Dec 3, 2017
Saudi Arabia
LRSW 8.5 8.5 7.5 6.5
Test date 6th January
Result announced 25th January
EOR applied at IDP Riyadh 28th January
EOR result "unchanged"
Wish you good luck guys.
How many days it took for you to get back your EOR?
I too applied for EOR from IDP Riyadh on 1st week of Feb.
And, how will we know that really our paper has been revaluated?
Is it possible that they just took the money and did not send for remark at all!!!

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
LRSW 8.5 8.5 7.5 6.5
Test date 6th January
Result announced 25th January
EOR applied at IDP Riyadh 28th January
EOR result "unchanged"
Wish you good luck guys.
This is so disappointing! I seriously wonder what do these guys do with eor’s!

Taimursh

Jan 16, 2018
Is it possible that they just took the money and did not send for remark at all!!!
Everything is possible. We, two friends applied for EOR and both received same reply.
It took 26 days.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
So it’s quite clear now that EOR for IDP is quicker. Generally feedback on EOR is received within 2-4 weeks whereas BC is taking at least 2 months and in some cases up to 4 months.

I applied for EOR with IDP and got my results in 2 weeks. But when I was following up, it appeared that tests were sent to Australia for rechecking because initial feedbacks were like “we can see that it has been delivered to IDP Australia.” Indicating that they had sent the actual exams by courier. Still one cannot be sure because there is absolutely no transparency when it comes to re-evaluations.

Farnoosh.me

Feb 22, 2018
Hi everyone,
I sat an IELTS test on Jan, 20. When the results were released I got terribly shocked looking at my marks, so I asked for revaluation of speaking and writing immediately. My marks: LRSWO: 8, 7, 7,6.5, 7.
My EOR form was said to be sent for the process the next day (Feb, 3rd) and I prepared myself to wait for 6to 8 weeks as written on the form. Today I just checked the website for no specific reason and found my speaking mark changed from 7 to 8 which made me delighted, though I'm still waiting for a change in my writing since I'm sure my performance was better than a competent user.
Wish u luck with your EOR.

Farnoosh.me

Feb 22, 2018
I also have a question, I have not received any notifications from idp or my test center about the revaluation process completion.
Is it possible for my writing mark to change after a while?? I do need 0.5 in writing:(.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
Hi everyone,
I sat an IELTS test on Jan, 20. When the results were released I got terribly shocked looking at my marks, so I asked for revaluation of speaking and writing immediately. My marks: LRSWO: 8, 7, 7,6.5, 7.
My EOR form was said to be sent for the process the next day (Feb, 3rd) and I prepared myself to wait for 6to 8 weeks as written on the form. Today I just checked the website for no specific reason and found my speaking mark changed from 7 to 8 which made me delighted, though I'm still waiting for a change in my writing since I'm sure my performance was better than a competent user.
Wish u luck with your EOR.
How did you check it online ? I’m curious.
Well I think your score has been increased after remark. In my opinion you’ll get the confirmation of the same when you get your trf. Why don’t you call customer service and check when the result was declared and by when can you expect your trf in the post ?

Farnoosh.me

Feb 22, 2018
How did you check it online ? I’m curious.
Well I think your score has been increased after remark. In my opinion you’ll get the confirmation of the same when you get your trf. Why don’t you call customer service and check when the result was declared and by when can you expect your trf in the post ?
I checked it at https: results.ieltsessentails.com. you can watch you trf online there. It's 2 AM here in my country and tmrw is our weekend so I have to wait a couple of days. I still keep my fingers crossed for a change in my writing mark in near future.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
I checked it at https: results.ieltsessentails.com. you can watch you trf online there. It's 2 AM here in my country and tmrw is our weekend so I have to wait a couple of days. I still keep my fingers crossed for a change in my writing mark in near future.
Good luck ! I hope you get the score you desire.

Armour

Oct 28, 2017
Got old TRF back via courier, no change. No notification by SMS or email.
I got a notification this morning from blue dart regarding a waybill number of a courier from British Council with expected delivery date of 26th. I believe it is the same case as yours as the centre is not even bothered to inform anything.

Farnoosh.me

Feb 22, 2018
I got an email from my IELTS center including the first and the revised trfs.
The bright side of the case is that there is a band score increase im speaking which means a refund, but getting prepared for resitting the exam and get a 7 in writing is frustrating.

aj0101

Oct 21, 2017
Hello Guys,

This is the 9th time I have given my IELTS and every time I have received 0.5 less either in my writing or speaking because of which I am unable to get my desired CRS, I am confident and have achieved better scores in my previous attempts.
02nd Nov,2017 Exam Result
EOR submitted for Speaking and Writing on 26th November
L 8.5
R 8
S 6.5
W 6.5
awaiting result, latest message received last month was (further update will be given on 26th Feb,2018. Has anyone received any update so far ?)

02nd, December, 2017. Exam Result
L 8.5
R 8.5
S 7
W 6.5
Given for revaluation on 03rd January,2018 awaiting result.

Do you think that the score will get improved in writing by 0.5 which i need. It is super stressful because of IELTS, dont know what these guys are up to.

iamhammad

Oct 14, 2017
Hello Guys,

This is the 9th time I have given my IELTS and every time I have received 0.5 less either in my writing or speaking because of which I am unable to get my desired CRS, I am confident and have achieved better scores in my previous attempts.
02nd Nov,2017 Exam Result
EOR submitted for Speaking and Writing on 26th November
L 8.5
R 8
S 6.5
W 6.5
awaiting result, latest message received last month was (further update will be given on 26th Feb,2018. Has anyone received any update so far ?)

02nd, December, 2017. Exam Result
L 8.5
R 8.5
S 7
W 6.5
Given for revaluation on 03rd January,2018 awaiting result.

Do you think that the score will get improved in writing by 0.5 which i need. It is super stressful because of IELTS, dont know what these guys are up to.
Hats off to your courage!

Reactions: oxiz3n