+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Registered with Job Bank: On MyCIC it still reads: Job Bank Registration Pending

kazimgemini

Jun 19, 2013
SHAHBAZACMA said:
I already have a job seeker account on Job Bank. Can i link that account with my EE profile?
I am waiting for my WeS assessment result and i want to create job bank account so that i can immediately complete my profile once i get WeS assessment result. Can I do so?

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
pranaEE2015 said:
Hi All,

Attention all those who are still not able to get the Job Bank registration right. The 'Job Seeker Validation Code' IS NOT your password.

I am listing the steps that you need to follow to successfully register with jobbank.gc.ca
A) You do not need to create a Job Bank account. You have to create a Job match Account.
B) Here's the direct link for registering for the Job Match service
https://seeker.jobbank.gc.ca/seeker/login.xhtml
C) The registration process has 4 steps: Account, Confirmation, Validation, Security Questions
Account: Enter your name, email id, desired password etc. and proceed to next level.
Confirmation: Check the email that you entered in previous step for a confirmation code. Enter this code and click on continue to proceed to next level: Validation.
Validation: you will be required to enter the 'Job Seeker Validation Code' here. Select that you are a Federal skilled program candidate and enter the code. Click on continue to proceed to next level.
Security Questions: Choose and security questions and answers and complete the registration process.
D) You should receive a 'successful registration of account' email.
E) Check that MyCIC as updated your jobbank status and your profile should be in 'Open' state now.

Hope that helps.
Please +1 me for the efforts, if you fond this helpful.

Thanks
I did every single step right. And everything worked like a charm, until step E. That one never happened. I even created a new profile and still nothing. Does this take some time to happen? I waited for about 12 hours and no change. I am losing my mind. Someone please offer suggestion.

ThomasCook

Jul 21, 2015
Hi Tocanadawego,

I am in the same boat. I registered on the Job Bank site using the Code provided and received a successful registration email from the Job Bank Team. But the express entry profile still shows the "Job Bank registration" as Pending. :(

Is your problem resolved ? What did you do to resolve it ?

I spoke to the CIC Customer Care and they told to wait and watch :(

readymade

Star Member
Apr 16, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
13th April
Dont worry about it. It takes a day for the system to update.
You will see that it updates tomorrow to the correct status

Londo

Sep 10, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2016
AOR Received.
10-11-2016
File Transfer...
23/11/2016
Med's Done....
Oct 2016
ThomasCook said:
Hi Tocanadawego,

I am in the same boat. I registered on the Job Bank site using the Code provided and received a successful registration email from the Job Bank Team. But the express entry profile still shows the "Job Bank registration" as Pending. :(

Is your problem resolved ? What did you do to resolve it ?

I spoke to the CIC Customer Care and they told to wait and watch :(
Don't worry it will resolve itself, I created a new profile yesterday and I was having the same problem but it got resolved after 24hrs.

Hang in there

areise

Star Member
May 27, 2015
NEED HELP.
I am a bachelor of mechanical engineering and master of engineering in Advanced Engineering Management.
I am in confusion to select the level of education to create profile in job bank of Canada.
should i select "Mechanical engineering, Bachelor's degree + Other engineering related fields, Master's degree and up" or only "Mechanical engineering, Master's degree and up " ? Thank you for your attention.
Regards
amit

ThomasCook

Jul 21, 2015
Thanks for the responses ... The Express Entry profile started showing the "Job Bank Registration" as "Accepted" after 24 Hrs :)

EFK

Feb 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'm having the same problem that my Job bank still shows as pending... but if there is a draw in the meantime (Although highly doubtful), does that mean that this profile will be included or not?

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
EFK said:
I'm having the same problem that my Job bank still shows as pending... but if there is a draw in the meantime (Although highly doubtful), does that mean that this profile will be included or not?
Most likely it wouldn't be included as it is not yet "active". When did you create you register for Job Bank? Sounds like you still have a chance for your profile to become active if there is a draw today.

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
It took 24h for me, and for most of others as far as I could see on the forum.

linsub

Star Member
Jun 5, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
3113 - Dentists
App. Filed.......
16-10-2015
AOR Received.
16-10-2015
Passport Req..
29-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
4-11-2015
That's right. 24 hours for me as well

Freestyler

Aug 17, 2015
I am facing the same issue although I have got a message saying I have been accepted into the Express Entry. However, the Job Bank registration is showing as pending and the Profile status is 'Pending Additional Information' rather than active. My points are showing correctly below that though. What should I do?