+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection of statement of marks by wes

Tushar1989

Oct 24, 2017
Hello Friends,

I have got a similar issue with my WES. I have done Bachelors and Masters from India from the same University and currently, I'm in Canada. WES asked for both degree's transcripts and Degree certificates.

1st time I submitted both the documents and got rejected transcripts but accepted the degree certificates. The reason they gave was the documents I submitted was not in official and sealed enveloped and also not sent by the university. I accepted my mistake and I send documents again.

2nd time I sent documents as per their guidelines. My both the documents were attested and in University's official and sealed envelope and also sent by the University itself. Both the documents were in the same envelope. This time they acce[ted my Masters documents but they rejected my bachelor's transcripts.

Reason for the rejection they gave is "The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Mark sheets must be issued, attested and sent by the university or autonomous/constituent college"

Now I don't know why they are rejecting 2nd time while I submitted my documents issued, attested and sent by the University.

Can you guys please help me in this situation? I'd really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

Jayparmar90

Sep 8, 2017
Hello Friends,

I have got a similar issue with my WES. I have done Bachelors and Masters from India from the same University and currently, I'm in Canada. WES asked for both degree's transcripts and Degree certificates.

1st time I submitted both the documents and got rejected transcripts but accepted the degree certificates. The reason they gave was the documents I submitted was not in official and sealed enveloped and also not sent by the university. I accepted my mistake and I send documents again.

2nd time I sent documents as per their guidelines. My both the documents were attested and in University's official and sealed envelope and also sent by the University itself. Both the documents were in the same envelope. This time they acce[ted my Masters documents but they rejected my bachelor's transcripts.

Reason for the rejection they gave is "The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Mark sheets must be issued, attested and sent by the university or autonomous/constituent college"

Now I don't know why they are rejecting 2nd time while I submitted my documents issued, attested and sent by the University.

Can you guys please help me in this situation? I'd really appreciate your help.

Thank you.
In this case if you could call WES personally & ask wats the real reason & ask for guidance.
secondly make sure that u have another set of your documents ready in case they ask you to re submit.

Anky92

Nov 14, 2017
Hello Members,
I've sent my sealed envelop to WES which is given by Gujarat University for my B.Com Graduation Degree, now today i got this status from WES.
What should be the problem ?

Here are the exact text of my current status:

1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Commerce, 2013
  • Not Received
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Commerce, 2013
  • Not Accepted | Details

Reason: The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Mark sheets must be issued, attested and sent by the university or autonomous/constituent college.

Instructions: Please resubmit the academic document according to the document requirements stated under University Education for India.

------
Please members help me out in this.

Thanks,
Anky

vinali_p

Jan 3, 2018
I have submitted the documents as per the order and with sealed envelope by the university, still my bachelor's statement of marks weren't accepted but my masters were.
Anyone know the reason?
This is for the bachelors
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Biotechnology, 2011
  • Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Biotechnology, 2011
  • Not Accepted | Details
And masters got accepted!

3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Master of Science, 2013
  • Accepted
4. Statement of Marks, Master of Science, 2013
  • Accepted
The reason they give was
Reason: The document received was not issued by the institution responsible for conducting the examinations (e.g. university, constituent or autonomous college). Mark sheets must be issued, attested and sent by the university or autonomous/constituent college.

So this means it has to be sent by university itself?

Punit2411

Apr 18, 2018
In this case if you could call WES personally & ask wats the real reason & ask for guidance.
secondly make sure that u have another set of your documents ready in case they ask you to re submit.
Hi,

I read your reason for rejection from WES and it is the exact same thing I am going through now.

I would like to discuss with you and find out more about it. May I please have your email address or do you mind contacting me at nandrajogpunit24@gmail.com please?

Any help regarding this will be much appreciated. I need to find out the process of getting my last two semesters mark sheet attestation from Mumbai Univ.

Rahul p.

May 3, 2018
I have submitted the documents as per the order and with sealed envelope by the university, still my bachelor's statement of marks weren't accepted but my masters were.
Anyone know the reason?
This is for the bachelors
1. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Bachelor of Biotechnology, 2011
  • Accepted
2. Statement of Marks, Bachelor of Biotechnology, 2011
  • Not Accepted | Details
And masters got accepted!

3. Degree Certificate (Final or Provisional), Master of Science, 2013
  • Accepted
4. Statement of Marks, Master of Science, 2013
  • Accepted
The reason they give was

So this means it has to be sent by university itself?

Hi there.
I am facing same problem my statement of marksheet is not accepted and rest everything is accepted. Please help me what I have to do. I am so confuse.

Johnnextdoor

Star Member
Aug 19, 2018
Do you know what semesters transcripts you sent them for uni if Mumbai? Were they attested by the uni or your college?.
They haven't received your diploma documents yet. That could be a possible reason why they have not assessed your bachelor's statement of marks.

heenabajaj

Nov 4, 2018
Hi guys, do we need transcripts or attested marksheets? Also, only 3rd year should be attested by university or all years can be attested by university? There is so much confusion around this.

Reactions: fredybouy

fredybouy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
No the rules does not say that the marksheets should NOT be attested by college. Read the instruction in your post #3. It clearly states that "marksheets for ur 2 & 3 may be attested by college you attended"

Don't get confused. Since you have already send your university documents, do this as your next steps - go to your college , ask them for document verification process for applying for abroad studies. Most colleges are aware of this procedure. Submit your xerox copies of year 2 and 3. College will attest and give it to you in sealed envelopes . Remember sealed stamped envelope is mandatory or Wes will reject it. Then courier this envelope as you receive it. Make sure your reference # is on the envelope cover. All the best
Hi thanks for the help.

One question do we need to get transripts too along with attested results or just attested results copies are fine.

My counsellor said do both but he does not understand the difference here cuz doing both is a very big task and not sure if its even required.

heenabajaj

Nov 4, 2018
Hi thanks for the help.

One question do we need to get transripts too along with attested results or just attested results copies are fine.

My counsellor said do both but he does not understand the difference here cuz doing both is a very big task and not sure if its even required.
Does mumbai university even issue transcripts? Everybody has posted fot marksheet attestation i guess for third year from university

fredybouy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Does mumbai university even issue transcripts? Everybody has posted fot marksheet attestation i guess for third year from university
Thanks Heena.

I just did a lot of research on this and have concluded that I will be sending attested copies(by Mumbai uni) of all my results to WES.

Do you have any idea if we have to share the failed results too?

I have had a kt in engineering which increases my count of redults from 6 to 7. So should we share the failed results+ passed or only passed results?