+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Registered with Job Bank: On MyCIC it still reads: Job Bank Registration Pending

silasnjita

Star Member
Jan 14, 2015
Hi Guys
I have this problem!!

I have met the minimum criteria for Express Entry. For my Express Entry profile to be activated, I need to register with Job Bank.

I used my Express Entry profile No: (As user ID)
Job seeker validation code: (as password)
to register with job bank.

I have activated my Job bank profile, but ''Job Bank Registration'' on MyCIC Account still reads ''Pending''.

That way My Express Entry profile is still inactive - as a result I cant get in to the Express Entry pool. What do I do to solve this problem?

Sincerely

Silas

fernandorf

Jan 20, 2015
I'm having the same problem. My Job Bank registration status is still pending and I'm afraid I'll be out of the January's draw because of this problem

Does anybody have successfully completed the Job Bank registration at the Express Entry profile tool ?

Thanks,
Fernando

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
silasnjita said:
Hi Guys
I have this problem!!

I have met the minimum criteria for Express Entry. For my Express Entry profile to be activated, I need to register with Job Bank.

I have activated my Job bank profile, but ''Job Bank Registration'' on MyCIC Account still reads ''Pending''.

That way My Express Entry profile is still inactive - as a result I cant get in to the Express Entry pool. What do I do to solve this problem?

Sincerely

Silas
I am in the exact same position and its stressing me out.

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
My paralegal did all the work for me. She just told me to go on and check my profile then submit it. Could it be possible she didnt not register me on Job Bank. Thing is if she didnt why would it say Pending?

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
silasnjita said:
Hi Guys
I have this problem!!

Sincerely

Silas

hey
be careful that you registered for the right thing! there are two choices on the job bank site. I heard some people got confused. the right one asks you for EE profile code and job seeker validation code. If it didn't ask for those things, it was the wrong one!

Nutty30

Oct 30, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09/10/2014
JohnnyCanuck said:
hey
be careful that you registered for the right thing! there are two choices on the job bank site. I heard some people got confused. the right one asks you for EE profile code and job seeker validation code. If it didn't ask for those things, it was the wrong one!
Can you please share the link where I can find these two choices, I am not getting EE profile code link.

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nutty30 said:
Can you please share the link where I can find these two choices, I am not getting EE profile code link.
Can anyone help please? I registered in Job Bank as well, but was required nothing about my EE profile.. How can they be linked?

porc

Jan 23, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Barn Manager
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
check your My CIC account messages. Click the message where you need to register in job bank, in that message there a link provided. click that link and then enter id and password sent to you. Hope this help.

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
porc said:
check your My CIC account messages. Click the message where you need to register in job bank, in that message there a link provided. click that link and then enter id and password sent to you. Hope this help.
Thank you! But the problem is that after I submitted the application, I didn't get any message (at the bottom of the page)...

theshak

Star Member
Jan 19, 2015
Hariboy said:
Any idea when the first draw is?
No one really knows for sure as all they keep saying is the last week of Jan but most tend to agree it will be on Friday. I still wonder if they have done it already and are using the rest of the week to prepare and dispense the results at the start of Feb.

What ever way it happens I hope they give us a few figures like how many people were in the pool, how many ITA's were sent out etc, stuff like that. That would finally give us a bit of context to the draws.

pranaEE2015

Star Member
Dec 6, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19/01/2016
Doc's Request.
20/01/2016
Nomination.....
18-11-2015
AOR Received.
19/01/2016
IELTS Request
L-9, R-9, S-7.5, W-7
Med's Request
20/01/2016
Med's Done....
21/01/2016
Passport Req..
26/04/2016
silasnjita said:
Hi Guys
I have this problem!!

Sincerely

Silas
Hi All,

Attention all those who are still not able to get the Job Bank registration right. The 'Job Seeker Validation Code' IS NOT your password.

I am listing the steps that you need to follow to successfully register with jobbank.gc.ca
A) You do not need to create a Job Bank account. You have to create a Job match Account.
B) Here's the direct link for registering for the Job Match service
https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/login.xhtml
C) The registration process has 4 steps: Account, Confirmation, Validation, Security Questions
Account: Enter your name, email id, desired password etc. and proceed to next level.
Confirmation: Check the email that you entered in previous step for a confirmation code. Enter this code and click on continue to proceed to next level: Validation.
Validation: you will be required to enter the 'Job Seeker Validation Code' here. Select that you are a Federal skilled program candidate and enter the code. Click on continue to proceed to next level.
Security Questions: Choose and security questions and answers and complete the registration process.
D) You should receive a 'successful registration of account' email.
E) Check that MyCIC as updated your jobbank status and your profile should be in 'Open' state now.

Hope that helps.
Please +1 me for the efforts, if you fond this helpful.

Thanks

ReddyCan

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Vancouver
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
Feb 11, 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
March 8th/2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
aah waiting waiting and waiting..
VISA ISSUED...
NA
LANDED..........
Already in Canada!
Job Validation code is the last four digits of your Passport number or if you want to confirm the same, after getting your CRS scores - scroll down the points break down page where you will see a "Job Bank - Pending" text in a closed box and try to see below the box "Click here" - if you click there, a "PDF" will document will be downlaoded and can find all the details such as EE profile #, Job validate code.