FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
28 September 2019
File Transfer...
24 October 2019
What is the average time duration for remark of computer delivered IELTS? I applied for writing remark yesterday. When should I expect my result? Has anyone applied recently?

shivani94

Aug 14, 2019
Hi,
My wife gave her 15th attempt on 1st August her scores are:
L8.5
R7
S8.5
W6.... She never got less than 6.5 ... No idea what to do,completely shattered... We have also applied for for another eor on 17th of July and result is awaited. In that exam she scored w6.5 l8.5 r 8 s7. Shall I apply for this one also??
you should wait for eor result of 17 because u still have time to fill eor for aug 1

gursewak singh

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
SANGRUR,PUNJAB,INDIA
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
File Transfer...
25-11-2013
Med's Request
24-09-2013
Med's Done....
25-09-2013
Hello i got my result
R 8.5
L 8.5
W 6.5
S 5.5
Should i go for EOR
I need 6 in S
I traveled for 150 km (one way) to reach jalandhar,punjab,india to give test from sangrur and i don't wanna repeat it.

Last edited:

amirahamdy

Star Member
Nov 10, 2018
IDP Riyadh, KSA. Paper based on 6th July.

L 8.5
R 8.5
W 7
S 6.5 :,(

I applied for EOR on 25th July and still no show :(
shall I give IDP center in Riyadh a call? Would it be a positive sign or it doesn’t matter

Umera

Apr 7, 2017
IDP Riyadh, KSA. Paper based on 6th July.

L 8.5
R 8.5
W 7
S 6.5 :,(

I applied for EOR on 25th July and still no show :(
shall I give IDP center in Riyadh a call? Would it be a positive sign or it doesn’t matter
I wrote IELTS exam from BC Riyadh on 6 July and got the result on 19 July...
L 9, R 7.5, W 6.5, S 7
I applied for EOR on 23 July and got a email from BC on 8 Aug that my speaking score was changed from 7 to 7.5 but my writing was unchanged. You could give them a call but I guess right now IDP & BC are closed for holidays and will reopen on 18 Aug.

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019
Hi everyone. I would like to share my latest IELTS results with you. After 4 attempts, I have successfully achieved the desired score in IELTS examination. I took the test on 9th August (CDT) and got my results today. L8.5 R7.5 W7 S7 (was expecting 7.5/8 in speaking). I went for remarking twice and wasn't successful, but that doesn't mean you should hesitate in applying for a remark.

Advice: Never give up. Focus on your mistakes and keep trying.
Best of luck to all of you.

Eqbal

Feb 28, 2019
Got my results yesterday
L- 9, R- 8.5, W- 7.5, S- 7
Should I go for EOR? I need 7.5 in speaking to max out my CRS score. But I doubt my score will change as I didn't do too well in speaking.. any suggestions?

BPreet Singh

Star Member
Dec 2, 2018
Hi BPreet,

How did u check with BC? Do u have their phone number or the link how to contact. Today the centre at Cleveland told me that my application is being sent to BC for remark and BC would not give me any direct information. But I really want to double check whether BC received my application or not.
Thank you.
+44-1619577755 you can call them on this number.

banana_soup

Aug 15, 2019
Got an unofficial score today:

L 9
R 9
W 6.5
S 8

I did feel pretty bad about the writing after finished the test. It was not a very good essay - content/vocab wise - but at least there should be no obvious grammatical mistakes & should have evenly distributed paragraphs

Should I get a remark? Some sources online said if you get 2 bands higher in one of the papers, then they will do an automatic remark for your IELTS. Which means applying for remark again is a waste of money

Please let me know if anybody has been in the same situation and successfully increased their score : (

Last edited:

ammad88

Apr 16, 2019

L 9
R 9
W 6.5
S 8

I did feel pretty bad about the writing after finished the test. It was not a very good essay - content/vocab wise - but at least there should be no obvious grammatical mistakes & should have evenly distributed paragraphs

Should I get a remark? Some sources online said if you get 2 bands higher in one of the papers, then they will do an automatic remark for your IELTS. Which means applying for remark again is a waste of money

Please let me know if anybody has been in the same situation and successfully increased their score : (
If you say your writing went bad, then don't waste money. It will not change. I have tried it and wasted money. Go fo another attempt.

Reactions: banana_soup

SR_T

Aug 9, 2019

L 9
R 9
W 6.5
S 8

Hi,

I have got the same scores as yours and I am going to apply for a remark. I was very happy with my writing test and felt confident that it deserved at least a 7. So when the result came it took me by surprise. I know of a person who had a 2 band difference in two modules and her EOR was successful. But you should only apply for revaluation if you are confident that your writing was good enough to get a higher band. Good luck