Dec 27, 2019
karachi
Category........
STUDY
I got rejection today from poland. Kindly help me
Applied 5th May
Non-sds
Diploma program
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
accompanied by a new processing fee.

Wizparar

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Wow, That’s a lot of reasons... Did you apply to a for masters or diploma??! And have you previously received AIP??!

Annixx

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Applied 5th May
Non-sds
Diploma program
Thank you for your interest in studying in Canada. After careful review of your study permit
application and supporting documentation, I have determined that your application does not meet
the requirements of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) and Immigration and
Refugee Protection Regulations (IRPR). I am refusing your application on the following grounds:
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of
residence.
subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
You are welcome to reapply if you feel that you can respond to these concerns and can
demonstrate that your situation meets the requirements. All new applications must be
give ur timeline

A.hmad

Aug 17, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Exa
Applied 5th May
Non-sds
Diploma program
residence.
exactly same situation with me

canadian_student

Star Member
Jun 10, 2011
Canada
Applied 5th May
Non-sds
Diploma program
residence.
same here

Welp333444

Aug 8, 2020
They refused my application citing very similar reasons.

Here is the message I received:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

FYI, I showed over CAD 150,000 available funds in my father's bank account.
I clearly explained why I am going for the program I chose in my SOP. The program is directly related to my bachelor's program (BBA to MSc Management).
All my immediate family members are in Pakistan. My parents own and run a private hospital here. I am currently employed at one of the biggest companies in the world (a Fortune 500 company). My salary is close to PKR 100k per month; which is a lot, given that this is my first job and I've only been working with this company since January.
My travel history isn't good. I've only been to Dubai once in the past 10 years.

I will be reapplying this week. My plan is to work on my SOP more to explain everything in greater detail; i.e. home ties, job prospects in Pakistan related to my field of study, proof of assets (property statements), reasons for weak travel history (no reason to visit any other country + no time because of studies and work).

Hope that was helpful for you. I can't really present answers for all of the reasons they rejected your application, but since our cases are pretty similar, I thought I should share.

Reactions: Bond 007

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
Everyone who received refusals, please, do not hurry to apply back. Order GCMS first and read ACTUAL reason of refusal. Address that in SOP. Without knowing actual reason will likely result in the same outcome.

jigzyy

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2013
AOR Received.
09-07-2013
File Transfer...
22-07-2013
Med's Request
02-04-2014
Med's Done....
15-04-2014
Interview........
21-01-2014
Passport Req..
01-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
22-09-2014
They refused my application citing very similar reasons.

Here is the message I received:

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your personal assets and financial status.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

FYI, I showed over CAD 150,000 available funds in my father's bank account.
I clearly explained why I am going for the program I chose in my SOP. The program is directly related to my bachelor's program (BBA to MSc Management).
All my immediate family members are in Pakistan. My parents own and run a private hospital here. I am currently employed at one of the biggest companies in the world (a Fortune 500 company). My salary is close to PKR 100k per month; which is a lot, given that this is my first job and I've only been working with this company since January.
My travel history isn't good. I've only been to Dubai once in the past 10 years.

I will be reapplying this week. My plan is to work on my SOP more to explain everything in greater detail; i.e. home ties, job prospects in Pakistan related to my field of study, proof of assets (property statements), reasons for weak travel history (no reason to visit any other country + no time because of studies and work).

Hope that was helpful for you. I can't really present answers for all of the reasons they rejected your application, but since our cases are pretty similar, I thought I should share.
Timeline?

Welp333444

Aug 8, 2020
Here is my timeline:
(Non-SDS)
Application filed: June 27
Biometrics: Aug. 11
Review for eligibility: Aug. 27
Rejection: Sep. 5