+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

talktosam

Jul 31, 2019
Hi all how BC inform if EOR complete...? Like if score increase they mentioned anything about that in email..? Or send just as a email your EOR is completed...?

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019
Hi all how BC inform if EOR complete...? Like if score increase they mentioned anything about that in email..? Or send just as a email your EOR is completed...?
As far as I know, BC mentions whether there is a change in score or not. However, IDP doesn't mention anything.

inthu

Aug 20, 2019
hello everyone,

I recently did the IELTS exam conducted by the British Council.
The following are my scores:
L-9
R-7.5
S-7
W-6.5

I am falling short of CLB 9 due to half a band. Should I apply for an EOR? I thought that I did a competent job with the essay and the letter. Although I have never had my practice essays evaluated, I have studied the standard essay formats and my test essay seemed fairly done well.

aakshaypeb

Mar 29, 2018
Timelines for EOR

Test Partner: IDP
Test Center: Mumbai, India
Test Date: 29th July
Test Result: 3rd August
EOR Applied: 5th August
EOR Confirmation: 5th August
Awaiting the results

Just had a word with IDP, they have asked me to wait for more 7 to 10 business days. Not sure why it is taking so long for them to revaluate my results. I have seen others getting their result in 14-15 days. I just hope, all this waiting does not go in vain. :(

tonydlaw24

Feb 15, 2019
hello everyone,

I recently did the IELTS exam conducted by the British Council.
The following are my scores:
L-9
R-7.5
S-7
W-6.5

I am falling short of CLB 9 due to half a band. Should I apply for an EOR? I thought that I did a competent job with the essay and the letter. Although I have never had my practice essays evaluated, I have studied the standard essay formats and my test essay seemed fairly done well.
go for the EOR, It's worth the try. Also be ready mentally to retake the test in any eventuality, that for me is the best approach

Reactions: inthu

tonydlaw24

Feb 15, 2019
Hi everyone, my EOR story:

Exam Date: 3rd July, 2019
Score: L/R/W/S 8.5/8/6.5/8
Eor applied: 10th July, 2019
Acknowledgment : 11st July , 2019
Eor result: 7th August, 2019
Result: Writing and Speaking scores have remained unchanged
British Council, Kazakhstan

So guys, I suppose long waiting/processing time does not guarantee increased score
Don't be deterred bro. put yourself together and attempt it again. focus on your writing to increase your score.

sumak

Aug 20, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I gave my IELTS BC on 6th July. Got the below score -
L - 8.5
R - 8.5
S - 7.5
W - 6.5

Applied for EOR on 24th July. Waiting for results. Have scored 7 in writing before so hoping for the best!
Anyone who has taken the test on 6th July from Delhi, India, received their EOR results?

amirahamdy

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
Hi Everyone,

I gave my IELTS BC on 6th July. Got the below score -
L - 8.5
R - 8.5
S - 7.5
W - 6.5

Applied for EOR on 24th July. Waiting for results. Have scored 7 in writing before so hoping for the best!
Anyone who has taken the test on 6th July from Delhi, India, received their EOR results?
I did the test and EOR for speaking in the same dates in KSA and my results have been released