+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection of statement of marks by wes

Jayparmar90

Sep 8, 2017
I have done my diploma n deg from Mumbai university, i got the transcript from my diploma n deg both n my diploma transcript & degree certificate got accepted but my statement of marks is not accepted :(
please seniors help me out in this , what is the further step.

Thank you

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
I have done my diploma n deg from Mumbai university, i got the transcript from my diploma n deg both n my diploma transcript & degree certificate got accepted but my statement of marks is not accepted :(
please seniors help me out in this , what is the further step.

Thank you
Have they stated the reason? Please contact them to find out exact reason for rejection.

Jayparmar90

Sep 8, 2017
Have they stated the reason? Please contact them to find out exact reason for rejection.
Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)
Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic, India
1. Diploma Certificate (Final or Provisional), Diploma in Civil Engineering, 2011

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Diploma in Civil Engineering, 2011

• Accepted
University of Mumbai, India
3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Engineering, 2014

• Accepted
4. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Engineering, 2014

• Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: Document was not received in accordance with WES stated document requirements.

Instructions: Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.
Track My Package

View Required Documents
This is what they replied to me, can me please help me out if u have any idea

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Document Status
Waiting to receive 1 document(s)
Shri Bhagubhai Mafatlal Polytechnic, India
1. Diploma Certificate (Final or Provisional), Diploma in Civil Engineering, 2011

• Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Diploma in Civil Engineering, 2011

• Accepted
University of Mumbai, India
3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Engineering, 2014

• Accepted
4. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Engineering, 2014

• Not Accepted | Details
    Reason: Document was not received in accordance with WES stated document requirements.

Instructions: Mark sheets for year 2 and 3 of your study program (semesters 3-6) may be issued and attested by the college you attended. Mark sheets representing year 1 and 4 of study must be issued and attested by the University of Mumbai.
Track My Package

View Required Documents
This is what they replied to me, can me please help me out if u have any idea
Do you know what semesters transcripts you sent them for uni if Mumbai? Were they attested by the uni or your college?.

Last edited:

Jayparmar90

Sep 8, 2017
Do you know what semesters transcripts you sent them for uni if Mumbai? We're they attested by the uni or your college?.
I have sent 2nd , 3rd & 4th marksheet n all are attested by unvi. I have not submitted my 1st year as i have got direct admission in second year due to my diploma

emsea405

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
I have sent 2nd , 3rd & 4th marksheet n all are attested by unvi. I have not submitted my 1st year as i have got direct admission in second year due to my diploma
I think they have not understood that you have a different circumstance. Please call/email them explaining this and see what they will say. Or you may need to get a letter from someone saying you got transferred and were waived first year. Not sure why they have asked for year 4 attested by uni as you have already provided. Maybe a mistake from their side.

Jayparmar90

Sep 8, 2017
I think they have not understood that you have a different circumstance. Please call/email them explaining this and see what they will say. Or you may need to get a letter from someone saying you got transferred and were waived first year. Not sure why they have asked for year 4 attested by uni as you have already provided. Maybe a mistake from their side.
Yes I guess that would be the case ...

maged_mmh

Champion Member
Nov 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-12-2015
Nomination.....
11-2016
AOR Received.
6-12-2016
Med's Done....
16-12-2016
Send the an official letter from UoM stating this

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
2nd and 3rd year marksheets must be attested/stamped and in a sealed envelope by the college not the university. This is the reason for rejection if you send all marksheets attested by univ.

in addition, as a precaution send a letter explaining why you don't have 1st year marksheets and any document proof for the same (if you haven't done this already)..

Jayparmar90

Sep 8, 2017
2nd and 3rd year marksheets must be attested/stamped and in a sealed envelope by the college not the university. This is the reason for rejection if you send all marksheets attested by univ.

in addition, as a precaution send a letter explaining why you don't have 1st year marksheets and any document proof for the same (if you haven't done this already)..
One littel confusion, in there rules they have mentioned tat the marksheet should not be attested by college that you have attended
Secondly if we have to attest by college then should be courier it seprately to wes than documents attested by university
I am really getting confuse on this.
Please help me out

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
One littel confusion, in there rules they have mentioned tat the marksheet should not be attested by college that you have attended
Secondly if we have to attest by college then should be courier it seprately to wes than documents attested by university
Please help me out
you can get them each in a sealed envelope and then send them all in one big envelope. Some people have done that when the university doesn't wand to send the transcripts themselves. don't forget the reference number

mapleleaf987

Jun 29, 2017
Please help me out
No the rules does not say that the marksheets should NOT be attested by college. Read the instruction in your post #3. It clearly states that "marksheets for ur 2 & 3 may be attested by college you attended"

Don't get confused. Since you have already send your university documents, do this as your next steps - go to your college , ask them for document verification process for applying for abroad studies. Most colleges are aware of this procedure. Submit your xerox copies of year 2 and 3. College will attest and give it to you in sealed envelopes . Remember sealed stamped envelope is mandatory or Wes will reject it. Then courier this envelope as you receive it. Make sure your reference # is on the envelope cover. All the best

khalidr

Star Member
May 29, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
I am facing a similar problem , WES received my documents but did not accept it, says the statement mark sheet received could not be read and is of poor quality. Any solution?

Jayparmar90

Sep 8, 2017
No the rules does not say that the marksheets should NOT be attested by college. Read the instruction in your post #3. It clearly states that "marksheets for ur 2 & 3 may be attested by college you attended"

Don't get confused. Since you have already send your university documents, do this as your next steps - go to your college , ask them for document verification process for applying for abroad studies. Most colleges are aware of this procedure. Submit your xerox copies of year 2 and 3. College will attest and give it to you in sealed envelopes . Remember sealed stamped envelope is mandatory or Wes will reject it. Then courier this envelope as you receive it. Make sure your reference # is on the envelope cover. All the best
thank you for your suggestion i did the same way & it got accepted by WES.
Really Thank You