2017
hello all
after analising all threads and recent EOR. i am quite surprise regarding releasing date of EOR because i also applied for EOR on 4th january from surat,india centre and still i did not get EOR result. hope for the best.my test was general training module and applied for writing and speaking. for my bands and all please refer my previous posts.
thanks

Ashley_81012

Jan 25, 2018
They only courier the TRF to your mailing address. Have never heard about this.
Yeah, I really expected that they will directly send me the new TRF without fee. The worst is i don't have an idea about the outcome of my EOR. I thought they will email me about the result

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
hello all
after analising all threads and recent EOR. i am quite surprise regarding releasing date of EOR because i also applied for EOR on 4th january from surat,india centre and still i did not get EOR result. hope for the best.my test was general training module and applied for writing and speaking. for my bands and all please refer my previous posts.
thanks
That’s too early dude. I applied on 17 November and they extended timeline to 28 feb which would be around 3 and half months. At the end it’s BC they always delay results. And who knows whether score will increase or not. It’s heart breaking they don’t follow timelines.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
My Speaking score jumped from 6 5 to 7.5 with IDP. However, I was confident that I did well and the speaking examiner was too rude.

I feel they don't care about giving honest marks to candidates. They give randomly based on their mood.
Congratulations on band increase. IDP is really quick I should have tried that.

Reactions: milindpm

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi, I received an email from BC 2 days ago that the result of my EOR has been released. I was disappointed when I called them asking for the new TRF because they are asking me to pay for the courier fee. I thought its free. Also, I did not receive an email about the result. The only thing they emailed me was the information that they have received my EOR result. Is this a common scenario for those applying for an EOR? Please enlighten me..
That’s strange. Have never heard from anyone that they charge fees for delivery. It’s their responsibility. Please call and ask them reasons and also question about your results whether there is increase or not

Ashley_81012

Jan 25, 2018
That’s strange. Have never heard from anyone that they charge fees for delivery. It’s their responsibility. Please call and ask them reasons and also question about your results whether there is increase or not
I already asked them about my result but they can't tell me anything. According to them it is not allowed to disclose the result over the phone and I need to wait for the TRF. I even insisted to at least tell me whether my score had changed or not because aside from their notification that it has been released, I received nothing. Its very disappointing that after 2 days of asking them, just today that they told me to pay for the courier fee if I can't pick it up in their office. I wasted another 2 days plus 3-5 working days for the delivery of TRF uncertain if its positive or not

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
I already asked them about my result but they can't tell me anything. According to them it is not allowed to disclose the result over the phone and I need to wait for the TRF. I even insisted to at least tell me whether my score had changed or not because aside from their notification that it has been released, I received nothing. Its very disappointing that after 2 days of asking them, just today that they told me to pay for the courier fee if I can't pick it up in their office. I wasted another 2 days plus 3-5 working days for the delivery of TRF uncertain if its positive or not
Hope for the best.
On which date did you apply for EOR?

steamer

Jan 14, 2018
I got my test result today and I took the test on 13th Jan. It was quite depressing. L-8, R-6.5, W-5.5, S-6.5

Should I apply for EoR? I'm so confused because I want an increase in my writing score and speaking. I might not apply for speaking but for writing I am thinking. Are there any chances that it will go up to 6? And does the scores reduce after rechecking?

Smartleo

Star Member
Jan 17, 2018
I got my test result today and I took the test on 13th Jan. It was quite depressing. L-8, R-6.5, W-5.5, S-6.5

Should I apply for EoR? I'm so confused because I want an increase in my writing score and speaking. I might not apply for speaking but for writing I am thinking. Are there any chances that it will go up to 6? And does the scores reduce after rechecking?
What individual score are you aiming for? If you are okay with your other scores and just need 0.5 in writing then go ahead with EOR, but if you think you need an improvement in other scores then definitely it's not a good thought.
P.S. Scores are either increased or it remains the same.

steamer

Jan 14, 2018
What individual score are you aiming for? If you are okay with your other scores and just need 0.5 in writing then go ahead with EOR, but if you think you need an improvement in other scores then definitely it's not a good thought.
P.S. Scores are either increased or it remains the same.
I am just aim for the eligibility criteria, so for writing just want 6 and I'm okay with speaking. But if the scores won't deduce then shall I apply for the speaking EoR too? Because there might be chances of improvements