+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejoined old company. How many referral letter i should take?

Aakash Evans

Sep 22, 2014
Hello All,

I just received an ITA a day back in the recent draw. I have 3+ years of experience in NOC 4163. I worked with company A for 2 year and 3 months and then joined company B. I worked in company B for 6 months and then again rejoined company A. In this case, what should i do? Should i get two reference letter for company A or tell them to mention about the two employment duration in one letter itself? My employment with company A and company B fall under the same NOC (i.e. 4163).

Kindly help me as i am in the process of collecting all the documents.

Regards,
Aakash Evans

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
Aakash Evans said:
Hello All,

I just received an ITA a day back in the recent draw. I have 3+ years of experience in NOC 4163. I worked with company A for 2 year and 3 months and then joined company B. I worked in company B for 6 months and then again rejoined company A. In this case, what should i do? Should i get two reference letter for company A or tell them to mention about the two employment duration in one letter itself? My employment with company A and company B fall under the same NOC (i.e. 4163).

Kindly help me as i am in the process of collecting all the documents.

Regards,
Aakash Evans
It'd be better if you collect two separate letters for the same employer, each one indicating the specific period of employment.

Mentioning both the employment periods in one single letter would not be a good idea.

Follow these links if help needed.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/format-for-work-experience-certificate-t487387.0.html

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/format-for-job-description-certificate-t487385.0.html

rohanr

Mar 26, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
The PR form asks you for N number of work experience proofs, if you have mentioned N items in your work experience.
It is better to get 2 separate letters from company A.

Good luck!

Aakash Evans

Sep 22, 2014
Thank you rohanr and jpv2212 for the response....also had one more query...

In my first company i had two promotions before i left the company...do i need to show only the last designation in my reference letter or both of them? There is a lot of confusion on this, some say its okay not to show so many promotions and only the last one before you left the company? Need urgent help on this one...!!

rohanr

Mar 26, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24-04-2017
AOR Received.
24-04-2017
Med's Done....
21-06-2017
If you held 2 designations (say "associate" and "senior"), you have to mention these 2 as positions in your work history.
Correspondingly, you will be asked for 2 proofs. If both positions are with same company, same supervisor; they can be combined in one letter.

You could just show the latest position and show one proof for it. But it may be construed as misrepresentation.

Good luck!