+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Naviiii

Sep 3, 2018
its disappointing to say the least.. I don't want to take the test again, I don't know if I'll be able to score 8 in listening again..
the only thing I was confident about before the test was writing.. and I got the lowest score in that.. though I must admit I only prepared for a couple of days for the test..
I had taken toefl twice before.. one way back in 2011 and second one was last year.. I scored good in writing both times with 29/30 and 28/30.. so I was fairly confident about it :(
Have u received the eor result?? When did u fill d eor..and country?

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
I wrote my exam on 28th July with idp. LRWS = 8,5 7 6,5 8. I had already applied for eor and in a little above one week after I paid, I received an email that the remark had been completed. My result will get to me in another one week. I am wondering why the remark was so fast. Has anyone had success in idp?
please do let us know when you get your trf.. need to know about any success story from idp to boost my hope..

Reactions: Naviiii

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Do I get notified when EOR result is out ? Can I check it online ?

Or I have to wait till I receive the old/new TRF to know the results ?

Babsfrey

Star Member
Aug 22, 2018
Do I get notified when EOR result is out ? Can I check it online ?

Or I have to wait till I receive the old/new TRF to know the results ?
Most people get an email, while the others receive the TRF by mail, without prior notification.

If your result is still available online, you may find it updated with the new result. The down side is that most result are no longer available online after a while.

Reactions: thog89

Pri-14

Jul 20, 2018
I got my EoR result yesterday which was positive :)
I needed 0.5 in writing, and it changed from 6.5 to 7 :D

Details below...

Exam Date - 7 July
Centre - India
Exam Partner - BC
EoR request submitted - 6th August
EoR with new TRF received - 6th September (completed relatively quick, I believe !!!)
EoR requested for - Writing Only

Initial Score
L 8.5, R 8, W 6.5, S 7.5

Updated Score
Writing changed to 7

Wishing you all luck for your EoR.
Hi
I also applied EOR on 31st July but still not got any update.please confirm where and how to check?

Karan110006

Jul 29, 2018
Does anybody from India can tell that in revaluation process do you get money first in ur account if a score is increased or get the mail first with cheque by post?

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
Does anybody from India can tell that in revaluation process do you get money first in ur account if a score is increased or get the mail first with cheque by post?
I think it will be deposited into your account. That is why they ask for account details in the EOR form.

I have given EOR for speaking (BC India) last week. Waiting for result...

rafaykhalid89

Star Member
Sep 8, 2018
I think it will be deposited into your account. That is why they ask for account details in the EOR form.

I have given EOR for speaking (BC India) last week. Waiting for result...
is it BC in particular which asks for account details or both BC and IDP ask for it? As IDP here in Pakistan didn't ask for any account details when I submitted the form.. :/

thog89

Star Member
May 27, 2018
we must have different EoR forms then, because the form I submitted had only one page and asked for only my name and test centre details..
Better you contact them or wait for your EOR results to be out. If there is a change ask for the transaction/cheque or if no change in score, you can just leave it