+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection & Student Direct Stream

abc12345xyz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
So guys, please advise me what should I do? How much amount should I show?

Also, I noticed that most of the students are doing upfront medical. Is medical required for Pakistani students?

Hamza555

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022

Also, I noticed that most of the students are doing upfront medical. Is medical required for Pakistani students?
Yes yes it is required
Show gic amount of 10,000 CAD or more, pay 1 year college/uni fees and show bank statements if you have any and property documents which will make your case more strong

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

You need a medical. Your application was refused prior to even getting an update for a medical. Pay first year tuition and show funds for 3 years fo study since your grandfather has the funds. Need to show 6 month statements. show that you don’t need to work.

abc12345xyz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
You need a medical. Your application was refused prior to even getting an update for a medical. Pay first year tuition and show funds for 3 years fo study since your grandfather has the funds. Need to show 6 month statements. show that you don’t need to work.
So no need to open GIC account?

If I pay 1 year fees, and shows around 60K cad you think I have better chance to get a visa?

I didn't include study plan, in my application. Is this required? There was no option to upload this?

Another thing I noticed that after filling out visa questionnaires it gives family form with out siblings information form that I uploaded. But now when I am filling out questionnaires now it is showing family form with siblings information. Is this random?

Hamza555

Star Member
Jul 20, 2022

If I pay 1 year fees, and shows around 60K cad you think I have better chance to get a visa?

I didn't include study plan, in my application. Is this required? There was no option to upload this?

Another thing I noticed that after filling out visa questionnaires it gives family form with out siblings information form that I uploaded. But now when I am filling out questionnaires now it is showing family form with siblings information. Is this random?
They have updated the family form so you need to fill that

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020

If SDS, yes. 60k may be okay. Include an SOP.

abc12345xyz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
If SDS, yes. 60k may be okay. Include an SOP.
I don't know how to select SDS category. It is not showing online. How to apply under this category?

and If applying under non-SDS then how much should I show in bank statement? With that I will also show some property papers.

Also how to request GCMS notes? Will it help in my case? I checked online (atip website), and according to this I can request under Privacy act, right? But then it is asking to upload "proof right to access". I am so confused. What to do?

abc12345xyz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2014
I don't know how to select SDS category. It is not showing online. How to apply under this category?

and If applying under non-SDS then how much should I show in bank statement? With that I will also show some property papers.

Also how to request GCMS notes? Will it help in my case? I checked online (atip website), and according to this I can request under Privacy act, right? But then it is asking to upload "proof right to access". I am so confused. What to do?

DesiPikachu

Jan 13, 2021

SDS is automatically selected if you said you're appying with GIC of $10K+ and you meet the other eligibility criteria:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/temporary-residents/study-permits/direct-stream.html#toc02

Jun 12, 2022

hi... while you are answering the eligibility questions for the study permit, it will ask whether you have 6 and above in all modules of ielts, if you answer YES, then it will ask you have paid 1 year tuition fee, for this also if you answered YES, next it will ask whether you opened GIC account and if you answered YES for this question also you will be automatically directed to apply for SDS category or if you don't meet these requirements automatically you will be directed to apply for NON SDS category..