+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected visa

elnaz2020

Sep 10, 2019
Dear Sir/ Madam,
Thank u for your good information in your website.
I am writing to u to ask you about my status. unfortunately, I received my second rejection letter for student visa. It is while my status and documents look ok. At first they mentioned 6 reason and this time they noted only 2 reasons that they are not sure About my purpose of visit and another reason was about my financial status. While I explained all details in my SOP and it was checked by 2 lawyers. I am confused because I have good and much more than enough money in my account and also I have some properties. At first I applied with my spouse and this time I decided to go alone without my husband because at first rejection letter they noted my family tie and again financial resources but they rejected me again. I have a good job in my country and the company invested me to go to Canada to study and after that I will take a better position here. Also my manager will give me a good wage during my study there too. I explained all of them but rejection letter was my result of try to study.
Could you please let me know:
1- may I have any chances to reapply for third time?
2- why they mentioned my financial situation???
3- what is the solution to convince them about my financial resources?

Regards
Melina

Humpholito24

Sep 20, 2019
This is the second time reading this. I remember the first one I replied how you can go about the financial situation.

elnaz2020

Sep 10, 2019
I applied about financial status by banking statement which was more than 75000 CAD( governmental rate) and 3 apartments and also my supporter had more than 75000 CAD in his banking statement and one apartment under his name. Also other properties of us were added in my visa request. What do u guess about my problem? Also we both work and our working documents were added too. I am worried! Why they rejected me? First time we applied together but second time I reapplied alone to go alone and study

ahmed5

Sep 7, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
24 - 12 - 2014
Nomination.....
PER 21 - 03 - 2015
AOR Received.
11 - 05 - 2015
IELTS Request
8 ( send with application )
Med's Request
06 - 08 - 2015
Med's Done....
11 - 08 -2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13 - 10 - 2015
VISA ISSUED...
18- 10 - 2015
LANDED..........
09 / 02 / 2016
I applied about financial status by banking statement which was more than 75000 CAD( governmental rate) and 3 apartments and also my supporter had more than 75000 CAD in his banking statement and one apartment under his name. Also other properties of us were added in my visa request. What do u guess about my problem? Also we both work and our working documents were added too. I am worried! Why they rejected me? First time we applied together but second time I reapplied alone to go alone and study
Try for Australia, in case not sure. It is better, because that will save your time and no tension .