Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 17,2010
AOR Received.
PER- Mar.9,2011
LANDED..........
Aug. 27, 2011 !!!!
mond24 said:
hi mon hir...i think im in the same situation until now im still waiting for the positive assessment..same tyo ng expi sa cic..dinelay nila yung application ko ng 1 month imagine supposedly nasend na papers ko ng nov10..nasend pa nila dec.7 kya galit na galit ako, naaway ko tuloi agent ko..btw me feedback na ba senyo sa mga nagsend ng dec.2010
in fairness to these agencies :mad: , they're just reviewing our applications very thoroughly kaya siguro it took them months pa to send.Pero parang slow nga yun pag review nila. Buti nalang din naihabol yun sa kin,it was submitted on the 1st week of december.

half of the november 2010 applicants have received their PER's already, so the december 2010 applicants are the ones next in line now for the PER...most probably around 2nd week of march makareceive na tayu.Goodluck!!!! ;D GOD BLESS...

miguelboogle

Dec 28, 2010
Makati, Philippines
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
bebe05 said:
in fairness to these agencies :mad: , they're just reviewing our applications very thoroughly kaya siguro it took them months pa to send.Pero parang slow nga yun pag review nila. Buti nalang din naihabol yun sa kin,it was submitted on the 1st week of december.

half of the november 2010 applicants have received their PER's already, so the december 2010 applicants are the ones next in line now for the PER...most probably around 2nd week of march makareceive na tayu.Goodluck!!!! ;D GOD BLESS...
my apllication was received last dec 22 for 3152 and i did not made it to the cap. you'll never know for sure if you also made it till you receive the confirmation. have you checked your bankdraft?

bebe05

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
Caloocan City
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec. 17,2010
AOR Received.
PER- Mar.9,2011
LANDED..........
Aug. 27, 2011 !!!!
miguelboogle said:
my apllication was received last dec 22 for 3152 and i did not made it to the cap. you'll never know for sure if you also made it till you receive the confirmation. have you checked your bankdraft?
it's a toxic thing about my bankdraft, we used our agency's account then when i called the bank they're asking me a letter from the owner of the acct. & i just stopped from there, i'll just wait for the PER to come...anyway i emailed CIC & inquired about my bankdraft.maybe they'll reply after 2 weeks.

yah we'll never know for sure if we made it till we receive that precious PER...so what's your plan now?

RN

Star Member
Jan 28, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Fellow Nurses

I was wondering if anyone knows agency that recruit nurses to migrate to Canada. Around how much is the cost of using the agency and what services are included.

Thank you

miguelboogle

Dec 28, 2010
Makati, Philippines
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
bebe05 said:
it's a toxic thing about my bankdraft, we used our agency's account then when i called the bank they're asking me a letter from the owner of the acct. & i just stopped from there, i'll just wait for the PER to come...anyway i emailed CIC & inquired about my bankdraft.maybe they'll reply after 2 weeks.

yah we'll never know for sure if we made it till we receive that precious PER...so what's your plan now?
i wait guess i don't have a choice right now. just hoping that the list this june still includes nurses or college professors. God Bless and Good luck to your application