+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Mihir98

Sep 12, 2019
It’s been 21st day since I applied for EOR for speaking as I got 6.5 bands.

This is my seventh attempt and now I am dejected by giving exam again and again.

My other scores are LRW:8.5/8.5/7.

Is there any possibility of an increasing score in speaking??

EtaG

Star Member
Nov 30, 2018
It’s been 21st day since I applied for EOR for speaking as I got 6.5 bands.

This is my seventh attempt and now I am dejected by giving exam again and again.

My other scores are LRW:8.5/8.5/7.

Is there any possibility of an increasing score in speaking??
All i can say is have patience and don’t loose hope. Hope for the best and never give up. It will be the best day of your life, the day you achieve the magical score. All the best.

Tuwaa

Sep 20, 2019
EOR SUCCESS STORY
So,it took me 4 times to do this and i want to share my experience.
1 attempt 12.2018 LRWS 7 8 6 6.5
2 attempt 03.2019 LRWS 8 7 6 6.5
3 attempt 03.2019 LRWS 7 7 6 6.5
4 ATTEMPT 08.2019 computer based for the 1st time, previously it was paper work
LRWS 8 7 6 7.
So, I've finally got 7 for speaking. But what surprised me even more, is that they gave me 6 for writing. I honestly believed that I performed way better than previously. I'm from Ukraine,and we only have 2 options here to pass an ielts. It should be either BC or IDP. this time it was local Idp center in Kiev.
So, I realised that it can be done on purpose. Wait,they might have their own financial intentions to decrease a score of some students as they can see that someone is going to immigrate and needs clb9. Moreover,i had a gut feeling that some parts of exam may be evaluated in Kiev, but not in Australia as it's supposed to be.
So, I've decided to do EOR.
EOR sent to KIEV 09.09.2019
Got an answer from them on 11.09.2019 that my EOR was completed.
BUT. I did my research and I've found IDP website and I've written to them asking about my EOR.
Basically,I couldn't trust our local test center in Kiev so i decided to write to Australia and track my eor results.I was surprised as they answered to all my questions regarding my eor.
On 11.09.2019 i received a letter from IDP AUSTRALIA saing they confirmed receiving my EOR.And it was completed and sent back to Kiev. At this point I didn't know what are the results as they can't reveal this information.
I wrote to Kiev then asking about my result.
Kiev answered: check your results online.
Finally, i see on my computer 8 7 7 7!!!!!
Guys, if you really believe in yourself and in your writing part, go for it!!! Prove your point!
They raised my mark from 6 to 7 , basically confirming that they can be wrong.
Aslo, i really recommend you to write directly to idp Australia.Cause in my particular case it seems that local test center might be interested in decreasing scores.
I wish everyone to be stronger and to pass Ielts despite any obstacles!
From which centre u applied for ielts? British council or IDP?

jrana

Sep 20, 2019
I got
Listening:8.5
Reading:8.0
Speaking :7
Writing:6.5
I did well please advise shall i appear for evaluation

Tuwaa

Sep 20, 2019
B
Yep go ahead
I gave OET which was initially marked by Australian, and i also stuck at 300 in writing which is equal to 6.5 ielts. It took 2 months for OET remarking and then I got 350 which is equal to 7 Bands. Again this time 2 Australian examiners marked my score. In rest 3 subtests i already scored 350 and above

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
My score LRWS 9 9 6.5 9. Idp chennai. Should i apply for EOR?
Looking at this score I am confused weather to envy or pity you. While correcting your writing, the examiner might have been thinking "What must I have for Lunch?? and what for dinner?? blah blah...." and suddenly he might be thinking "shit I didn't checked this paper, I must mark many more papers, lets give him score which will make him cry... here go with your 6.5"... Damn...

I suggest you to apply for EOR and let us know the update.

Reactions: mdshoaib

Kbsahni

Sep 20, 2019
I scored (L, R, W, S) 8.5, 9, 6.5, 7.5 in BC (Delhi - General Training) . I m not satisfied with my writing score and planning to get it re-evaluated. Should I proceed? I need a +0.5 band to fulfil my criteria.

Please suggest!

Aitha

Star Member
Jul 5, 2018
Toronto
Category........
I scored (L, R, W, S) 8.5, 9, 6.5, 7.5 in BC (Delhi - General Training) . I m not satisfied with my writing score and planning to get it re-evaluated. Should I proceed? I need a +0.5 band to fulfil my criteria.

Please suggest!
Go for EOR if you are confident.

mssai14

Star Member
Nov 20, 2018

Please suggest!
EOR Is a matter of luck. I would strongly recommend anyone here who want 0.5 more band in writing or speaking even if you are not confident. Hope for the best!

Reactions: Kbsahni