+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Yes.. it's no change for me.. All the best to all of you who are expecting their EOR outcome. I am going for another trial but no British Council this time for sure..!!
That’s sad. All the best for trial.
@Emmemm07 - only we both are remaining from old lot for EOR. Let’s hope we get positive results and that too soon. Keep me posted if you receive results.

Armour

Oct 28, 2017
I applied for EOR on 21st November 2017. Today I received following sms from British Council:

"Dear Candidate,
This is to inform you that there is delay in results for Enquiry on Results (EOR). We will share next update on 19 Feb, 2018.
Regards,
British Council"

My test centre was Ludhiana, India. Really fed up of waiting indefinitely. I need an increase of 0.5 in both writing and speaking.
I was expecting an update today but nothing till now. Don't know how much time it will take. However, going by the recent results, I'm not expecting anything positive, and already preparing myself for retest.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
Yes.. it's no change for me.. All the best to all of you who are expecting their EOR outcome. I am going for another trial but no British Council this time for sure..!!
Why not British council? Is there any difference in marking criteria of BC and IDP?

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
When did you get it ? It’s so disappointing!
Good luck for the retest!

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
@Emmemm07 - only we both are remaining from old lot for EOR. Let’s hope we get positive results and that too soon. Keep me posted if you receive results.
Yeah seems like it. Fingers crossed !
Yes I’ll keep you posted.

Last edited:

ypaul

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-01-2018
I gave IELTS in Oct and applied for EOR in Nov, haven't received response yet. I called them last week and they said they will notify on 19th Feb, still no response from them. It has already been more than 12 weeks.

Armour

Oct 28, 2017
I was expecting an update today but nothing till now. Don't know how much time it will take. However, going by the recent results, I'm not expecting anything positive, and already preparing myself for retest.
I wrote to customer care, and now they are saying they will be able to share an update after 26th February. Meanwhile, I have applied for 3rd March exam through IDP. Hopefully, I'll have a better experience.

Reactions: Emmemm07

Maverick666

Oct 12, 2017
Don't bother applying for an EOR I did and results came back in a jiffy (within 3 Weeks). As the result came back so swiftly the outcome was also very evident. I scored L:8.5,R:8,W:6,S:7.5 and the writing score remained unchanged. However, in my last attempt my Writing was band 7.

saani

Jul 29, 2017
For everyone's information, the thread where I offered to evaluate your chance for a remark has been DELETED.

Strange?
Hi, as u said you worked as IELTS Teacher,kindly guide about 1 thing. Is there any difference in marking criteria of IDP or BC? I am planning to take exam again should i go for IDP? My last attempt was with BC.
Regards

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
got verdict on eor in 5 days. no change in result. how is it possible? this includes the weekend as well. got 8 in writing just a month ago and now a 6 when i know it was not less than 7. combination of 'british council' and 'pakistan' is absolutely disastrous!

Reactions: Naviiii

JayPei

Jul 2, 2017
I gave IELTS in Oct and applied for EOR in Nov, haven't received response yet. I called them last week and they said they will notify on 19th Feb, still no response from them. It has already been more than 12 weeks.
I too applied for EOR in Nov 2017 ( they accepted the EOR on 28th) and they sent a message saying that next update on 28th Feb.

Emmemm07

Jan 24, 2018
So I called customer service today and they informed that the result will be posted out by the end of this week. I’m hoping for the best!