+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rehabilitation

kkongyun

Jun 10, 2015
i applied my rehabilitation last year in june and still waiting for the resualt.

How long do i need to wait for the resualt? Dose anyone has any idea?

elgama

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
hi, I want to apply for rehabillitation Canada, but my situation it is not easy, I was deported from USA, and need help.
that's a confusing part that i don't understand, i know a friend of mine that was detained for 2 dui's in the second one he signed voluntary departure in 2009 for his illegal status in USA, since 2011 he goes to work temporarily to canada year after year, what i do see that where he goes to work is in the agricultural field, unskilled labor, does that count? or is it because he is hiding his crimes and canada immigration has not discovered him?

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017
hi, I want to apply for rehabillitation Canada, but my situation it is not easy, I was deported from USA, and need help.
that's a confusing part that i don't understand, i know a friend of mine that was detained for 2 dui's in the second one he signed voluntary departure in 2009 for his illegal status in USA, since 2011 he goes to work temporarily to canada year after year, what i do see that where he goes to work is in the agricultural field, unskilled labor, does that count? or is it because he is hiding his crimes and canada immigration has not discovered him?
Any answers as of today. I have the similar issue. waiting since 2018 for rehab and H&C

elgama

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Any answers as of today. I have the similar issue. waiting since 2018 for rehab and H&C
so it is, still no answer, another question is also to know how serious it is for a person of any country in the world to have been arrested by immigration border of USA and Mexico when trying to cross illegally from Mexico to USA, since it is one of the most visited borders, in my case as a Mexican I have these crimes, since ignorant as a Mexican one does not see it as serious, to read one and remove the blindfold one discovers that it is serious, and the FBI record these crimes appear ... how serious is it for Canada?