+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejection of ICAI transcript by WES on 24th April 2019

CAsharma

May 2, 2019
Dear simranj72, WES has changed our required documents as of December 1, 2018. since the increase in the number of fraudulent cases ESPECIALLY from Indian applicants. just login into exam icai web page and apply for transcripts again. in the address column fill your WES address along with reference number. that should resolve your problem
Hi I was filling online form for transcripts for CA course on ICAI website and there is one option to which asked as :

Do u want completed negative or failed attempts if any to be included in transcripts ?
Am I required to say yes or no ?
Also in that case am I required to submit hard copies of failed marksheets too ? But I don’t have any fail marksheets ?

Are we required to include fail attempts details also in transcripts or only pass attempts one ?

Further , there is another thing - the purpose for which transcripts are to be sought ?
Is this CAnada Immigration or for WES ECA ?

And where we need to state WES Reference no. In online form .

And we need to submit hard copies of marksheets at ITO ICAI Bhawan. So at which floor ???

Please help !!! Urgently asap

_harinderkaurs

Jun 24, 2019
Hi

Can you guide ??
Are we required to include fail attempts marks in transcripts ?
There is option - do u want to include fail attempts details also in transcripts- so what to do yes or no?
If you have those marksheets then you can send to ICAI and choose “yes”. Although I don’t think it is required as the sole purpose is to evaluate your qualification for which only the passing marksheets and the certificate is required.

CAsharma

May 2, 2019
If you have those marksheets then you can send to ICAI and choose “yes”. Although I don’t think it is required as the sole purpose is to evaluate your qualification for which only the passing marksheets and the certificate is required.
Well no I don’t have fail marksheets .
What u did while filing application to Icai for transcripts

_harinderkaurs

Jun 24, 2019
Well no I don’t have fail marksheets .
What u did while filing application to Icai for transcripts
I cleared the exams in first attempt so it doesn’t apply in my case. In my opinion it would be fine to choose to not send failed marksheets but you can always from confirm from ICAI whether students generally ask them to send their failed attempt marksheets or not.

Reactions: CAsharma

CAsharma

May 2, 2019
I cleared the exams in first attempt so it doesn’t apply in my case. In my opinion it would be fine to choose to not send failed marksheets but you can always from confirm from ICAI whether students generally ask them to send their failed attempt marksheets or not.
Ya thanks this is a good idea .

Do u have any contact details ?

Few things to ask if u dont mind :
1) where did u submit your self attested hard copies of marksheets and passing certificate at ICAI Vishwas nagar or ICAI ITO Delhi .

2) where u entered WES Reference no on Icai online transcripts application form and what u stated in purpose column

_harinderkaurs

Jun 24, 2019
Hi I was filling online form for transcripts for CA course on ICAI website and there is one option to which asked as :

Do u want completed negative or failed attempts if any to be included in transcripts ?
Am I required to say yes or no ?
Also in that case am I required to submit hard copies of failed marksheets too ? But I don’t have any fail marksheets ?

Are we required to include fail attempts details also in transcripts or only pass attempts one ?

Further , there is another thing - the purpose for which transcripts are to be sought ?
Is this CAnada Immigration or for WES ECA ?

And where we need to state WES Reference no. In online form .

And we need to submit hard copies of marksheets at ITO ICAI Bhawan. So at which floor ???

Please help !!! Urgently asap
I don’t remember if they ask for WES Reference number in the application at ICAI portal. You have to send Academic Record request form which contains WES Reference number, online request form, self attested marksheets and self attested certificate.

You need to send the envelope containing all the above documents to delhi. Kindly refer https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=653

Reactions: CAsharma

CAsharma

May 2, 2019
I don’t remember if they ask for WES Reference number in the application at ICAI portal. You have to send Academic Record request form which contains WES Reference number, self attested marksheets and self attested certificate.

You need to send the envelope containing all the above documents to delhi. Kindly refer https://www.icai.org/post.html?post_id=653
Ok thanks a lot.
Your guidance is appreciative .
So are you done with your PR .

CAsharma

May 2, 2019
You’re welcome.
Not yet, it’s in process.
Ok . All the best

There are certain questions that I need to ask In regard to CA :

1) Is CA Degree evaluated as graduation as per WES.

2) Is 3 years of CA Articleship considered as full time or part time work experience ?
If so under which NOC ?

3) Required IELTS score - is it has to be 7778 ?

_harinderkaurs

Jun 24, 2019
Ok . All the best

There are certain questions that I need to ask In regard to CA :

1) Is CA Degree evaluated as graduation as per WES.

2) Is 3 years of CA Articleship considered as full time or part time work experience ?
If so under which NOC ?

3) Required IELTS score - is it has to be 7778 ?
1) Yes, it is.
2) Articleship isn’t considered as work experience as far as I know.
3) Yes, this is the minimum requirement.

sanat1412

Jan 28, 2020
Dear simranj72, WES has changed our required documents as of December 1, 2018. since the increase in the number of fraudulent cases ESPECIALLY from Indian applicants. just login into exam icai web page and apply for transcripts again. in the address column fill your WES address along with reference number. that should resolve your problem
By the WES address, you mean directly their Canadian address, instead of my home address in India?