Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
Hello I need advice
I scored 7.5 9876.5 LRWS in October but EOR my speaking score didn't changed
Now in Feb I got 8.58.57.56.5 in LRSW
Now I got half band less in writing
Should I go for revaluation
i think yes, if u need only 0.5 increase and that too in W/S - provided u have desired score in all other modules.
Also depends on ur confidence on how well u wrote..

mamadaqa

Dec 5, 2018
I took the general test (paper based, BC) on Jan 19 and I got
LRWS: 7.5, 9.0. 7.0, 8.5

My listening score was short by 0.5 so I retook the test on Feb 9 (paper based - BC - Toronto) and this time I got
LRWS: 9.0, 8.5, 6.0, 8.0

I'm still in a bit of shock b/c of my writing score... I need W: 7.0 to get CLB 9, but I don't know how likely it is to see a 1.0 unit increase in my score if I EoR :(

Last edited:

Pujit1542

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
I took the general test on Jan 19 and I got

I was short 0.5 in listening so I retook the test on Feb 9 and this time I got

I'm still in a bit of shock b/c of my writing score... I need W: 7.0 to get CLB 9, but I don't know how likely it is to see a 1.0 unit increase in my score if I EoR :(
I also gave an exam on 19th Jan British Council;LRWS:8.5,7,6.5,7. Got stuck .5,. Have send EOR and I am scared and nervous as future depends on just0.5!!!!!

Vive

Star Member
Oct 1, 2018
I took the general test (paper based, BC) on Jan 19 and I got

My listening score was short by 0.5 so I retook the test on Feb 9 (paper based - BC - Toronto) and this time I got

Hi - see my score :
LRWS - 9,9,6,7.5

Almost same as urs, i have applied for EoR - Got an email that my score is changed - But i still don know how much it is increased
Might by 6.5 also, which will be waste to me but i tried because i was little confident on my essay.

Anyways follow ur instincts and go ahead so that other scores are nt wasted..All the best..

Risa_zii

Feb 15, 2019
I took the exam on the 9th of Feb my result is LRWS - 7.5, 7, 7.5, 7. I want to request for it to be remarked, has anyone been in similar position and got a positive outcome for listening?

Pujit1542

Star Member
Aug 24, 2018
Hi - see my score :
LRWS - 9,9,6,7.5

Almost same as urs, i have applied for EoR - Got an email that my score is changed - But i still don know how much it is increased
Might by 6.5 also, which will be waste to me but i tried because i was little confident on my essay.

Anyways follow ur instincts and go ahead so that other scores are nt wasted..All the best..
You gave it by IDP or BC

Tungbaskee

Feb 7, 2019
I just got the below mail from BC - Lagos

It doesn't indicate if score changed

Dear Candidate,

I hope you are well.

This is to inform you that your feedback has returned from the EOR Team in the UK.

Kindly visit our Lagos office at your convenience to pick your result with your international passport.(You may send a representative with a copy of your international passport, an authority letter INDICATING THAT IT’S AN EOR RESULT to pick it on your behalf if you are not in town).

Please note that Port Harcourt candidates are advised to pick up their result from the Port Harcourt Office a week after receipt of this mail.

Our result collection days for our Lagos office are Mondays & Tuesdays ( 08:00-03:30hrs) and Fridays ( 08:00-12:00hrs) of any week with exceptions of public holidays, while our Port Harcourt office result collection day is only on Wednesdays.

Please note that we do not send EOR results to candidates by courier, you are required to make all necessary arrangements for the pick-up of the result in hardcopy from our office.

Please ensure you come along with your original EOR receipt in order for your full refund to be processed if you have a changed result. Please note that you are to submit your refund form with the attached copy of the IELTS score change letter received with your Test Report Form as supporting evidence for your refund.

Has anyone received such before? And did your score change?

Tungbaskee

Feb 7, 2019

Dear Candidate,

I hope you are well.

This is to inform you that your feedback has returned from the EOR Team in the UK.

Kindly visit our Lagos office at your convenience to pick your result with your international passport.(You may send a representative with a copy of your international passport, an authority letter INDICATING THAT IT’S AN EOR RESULT to pick it on your behalf if you are not in town).

Please note that Port Harcourt candidates are advised to pick up their result from the Port Harcourt Office a week after receipt of this mail.

Our result collection days for our Lagos office are Mondays & Tuesdays ( 08:00-03:30hrs) and Fridays ( 08:00-12:00hrs) of any week with exceptions of public holidays, while our Port Harcourt office result collection day is only on Wednesdays.

Please note that we do not send EOR results to candidates by courier, you are required to make all necessary arrangements for the pick-up of the result in hardcopy from our office.

Please ensure you come along with your original EOR receipt in order for your full refund to be processed if you have a changed result. Please note that you are to submit your refund form with the attached copy of the IELTS score change letter received with your Test Report Form as supporting evidence for your refund.

Score is still showing old result from the portal, does that mean score didn't change or my result wasn't sent to U.K. At all

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
Hi - see my score :
LRWS - 9,9,6,7.5

You got your new result?

qaziarslantariq

Sep 12, 2018
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IELTS Request
14-02-2019
I took the exam on the 9th of Feb my result is LRWS - 7.5, 7, 7.5, 7. I want to request for it to be remarked, has anyone been in similar position and got a positive outcome for listening?
Changing scores in Listening and reading are rare!

Jay90

Feb 23, 2019

Dear Candidate,

I hope you are well.

Hi, I also applied for an EOR for 19th Jan General Test module in Abuja.
Test result was LRWS 8.5, 9, 6.5 and 8
I got a mail on Thursday that my result is ready for collection and no indication for a refund was cited in the mail. You should be hopeful and i am also very hopeful.

Will go pick up my results on Monday after the general elections.

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Score is still showing old result from the portal, does that mean score didn't change or my result wasn't sent to U.K. At all
They told me to not depend on the score on the portal after the EOR and instead visit their office to collect it. They can't email or tell you the result of the EOR on the phone since it is sealed. I went to collect mine from the British Council itself.