+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection of statement of marks by wes

heenabajaj

Nov 4, 2018
Thanks Heena.

I just did a lot of research on this and have concluded that I will be sending attested copies(by Mumbai uni) of all my results to WES.

Do you have any idea if we have to share the failed results too?

I have had a kt in engineering which increases my count of redults from 6 to 7. So should we share the failed results+ passed or only passed results?
Hi,
1. Are you interpreting 'first and second year May be attest by college' means they can be attested by university as well. And 3rd year as it says Must be attested by university. I am thinking to send attested copies by college( first ans second year) and by university (all years)? What do u think
2. I think may be you can send updated copies with updates scores. Again, not too sure.

fredybouy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Hi,
1. Are you interpreting 'first and second year May be attest by college' means they can be attested by university as well. And 3rd year as it says Must be attested by university. I am thinking to send attested copies by college( first ans second year) and by university (all years)? What do u think
2. I think may be you can send updated copies with updates scores. Again, not too sure.
Yes i read it on the WES website it said you can attest all your results from Mumbai University itself, even results provided by the college. If MU denies attesting college results then will visit college for attestation. I am visiting MU this saturday will update post that.

heenabajaj

Nov 4, 2018
Yes i read it on the WES website it said you can attest all your results from Mumbai University itself, even results provided by the college. If MU denies attesting college results then will visit college for attestation. I am visiting MU this saturday will update post that.
Great thanks. One last doubt that I have is that I do not have seperate marksheets for semesters for FY and SY B.com but consolidated marksheets do have a breakup for semester 1 and 2 and also break up for subjects in each semester. Do you think WES would specifically require seperate marksheets or consolidated marksheets would be fine as long as break up per semester and subjects is given.

fredybouy

Star Member
Oct 24, 2018
Great thanks. One last doubt that I have is that I do not have seperate marksheets for semesters for FY and SY B.com but consolidated marksheets do have a breakup for semester 1 and 2 and also break up for subjects in each semester. Do you think WES would specifically require seperate marksheets or consolidated marksheets would be fine as long as break up per semester and subjects is given.
To be honest I dont know, you can always try sending them what you have and then if they ask for more you will have to send them. As of now from what I have read online they say all semester marksheets need to be attested and shared.

heenabajaj

Nov 4, 2018
To be honest I dont know, you can always try sending them what you have and then if they ask for more you will have to send them. As of now from what I have read online they say all semester marksheets need to be attested and shared.
Hi fredbouy, thanks. Lets hope for best! Cheers.

Miteshsoni

Jul 17, 2019
thank you for your suggestion i did the same way & it got accepted by WES.
Really Thank You
Hi Jay,

Can you please help on this. I am facing the same situation. Should I send the 1st & 2nd year mark-sheets attested by the college with my university attested mark-sheets to WES?