+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
IELTS First attempt - LRSW 8.5, 7, 7.5, 6.5 (IDP Computer Delivered)
Second attempt - LRSW 8, 8.5 ,8, 6.5 (IDP Computer Delivered)
Third attempt - LRSW 8.5, 7, 8, 6.5 (BC Computer Delivered)

This time I was sure that I wrote a good essay and letter so applied for EOR on 24th April for Writing and Speaking. Received SMS today that there is a change in score. They took a complete month to process EOR.. Just hoping they increased Writing only.
Thanks to this thread for the motivation. But small thing to remember, you should go for EOR only if you are 100% confident.
Hello ripul, Congrats for the remark. Did you opted for all components to be rechecked?

My IELTS General scores from IDP came out today as below and I am considering for remarking.
L 8.5
R 7
S 7.5
W 6.5

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
I've applied for the EoR with IDP in Canada today as I am pretty much confident that I wrote a 7-deserving essay.
I've been struggling with this exam over the past few months even though I have a Canadian master's degree. I moved to Canada with my little child and spouse and never expected that this 0.5 would have potential to destroy all our plans.
I hope everything will be fine in a few weeks with a positive improvement of the EoR. Best of luck to everyone!

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
I've applied for the EoR with IDP in Canada today as I am pretty much confident that I wrote a 7-deserving essay.
I've been struggling with this exam over the past few months even though I have a Canadian master's degree. I moved to Canada with my little child and spouse and never expected that this 0.5 would have potential to destroy all our plans.
I hope everything will be fine in a few weeks with a positive improvement of the EoR. Best of luck to everyone!
Hello Kiva2014, best of luck for you EOR. I also appeared on 11 May 2019 exam and got my IELTS General IDP results out today as below:

L: 8.5
R: 7
S: 7.5
W: 6.5 :(

I am considering to file EOR next week here in Dubai, UAE. I am not sure if the writing content will be assessed by Cambridge or local center. I prefer it to be outside UAE.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Hello Kiva2014, best of luck for you EOR. I also appeared on 11 May 2019 exam and got my IELTS General IDP results out today as below:

L: 8.5
R: 7
S: 7.5
W: 6.5 :(

I am considering to file EOR next week here in Dubai, UAE. I am not sure if the writing content will be assessed by Cambridge or local center. I prefer it to be outside UAE.
IDP EoR is assessed in Australia and BC EoR in Uk.

Reactions: crs350onip

jiggishad

Oct 19, 2018
Hi - even I appeared for IDP from Canada, and got LRSW - 9 9 8 6.5
Even I am pursing masters degree and this 0.5 has strong potential to destroy all plans. I did Academic from India and got 8 in writing - not sure how they have marked. Still contemplating whether to apply for EoR or not.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks mate, it is useful information.

I have also heard that the remarking process has been simplified and it usually takes now one week for IDP. Is that correct ?
Correct. IDP is much faster than BC. People in this thread received their result in 14 odd days.

Reactions: crs350onip

Kiva2014

Star Member
Mar 23, 2019
Hi - even I appeared for IDP from Canada, and got LRSW - 9 9 8 6.5
Even I am pursing masters degree and this 0.5 has strong potential to destroy all plans. I did Academic from India and got 8 in writing - not sure how they have marked. Still contemplating whether to apply for EoR or not.
You should definitely apply for an EOR with these great scores. Hopefully, you will get the desired score in writing.

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Correct. IDP is much faster than BC. People in this thread received their result in 14 odd days.
Thanks, I will definitely apply for an EOR as more and more cases have come to my attention where score was raised by 0.5 band when re-checked by IDP in Australia.

My scores for 11 May 2019 were
L - 8.5
R - 7
W - 6.5
S - 7.5

I will keep this forum with all updates on my EOR journey :)

he5ham

Star Member
May 24, 2019
Hey Guys,
here is my EOR status:

Exam details:
CDT / BC / Egypt (Alexandria)
27/April/2019

Result:
2/May/2019
LRWS 8/8/6.5/7.5

EoR:
Applied for EoR on 4/May/2019 (BC Office Alexandria)
EoR Module: Writing

Nothing until now (not even a confirmation that I applied for an EoR)

I'll keep you updated!
Good luck for all of us...

Reactions: ammad88

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hey Guys,
here is my EOR status:

Exam details:
CDT / BC / Egypt (Alexandria)
27/April/2019

Result:
2/May/2019
LRWS 8/8/6.5/7.5

EoR:
Applied for EoR on 4/May/2019 (BC Office Alexandria)
EoR Module: Writing

Nothing until now (not even a confirmation that I applied for an EoR)

I'll keep you updated!
Good luck for all of us...
I heard BC takes more time in some cases up to 2 months recently for an EOR.