+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

|l|R|l|

May 6, 2018
I took the exam last February 13, 2020 and got the result Feb. 17, 2020 with
L-8 R-7 W-6.5 S-8

After reading the comments here, I decided to go for the remark for my writing and speaking. Submitted it February 21, 2020

Got the results today, February 27, 2020! ( I thought it would take 2-3 weeks)

And I got my writing from 6.5 to 7! Exactly what I was aiming for! :)

I really suggest the remark especially for the writing.
I just got the same exact score. I'm thinking of filing EOR aswell bcuz my essay & letter were decent.
BC - Dubai - Computer based.

ShellyMeow

Mar 6, 2020
From my experience I would advice everyone to go for EOR, If you are confident about your performance in the exam.
I appeared once for IELTS and I was sure about what i did. Results came as L8.5, R7.5, W7, S6..
I was confident about speaking to get 8.5.

I applied for EOR waited for 3 weeks literally had to be behind them to get the TRF refund etc, speaking was graded to 7.5

I wish none should go thru such experience.
Same here! I just received my test result today. L:8 R:8 S:6 W:7
I’m confident that my speaking part is at least 6.5
After reading your story, I feel more confident now and hope they can increase my scores!

Reactions: Sole1 and nitrous

VaniRohit

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
Is there anyone who got ielts score increased in revaluation from IDP Ielts
If yes..then after submitting your old TRF to the IDP head office
.in how many days you got your new TRF with increased score couriered at your place by idp???

VaniRohit

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
I have applied for EOR on the very same date and I check my EOR status almost every half an hour. So will let you know as soon as I come to know about the same.
The first time when I applied for EOR it took exactly 10 days (9 working days) and I am a loyal customer of IDP. So with all my experience I am expecting the result around next weekend.
Can I go directly at their head office to submit my old TRF as I got email today which says my score has changed
In how many days I can expect my new trf

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Can I go directly at their head office to submit my old TRF as I got email today which says my score has changed
Well congrats hope you got the desired result. You should give it a try, nothing to lose , from what I understand you are on a tight schedule as your birthday is approaching. I would have gone to the test center if I were you. Try your best to speed up the process and all the very best to you.

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
Did you check your candidate login portal or in ieltsessential for change of marks. Whether anything has changed there?

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020
If you get your new score you can update the same in your profile as the TRF number is going to remain the same as far as I know. You don't have to physically possess the new TRF.

VaniRohit

Star Member
Aug 26, 2019
I didn't see any score change on IDP portal as well as essentials.results.com
Can you or anyone confirm if new TRF number remains same as old onenin case of revaluation and score increase

gowrisheighty6

Star Member
Jan 16, 2020

Dhruv2004

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Is there anyone who got ielts score increased in revaluation from IDP Ielts
If yes..then after submitting your old TRF to the IDP head office
.in how many days you got your new TRF with increased score couriered at your place by idp???
I too get an email abt change in score .
But like you i donot know when i will get new trf.

Dhruv2004

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Congratulations Dhruv2004, has your EOR status changed from "Awaited" in your IDP candidate portal?
Thanks
Actually my institute has my id and password and today its a holiday so i couldnot check it i just got message from faculty and an email notifying about refund and change in score, i will check tomorrow. But in case it get changed there then how can i check my new score

R A K E S H

Jan 9, 2020
Hello,

Where can we track the status of EOR filed ? I have applied for EOR with BC on and received a message on 5th March saying my EOR process started.

Is there any way we can track this progress?

Please advise. And just checking the possibility of change in the score my scores were L-8.5, R-9, W-6,S-6.5