+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

R.Zoheb

Jun 6, 2018
Hey !

I have applied EOR for 24 March 18(BC) result too.
Could you please tell me when you got the result and how long did it take ? And were you informed about the results via email or sms ?

I'd appreciate a response.
Thank you.
So till now u dint get d result?
N for which module did u apply for EOR?
I wrote exam on 24th march 2018
Aplied for EOR on 13th April
Received result on 11th june
No change

R.Zoheb

Jun 6, 2018
Hey !

I have applied EOR for 24 March 18(BC) result too.
Could you please tell me when you got the result and how long did it take ? And were you informed about the results via email or sms ?

I'd appreciate a response.
Thank you.
I wasnt informed about my result through any thing
Infact i had to call bc twice for d update of results..finaly they told me results are out bt cant be disclosed on call..n they would send the trf within 4 to 5 days..
No prior in

canada_5212

Jun 20, 2018
Hello guys...

I'm not sure whether I should apply for EoR or not.
I confident in my writing in general. I've worked for 10 years in a corporate environment where English is my go-to language.
I also use English extensively as my primary language that I hardly use my mother tongue anymore.

I'm not exactly sure though if I haven't made too many spelling mistakes or not, but I wrote using the expected structure and I should have written enough words.

My scores are: Listening 8.5 / Reading 8.5 / Speaking 8.0 / Writing 6.0

I only need writing to be a 7.0 to get a CLB 9 and get enough points to stand a chance in the EEP.

What are your thoughts? Thank you very much!
Obviously if I opt for EoR, I can't use IELTS scores, and can't start my express entry profile.
But is there even a point of my estimated score will be 354!

I'm devastated.

Exam Partner-BC
Country-Saudi Arabia
Exam Date: 2-June-2018
Revaluation Submission Date- Not yet

Reactions: Dr.sony

harjitdhir

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
So till now u dint get d result?
N for which module did u apply for EOR?
I wrote exam on 24th march 2018
Aplied for EOR on 13th April
Received result on 11th june
No change

I applied around 15th April and I received an acknowledgement text on 25th April. I applied for writing. I called em today and they said right now they don't have any info on my case. Chances are it would be released next week. Let's see what comes out of it. Listening to your story I've lost all hope.

Last edited:

harjitdhir

Star Member
Oct 25, 2017
Hello guys...

I confident in my writing in general. I've worked for 10 years in a corporate environment where English is my go-to language.
I also use English extensively as my primary language that I hardly use my mother tongue anymore.

I'm not exactly sure though if I haven't made too many spelling mistakes or not, but I wrote using the expected structure and I should have written enough words.

I only need writing to be a 7.0 to get a CLB 9 and get enough points to stand a chance in the EEP.

Obviously if I opt for EoR, I can't use IELTS scores, and can't start my express entry profile.

I'm devastated.

Exam Partner-BC
Country-Saudi Arabia

We're all in the same boat, bud. I'd say give it a try.

harjinder461

Star Member
May 29, 2017
I am very confused about EoR
My score -L-6.0 s-6.5 r-6.5 w-5.5
I need 0.5 more in writing according to my requirement ...
But i am not sure about my writing test that it will be increased
Suggest me any body that should i try again ? remarking should try

R.Zoheb

Jun 6, 2018
I applied around 15th April and I received an acknowledgement text on 25th April. I applied for writing. I called em today and they said right now they don't have any info on my case. Chances are it would be released next week. Let's see what comes out of it. Listening to your story I've lost all hope.
Itz been around 2 months n hw come ur result dinr

R.Zoheb

Jun 6, 2018
If u r c

emcee_sa

Jun 18, 2018
Hello guys...

I'm devastated.

Exam Partner-BC
Country-Saudi Arabia
If you need a 1.0 increase, I suppose it's a matter of evaluating whether you met the band criteria for the 7.0 mark. Your grammar looks great so band 7.0+ becomes a matter of test technique. Did you use simple sentences instead of complex ones? Were you prone to using contractions or repeating words in the essay? Did you not meet the word limit? Answering 'yes' to any of these questions makes it less likely for a band 7.0.

Also, since you went with BC, be mindful of their EOR processing times, which is vastly longer than IDP. If you're pressured for time, it doesn't seem wise since BC takes 8 weeks or so compared to IDP's 2-4 week turnaround.

But it's ultimately your call. Bless either way.

Last edited:
Reactions: canada_5212

emcee_sa

Jun 18, 2018
It's your decision but I am prone to say that if it's 0.5 difference, go for it (if you have the resources and time to do so). IDP is generally pretty quick with the EOR.

sagarskch

Star Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hello,

Test Location: Navi Mumbai (India)
IELTS Partner: IDP
Test Date: 12-May-2018
TRF received date: 28-May-2018
L - 9.0
R - 7.0
W - 6.5
S - 7.5
Overall - 7.5

EoR applied date: 28-May-2018
EoR applied for:Writing
Mode of application: payment done and submitted required documents in-person at IDP-Thane office
EoR completed date/TRF received date: 11-Jun-2018
Result: Unchanged

Not going to give up!
How did u check the result? Did u check it online or they have sent u a mail?

canada_5212

Jun 20, 2018
If you need a 1.0 increase, I suppose it's a matter of evaluating whether you met the band criteria for the 7.0 mark. Your grammar looks great so band 7.0+ becomes a matter of test technique. Did you use simple sentences instead of complex ones? Were you prone to using contractions or repeating words in the essay? Did you not meet the word limit? Answering 'yes' to any of these questions makes it less likely for a band 7.0.

Also, since you went with BC, be mindful of their EOR processing times, which is vastly longer than IDP. If you're pressured for time, it doesn't seem wise since BC takes 8 weeks or so compared to IDP's 2-4 week turnaround.

But it's ultimately your call. Bless either way.
I appreciate your input. Thank you a lot!
I might have used complex sentences than simple ones, but the rest should be OK.

All in all, I think I'll retake test, as that'll allow me to use my current IELTS score to apply early.

Would you recommend I go for IDP this time rather than BC?
I didn't even know to be honest that there is IDP/BC before coming to this forum, so what is the difference?

Thanks again for taking the time to address my questions.

Pankaj Pundir

Mar 15, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
I took the exam on 24th May 2018 & applied for EOR in the hope of converting my speaking from 6.5 to & bands. BC acknowledged the same on 14th June. I just tried to check my result online & found my result is not available, is it common?

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
I have submitted my Writing for revaluation today.

My score is L:8.5, R: 8.5, W: 6 and S: 9. Will update once i get the result.
I applied for Remark on 7th June and got the email from British council to collect the TRF on 14 June. No change in the score.