+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected Federala Skilled Trade PR application - Need help please..

May 15, 2014
Hi Every One,

My application for residency under federal skilled category refused by CIC because there was no "DUTYS" mentioned in my work experience certificate.My employer now issued me a new work experience certificate with "Dutys" included.My question is...

- is it possible to re-open my application and submit this new documents to CIC at any way ?

-If i have to re apply, i need my original IELTS test result which is with my original application and it is with CIC and will they return it ?

- Can i apply with out original IELTS result and provide an explanation letter detailed about my previous application and will they consider it ?

- How do i get my documents back ?

If any one can provide useful information,that will be a big help.....

Cheers,

Johnny31

VIP Member
Dec 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blooming flowers said:
Hi Every One,

My application for residency under federal skilled category refused by CIC because there was no "DUTYS" mentioned in my work experience certificate.My employer now issued me a new work experience certificate with "Dutys" included.My question is...

- is it possible to re-open my application and submit this new documents to CIC at any way ?

-If i have to re apply, i need my original IELTS test result which is with my original application and it is with CIC and will they return it ?

- Can i apply with out original IELTS result and provide an explanation letter detailed about my previous application and will they consider it ?

Cheers,
with IELTS - CIC won't return your copy so you'll need to purchase another copy from where you took your exam (because they don't give out another copy for free) OR you need to re-take your test again if it's expired.

pfse

Mar 20, 2014
blooming flowers said:
Hi Every One,

You can try to ask them to reconsider your case, but don't hold your breath. My application for CEC was refused with similar excuse and they did not even bother to reply to my emails (I sent 4-5 emails trying to provide additional info and asking to reconsider my application).

If you're going to reapply for FSW, you may provide a copy of the IELTS but you need to explain a reason in cover letter. Read "language section" in MM5612E.pdf:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5612E.pdf

See above.

Sorry, but you cannot.

Cheers,

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
Since CIC has your original IELTS TRF, you don't need to submit an original one again. A photocopy of your original IELTS and an explanation that CIC has the original IELTS TRF will suffice. Check the document checklist for FSW for more information.
As for getting back all the other documents, unfortunately you cannot. You will have to submit all the required documents, again.
Good luck!