+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rejected... At least I am relaxed now...!!!

GuRi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
navkaur said:
Sorry.

Apply for GCMS / CAIPS notes to get actual definition of rejection inorder to improve your 2nd chance.

yrr please tell me what is that GCMS & CAIPS with full form ???

GuRi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
siddhesh398 said:
Guri,

For the Mobile App. Developer Program ,which college you had applied ?
sidhesh same as u Lambton Toronto v r friend on FB i think u forgot

siddhesh398

Apr 23, 2013
Ofcouse I remember you , but your forum name confused me .

Tough it is , but keep hope and apply again with very strong SOP buddy , next time you will definately get a visa !

GuRi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
siddhesh398 said:
Ofcouse I remember you , but your forum name confused me .

Tough it is , but keep hope and apply again with very strong SOP buddy , next time you will definately get a visa !
yeah dear i will do my best in next attemt

GuRi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Pippin said:
I am sorry and I am no expert but seeing your app from the VO perspective may help you build a stronger app for future. Request GCMS notes. Your previous marks were not high. This may be what they meant by the comment about previous studies. Have you done any pleasure travel outside your country which shows the VO you have disposable income and have been well employed at home increasing likelihood to return. Family ties. Mentioning Canada doesn't mean that you have someone here. It is generic. Means ties to home are not strong enough to pull you back home. So no spouse or children back home for you to return to. You didn't mention IELTS results. Purpose of visit seems obvious to us but VO means that they question why you want to study in Canada and think it more likely you have other reasons for coming. Make sure your cover letter explains how the Canadian education would be different from what you could get at home. Justify why you are willing to pay so much more and how it would be applied to your job prospects when you return home. Good luck.

and wat is GCMS notes???

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
GuRi said:
hey thanks buddy to consider my post....your elaboration really gonna help me allot in my second chance...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t99210.870.html;topicseen
You will find lots of info in this link. Good luck.

GuRi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
Pippin said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/recent-unread-topics/-t99210.870.html;topicseen
You will find lots of info in this link. Good luck.
thanks pippin but can u tell me the full form of this

mead

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-11-2012
Doc's Request.
28-11-2012
IELTS Request
n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
GuRi said:
thanks pippin but can u tell me the full form of this
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/pia/global-phase2.asp

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
low scores in 10th,12th and B.tech...that may be the actual reason. Any backlogs in B.tech ?

GuRi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
karthik1990 said:
low scores in 10th,12th and B.tech...that may be the actual reason. Any backlogs in B.tech ?

many backlogs but they said proposed study is not reasonable with previous study and emplyment... if low score is the reason then one of my friend got rejection due to this and they clearly mention that LOW ACADEMIC SCORES

karthik1990

Apr 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-08-2013
VISA ISSUED...
14-08-2013
LANDED..........
05-09-2013
Dude, your low scores and backlogs are the reason....many times VO's wont mention the reason straight forwardly....I have seen many B.tech graduates with good acads got visa for proj mgmt ...if your acads are very good...no one can stop you.

GuRi

Star Member
Jul 22, 2013
karthik1990 said:
Dude, your low scores and backlogs are the reason....many times VO's wont mention the reason straight forwardly....I have seen many B.tech graduates with good acads got visa for proj mgmt ...if your acads are very good...no one can stop you.
ya karthik i think u r right.... i ll try to explain all these reason in next attempt hope so my truthful words can impress VO