+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***Rejection*** Serious suggestions and help needed

sam.devilz19

Nov 7, 2017
St. John's, NL, Canada
I know for home ties, one can provide an affidavit of return to home country, but I'm not sure if CHC can use it later on to cause issues with your PGWP/PR application based on this Affidavit. Senior members please comments and share your thoughts?

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
With the number of times people have been denied sp due to "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay..." it seems that Canada must have a serious problem with students overstaying after their studies. Innocent applicants will suffer as a result of breaching sp rules and staying in a country illegally.

Reactions: Fresh Prince

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
Explain why the VO thinks students will not leave Canada? On this forum I have rearly seen any other reason.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
With the number of times people have been denied sp due to "I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay..." it seems that Canada must have a serious problem with students overstaying after their studies. Innocent applicants will suffer as a result of breaching sp rules and staying in a country illegally.
Only from a handful of countries. Once they arrive in Canada, they don't show up for class and go work under the table.

It's very rampant problem. CBSA and iRCC knows that.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I know for home ties, one can provide an affidavit of return to home country, but I'm not sure if CHC can use it later on to cause issues with your PGWP/PR application based on this Affidavit. Senior members please comments and share your thoughts?
Affidavit can’t be enforced so there is no point Including one.

Laguna55

Jul 19, 2020
Only from a handful of countries. Once they arrive in Canada, they don't show up for class and go work under the table.

It's very rampant problem. CBSA and iRCC knows that.
That's even worse than I thought, for a student not to even attend their program is completely wrong. To be honest, until I read this forum, I didn't even think someone could be rejected a sp on the basis of possibly not leaving the country. So which countries are you referring to? And I guess the vo takes into account the country of the applicant before making a decision.