+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

emcee_sa

Jun 18, 2018
I appreciate your input. Thank you a lot!
I might have used complex sentences than simple ones, but the rest should be OK.

All in all, I think I'll retake test, as that'll allow me to use my current IELTS score to apply early.

Would you recommend I go for IDP this time rather than BC?
I didn't even know to be honest that there is IDP/BC before coming to this forum, so what is the difference?

Thanks again for taking the time to address my questions.
IELTS is administered by its joint owners, IDP and BC. As far as I know IDP is based in Australia, while BC is from the UK. Going by the posts in this thread, IDP is faster in releasing results than BC. Some are inclined to say that BC are more lenient than IDP in marking the subjective modules, but having taken exams with both, I'm inclined to comment they have the same standards. Since IDP is much faster, I would recommend them.

Regardless of which organisation you take your next exam, all the best to you.

Reactions: canada_5212

emcee_sa

Jun 18, 2018
I took the exam on 24th May 2018 & applied for EOR in the hope of converting my speaking from 6.5 to & bands. BC acknowledged the same on 14th June. I just tried to check my result online & found my result is not available, is it common?
What was the subject of the acknowledgment? If it is receipt of the request then the results are not yet available. I'm not familiar with BC's practice but they should send you an email once the remarking is completed.

Last edited:

miatk

Jun 15, 2018
Today I have received the letter from BC and found EOR result remained unchanged unfortunately.

I think going for EOR is completely waste of money and time.

harjitdhir

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Today I have received the letter from BC and found EOR result remained unchanged unfortunately.

I think going for EOR is completely waste of money and time.
So sorry to hear that bud.
Could you please share for which test date did you apply and how long did it take ?

R.Zoheb

Jun 6, 2018
I took the exam on 24th May 2018 & applied for EOR in the hope of converting my speaking from 6.5 to & bands. BC acknowledged the same on 14th June. I just tried to check my result online & found my result is not available, is it common?
When did u apply for EOR
even i have applied for speaking module 24th may..
I di

Pankaj Pundir

Mar 15, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
What was the subject of the acknowledgment? If it is receipt of the request then the results are not yet available. I'm not familiar with BC's practice but they should send you an email once the remarking is completed.
I received a SMS saying my application is under process and it my take upto 8 weeks to complete.

miatk

Jun 15, 2018
So sorry to hear that bud.
Could you please share for which test date did you apply and how long did it take ?
Test date: 12/05/2018
Conformation email from BC : 31/05/2018.
Date written on the letter that came with TRF today(21/06/2018) is 08 June 2018.
I have doubt that can how BC remarked all of four modules in just eight days.
I think they are not even rechecking.
The system is so secret(not showing anything any paperwork).
It’s very hard to believe that they doing something fair. If they doing things fairly then they is no point to hide anything like answers sheets etc.
This is my second EOR they did the same, now I have no doubt that IELTS is fraud.
In my opinion don’t go for EOR and resitting is better option.
In EOR they not even checking your work, if someone’s work checked then 99% chances are in their own favour eg. Unchanged.
They are doing this doing this intentionally.
Like if your score in listening or reading are not good then 100% sure you have original score in writing and speaking. Otherwise they reduce one to 6.5 bands.
Best of luck to all for rechecking.

Dr.sony

Aug 11, 2017
Bangladesh
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-10-2018
AOR Received.
01-11-2018
Passport Req..
08-04-2019
Hello guys...

I'm not sure whether I should apply for EoR or not.
I confident in my writing in general. I've worked for 10 years in a corporate environment where English is my go-to language.
I also use English extensively as my primary language that I hardly use my mother tongue anymore.

I'm not exactly sure though if I haven't made too many spelling mistakes or not, but I wrote using the expected structure and I should have written enough words.

My scores are: Listening 8.5 / Reading 8.5 / Speaking 8.0 / Writing 6.0

I only need writing to be a 7.0 to get a CLB 9 and get enough points to stand a chance in the EEP.

What are your thoughts? Thank you very much!
Obviously if I opt for EoR, I can't use IELTS scores, and can't start my express entry profile.
But is there even a point of my estimated score will be 354!

I'm devastated.

Exam Partner-BC
Country-Saudi Arabia
Exam Date: 2-June-2018
Revaluation Submission Date- Not yet
I had exactly same score for the test on 7th april. Applied eor on 22nd april and got the result on 5th june. Result was unchanged. It was from idp

Reactions: canada_5212