+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Have you got any text from BC that your TRF is received at their end? Also, did they communicated anything for refund?
yeah i got an sms from them that the TRF is received, i sent on priority next day delivery.
No communication after that

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hello Everyone. I got my IDP IELTS results as below:
L 8.5
R 7
S 7.5
W 6.5

Do i stand a chance of getting 7 in writing if I apply for remarking ? Do I need the original report for applying ?

crs350onip

Feb 23, 2019
Pakistan
NOC Code......
Hi,
I gave IDP on 11th May
Got my result today,
LRWS - 9 9 6.5 8

Should I go for EoR for writing section? I am confused on whether to proceed or not.
Hello, I am in a same situation like you.

My IDP IELTS results for 11 May are
L 8.5
S 7.5
R 7
W 6.5

Please also advice.

sagar00736

May 21, 2019
Hi,
I got an email like this after applying for EOR. So do we get another email about the process starting or Is this is a final email confirmation?

Greetings from IDP Education India Pvt Ltd.

This is in reference of your Enquiry on Result (EOR). You have successfully submitted the EOR application request against the below details :

Thanks
Sagar

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Yeah, just applying reval doesnt guarantee u an increased score.. u should be confident that ur writing is worth an increase

rishi123

Star Member
May 15, 2019
Do i stand a chance of getting 7 in writing if I apply for remarking ? Do I need the original report for applying ?
Do I stand a chance? that is for you to decide because you should know if your writing deserves a 7 or above bands, one cannot judge on it because we haven't seen your writing. As far as sending the original report is concerned, you do not have to send it.

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hi,
I got an email like this after applying for EOR. So do we get another email about the process starting or Is this is a final email confirmation?

Greetings from IDP Education India Pvt Ltd.

This is in reference of your Enquiry on Result (EOR). You have successfully submitted the EOR application request against the below details :

Thanks
Sagar
Thats all, count 21 days after this

denoza

May 18, 2018
I got my result today. Unfortunately the writing test was not as good as before. I have given IELTS academic twice before and I never went under 7. So my question is; does general training has a stricter marking criteria as compared to the academic?

My current score stands as follows,

S: 8
R: 9
W: 6.5
L: 8.5

I have applied for EoR for Speaking and Writing and now I am waiting for the results. I will update the status if I am successful.

BatRavinder

Mar 28, 2019
I submitted my request for eor on 26th May, they sent me an acknowledgement on 29th May.
Dear Candidate,
This is to confirm that your revaluation (EOR) request is under process. It takes up to 21 days for the process to be completed.
Regards,
British Council

I called them after 21 days and they told me I ll get it by end of 28 days i.e, today. Today I got a message
Dear Candidate,
This is to inform you that your request for Enquiry on Results (EOR) is still under processing. We will share next update on 31 May, 2019.
Regards,
British Council

What is wrong with them?

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I submitted my request for eor on 26th May, they sent me an acknowledgement on 29th May.
Dear Candidate,
This is to confirm that your revaluation (EOR) request is under process. It takes up to 21 days for the process to be completed.
Regards,
British Council

I called them after 21 days and they told me I ll get it by end of 28 days i.e, today. Today I got a message
Dear Candidate,
This is to inform you that your request for Enquiry on Results (EOR) is still under processing. We will share next update on 31 May, 2019.
Regards,
British Council

What is wrong with them?
BC is like this.. Cant help

strawy96

May 14, 2019
Dear Candidate,
Regards,
British Council

Dear Candidate,
Regards,
British Council

What is wrong with them?
You mean April? I'm confused. Anyway, for BC, it can take up to 28days.

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
IELTS First attempt - LRSW 8.5, 7, 7.5, 6.5 (IDP Computer Delivered)
Second attempt - LRSW 8, 8.5 ,8, 6.5 (IDP Computer Delivered)
Third attempt - LRSW 8.5, 7, 8, 6.5 (BC Computer Delivered)

This time I was sure that I wrote a good essay and letter so applied for EOR on 24th April for Writing and Speaking. Received SMS today that there is a change in score. They took a complete month to process EOR.. Just hoping they increased Writing only.
Thanks to this thread for the motivation. But small thing to remember, you should go for EOR only if you are 100% confident.

Last edited: