+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Naruto_Uzumaki

Star Member
Sep 12, 2018
This is the best news from IDP. Thanks for sharing. Did you get a new trf or you saw the new score online or your money was refunded before you knew of the change?
Didn't receive any e-mail from IDP regarding the EOR success. Directly got the TRF by post and now the previous result feedback is taken down by IELTS on its website.

Last edited:

Naviiii

Sep 3, 2018
Hello Everyone,

This thread has been very helpful and informative. Thus, Sharing my details herewith.

Exam Partner: IDP
Test Centre: Bangalore, India
Test Date: 28th Jul 2018
Result Declared on: 10th Aug 2018
Test Results: L8, R9, W6.5, S7
EOR applied for: Writing
EOR applied on: 16th Aug 2018

Got updated test results on 12th Sep 2018. Writing score revised to 7.

Do apply for EOR if you are really confident that you did well in the exam and if time and money aren't a concern. Good Luck :)
Hello.. have u got ur refund??

Naviiii

Sep 3, 2018
Didn't receive any e-mail from IDP regarding the EOR success. Directly got the TRF by post and the previous result feedback is taken down by IELTS on its website.
What does that mean?? Result was taken down from Idp ielts essential site or candidate login of idp ielts??

Sam_7511

Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys ,

I really want to thank everyone here for all the help and information provided. For the same wanted to share my details,

Exam partner: British Council
Date of Examination: 28th July
Result: LRSW 9,8.5,7.5,6.5
EOR applied on 17th August for only writing
New Trf received today 13th September
Score got increased to 7.5 from 6.5.

I suggest if your confident that you performed well you should go for revaluation as what I see is the exam partners are knowingly giving less marks in one out of four parts to increase their revenue. I got a raise of 1 band in writing I can not believe the faculty who checked my answer sheet the 1st time was so dumb that they marked it wrong as per my performance but rather I feel this is done with a purpose of boosting their sales and revenue.

I am at heights of happiness right now but more than that I am sad and disheartened to know that how these guys are messing up with the future of all of us for their own benefits.

Babsfrey

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Hi guys ,

I really want to thank everyone here for all the help and information provided. For the same wanted to share my details,

Exam partner: British Council
Date of Examination: 28th July
Result: LRSW 9,8.5,7.5,6.5
EOR applied on 17th August for only writing
New Trf received today 13th September
Score got increased to 7.5 from 6.5.

I suggest if your confident that you performed well you should go for revaluation as what I see is the exam partners are knowingly giving less marks in one out of four parts to increase their revenue. I got a raise of 1 band in writing I can not believe the faculty who checked my answer sheet the 1st time was so dumb that they marked it wrong as per my performance but rather I feel this is done with a purpose of boosting their sales and revenue.

I am at heights of happiness right now but more than that I am sad and disheartened to know that how these guys are messing up with the future of all of us for their own benefits.
Wow. I like this. Congratulations! I applied for EOR on the 30th August for writing. I am still expecting my result. I hope I can get a raise too.

Reactions: amelvj

sherlyd

Sep 2, 2018
Did any one receive an acknowledgement email or sms from BC for EOR acceptance? I have submitted for EOR on Sept 2. And till now i havnt received any sms or anything, i am unable to even track if its been sent.