+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regret letter for CHC singapore need your suggestions

alimdrajab

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
Hi dear
My relative graduated in agricultural scince applied as a college instructor under NOC 4131. Central Intake Office evaluated the application and asked to submit full application to Singapore. He submitted full application and recently got a regret letter. The regret letter cited that the lead statement you had provided in the application does not show enough evidence that you have required working experience as a college instructor. But he (my relative) has been working as a college instructor for last seven years. Immigration office is planning to refund application fee.

We are really perplexed and we don't believe it is a fair assessment of his application. Can we appeal against this decision? Any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.

fromdubai

Aug 1, 2010
Sorry to hear that ....
1. When did he apply ?
2. When did CIO ask him to submit full application to VO ?

alimdrajab said:
Hi dear
My relative graduated in agricultural scince applied as a college instructor under NOC 4131. Central Intake Office evaluated the application and asked to submit full application to Singapore. He submitted full application and recently got a regret letter. The regret letter cited that the lead statement you had provided in the application does not show enough evidence that you have required working experience as a college instructor. But he (my relative) has been working as a college instructor for last seven years. Immigration office is planning to refund application fee.

We are really perplexed and we don't believe it is a fair assessment of his application. Can we appeal against this decision? Any suggestions or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your valuable suggestions.

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry to hear about the decision from VO

Can you please detail out documents that were submitted to prove employment. Was empolyment contract and uptodate reference letter submitted and was there any verification call to employer

Do you mind sharing IELTS score

I am asking above questions, because this may get better opinion regarding chances on appeal

alimdrajab

Star Member
Oct 28, 2009
(1) application submitted to CIO as FSW on October 15, 2009.
(2) Request for full doc. submission on December 17, 2009.
(3) Full doc. submitted to CHC Singapore, 1st April 2010.
(4) AOR recieved 14th April, 2010
(5) recieved rejection letter from CHC Singapore 10th Aug. 2010

Submitted docs:
1)Empolyment contract and uptodate reference letter was submitted
2) there was no verification call to employer
3) he did not submitted IELTS score, but submitted other docs. explaining sufficient proficiency on english.
Thanks for your efforts and expecting your valuable opinion.

regards

micuza2004

Star Member
Apr 19, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-03-2010