+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
The entire ielts process is ambiguous, EOR even more so. How do we know if our EOR requests are even sent to Australia for evaluation and that we are just not handed over our old trf and three weeks? Isn’t it just blind trust, no one to check!

dnesh0166

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
Confirmation of EOR : 1st Oct
I also called BC customer care today for latest status regarding my EOR for test dated 08 SEP. To my surprise, it was advised that EOR is still in process and courier number will be sent by SMS as and when it is dispatched. Usually, the entire process takes 2-4 weeks. BC received my docs on 29.09.2018 and more than 3 weeks have already passed. I don't know what to say...

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
I also called BC customer care today for latest status regarding my EOR for test dated 08 SEP. To my surprise, it was advised that EOR is still in process and courier number will be sent by SMS as and when it is dispatched. Usually, the entire process takes 2-4 weeks. BC received my docs on 29.09.2018 and more than 3 weeks have already passed. I don't know what to say...
Correct. Wait till end of this week. We should get the tracking number by next Monday.

From recent BC EOR timelines, it seems that people get it after 4 weeks (i.e. in 5th week)

ktswapnil

Sep 24, 2018
I am also waiting from IDP. Confirmation of EoR received on 29th Sept.
is this an indication of successful outcome. I am hoping for so

MKRaja

Star Member
Oct 4, 2018
My guess is that for 8th September Idp remark many EOR trf’s were sent out yesterday. Couple of them have said it was negative, writing didn’t change, so I guess it could be negative :(

I am hoping for speaking change from 6.5 to 7 but I seriously doubt it now. It’s in the courier, should receive it tomorrow. Idp speaking remarking for 8th September test.

ktswapnil

Sep 24, 2018
My guess is that for 8th September Idp remark many EOR trf’s were sent out yesterday. Couple of them have said it was negative, writing didn’t change, so I guess it could be negative :(

I am hoping for speaking change from 6.5 to 7 but I seriously doubt it now. It’s in the courier, should receive it tomorrow. Idp speaking remarking for 8th September test.
Please let us know the outcome once you recieve it. Hope for the best and prepare for the worst ! Best luck

YPS

Mar 7, 2018
I noticed people got sms of courier dispatch after exact one month and in another 4 to 5 days courier was delivered.... :oops:

engr_m.umair

Aug 29, 2014
Karachi, Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23-10-2019
Med's Done....
14-11-2019
Passport Req..
24-02-2020
VISA ISSUED...
27-02-2020
My brother and I applied for GT-IELTS BC (Karachi, Pakistan) on 29-Sep-2018. He got L/R/W/S 9/8.5/6.5/6.5 and I got 8/7/6.5/7, and after receiving the results on 12-Oct-2018 my brother submitted EOR for both of TRF's on 15-Oct-2018. After applying for EOR he received EOR acknowledgment email on 18-Oct-2018 but I haven't received any acknowledgment till now. I sent an email BC to inquire about it, that is there any issue? I haven't got any E-mail!, so they replied me on Friday (19-Oct-2018) that EOR acknowledgment email is sent within a week, so wait for that time period.

My Question is if both of us applied from the same bank, and TRF are sent on the same date, so how come he received the E-mail and I didn't?
Is this normal that they delay the EOR acknowledgment, and I am being impatient!?

If anyone else faced a similar experience? Please guide as this is the first time I applied for EOR!
Emailed them after 1 week had elapsed, and they asked following details! now waiting for their reply after submitting the following data.

Dear Umair,

Thank you for your email.

You are kindly requested to write us back specifying below mentioned details so that we may assist you accordingly:

• ID Document number
  • Test Centre number
  • Test City
  • Test date
  • IELTS Test type (UKVI, Life Skills, Normal)
  • Date of Birth
  • Bank Deposit Slip (scanned image)

Should you like to receive more information, please do attach the earlier email correspondence to help us serve you better. Please feel free to contact us for further information.

peacefulwarrior

Jun 4, 2018
Guys got the trf, actually very surprised to see it and totally relieved!

Speaking score changed from 6.5 to 7!

Finally after 6 attempts and 1 revaluation journey ends, I hope all of your anxiety and trauma ends too.

Best luck!
Congratulations. Can you share your timeline?

Was it BC or IDP?