+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Tungbaskee

Feb 7, 2019
Hi, I also applied for an EOR for 19th Jan General Test module in Abuja.
Test result was LRWS 8.5, 9, 6.5 and 8
I got a mail on Thursday that my result is ready for collection and no indication for a refund was cited in the mail. You should be hopeful and i am also very hopeful.

Will go pick up my results on Monday after the general elections.
Did you write BC or MOD?

Tungbaskee

Feb 7, 2019
They told me to not depend on the score on the portal after the EOR and instead visit their office to collect it. They can't email or tell you the result of the EOR on the phone since it is sealed. I went to collect mine from the British Council itself.
Oh wow! So you mean yoyr result didn't change online but you got an increase?

hbrsid86

Star Member
Dec 26, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-05-2019
Passport Req..
15-11-2019
LANDED..........
11-09-2021
Oh wow! So you mean yoyr result didn't change online but you got an increase?
Well actually mine didn't change and didn't show any change online. But I called them before going to pick it up and they told me that the change might not show online so not to depend on it. The only way I could know is by going there to pick it up myself.

Tungbaskee

Feb 7, 2019
Well actually mine didn't change and didn't show any change online. But I called them before going to pick it up and they told me that the change might not show online so not to depend on it. The only way I could know is by going there to pick it up myself.
I just have this strange feeling it might not change

LRWS - 8.5, 9, 6.5 , 8 ...I can't wait

Tungbaskee

Feb 7, 2019
I got a mail on Thursday that my result is ready for collection and no indication for a refund was cited in the mail. You should be hopeful and i am also very hopeful.

We have the same result as a matter of fact. Did you write the CBT or PBT

You can connect me via whatsapp 08032577980

slim-shady

Star Member
Feb 23, 2019

When did you apply? BC or MOD?

karizma360

Oct 12, 2018
Received my Revaluation Score Report today for 2nd Attempt which was on 29 Nov 2018.
Score changed from 6 to 6.5.
Revaluation Scores did change drastically for this one!!! Totally unbelievable.

3rd Attempt Test Revaluation Scores:
Writing Score changed from 6.0 to 7.5 (1.5 band increase, that is insane, never did I expected that to happen, that too in Writing)
&
Speaking Score changed from 7.0 to 8.0 (1.0 band increase)

I had put all the 4 modules for revaluation although I only needed an increase in Writing module.

I have attached a screenshot for people who won't believe me.
https://ibb.co/NrhT74z

Tungbaskee

Feb 7, 2019
Revaluation Scores did change drastically for this one!!! Totally unbelievable.

3rd Attempt Test Revaluation Scores:
Writing Score changed from 6.0 to 7.5 (1.5 band increase, that is insane, never did I expected that to happen, that too in Writing)
&
Speaking Score changed from 7.0 to 8.0 (1.0 band increase)

I had put all the 4 modules for revaluation although I only needed an increase in Writing module.

I have attached a screenshot for people who won't believe me.
https://ibb.co/NrhT74z
Wow... what an increase in scores. Congratulations.

Did you take BC or MOD? Computer Based or Paper Based

karizma360

Oct 12, 2018
Wow... what an increase in scores. Congratulations.

Did you take BC or MOD? Computer Based or Paper Based
Hello everyone, want to share my successful journey of IELTS with you guys after a few failures I've had.
I finally nailed it on my 4th Attempt and I can't fathom I received my dream score today, it's unreal.

1st Attempt - 29 Sep 2018 - L 8.0 R 7.5 W 6.5 S 7.0 (0.5 short for writing went for revaluation)
EOR for Writing - Scores remain unchanged
2nd Attempt - 29 Nov 2018 - L 8.0 R 7.5 W 7.0 S 6.0 (for the very first time scored 7 in writing but i blew up in speaking)
3rd Attempt - 15 Dec 2018 - L 8.0 R 7.0 W 6.0 S 7.0 (writing score back to 6 bands, my heart just sank again, in spite of using the same writing format I used in 2nd attempt to get 7 bands )
Decided to go for revaluation for both 2nd and 3rd Attempts at the same time.
Meanwhile decided not to waste time and booked an exam for 19 Jan 2019
4th Attempt - 19 Jan 2019 - L 8.0 R 8.5 W 7.0 S 7.5 ( Today the 1st Feb 2019 is the luckiest day of life to finally be able to nail it through)
Haven't even received the revaluation scores for 2nd and 3rd attempts, lol. Do I care? Not anymore.

I wish you all the best of luck and keep trying. This is just a temporary phase which will go away. Keep pushing. Cheers

City: Rajkot
British Council

Reactions: Jay90