+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Registered Nurses (CAP Reached)

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
it is an automated rsepose. U will get specific answer by email within a week.
regards,
Ladykiller

Haven't receive an email yet its been over a week now. thanks. regards

L

ladykiller

some member even got their reply after 14-15 days. Today is sunday, and that's a off day. Hope u will get your reply tomorrow.

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
ladykiller said:
some member even got their reply after 14-15 days. Today is sunday, and that's a off day. Hope u will get your reply tomorrow.
oops, sorry i thought you were a girl. i received already an email but they said we got no records on them and they ask me to provide my passport number and my name in the passport also the tracking number of the courier. i hope the result will be okay. i hope that they will find my record. i was sad when i received the message. we sent it last october 29 and i tracked the papers and it appeared on the dhl that it reached sydney on novembr 28, 2010 and the 1000 cap for nurses was reached by dec 22,2010.

miguelboogle

Dec 28, 2010
Makati, Philippines
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
marjay said:
oops, sorry i thought you were a girl. i received already an email but they said we got no records on them and they ask me to provide my passport number and my name in the passport also the tracking number of the courier. i hope the result will be okay. i hope that they will find my record. i was sad when i received the message. we sent it last october 29 and i tracked the papers and it appeared on the dhl that it reached sydney on november 28, 2010 and the 1000 cap for nurses was reached by dec 22,2010.
hi try emailing the link i gave you which is found on the cic website. how's your bank draft? do you have any news if it was encashed? - miguel

L

ladykiller

marjay said:
oops, sorry i thought you were a girl. i received already an email but they said we got no records on them and they ask me to provide my passport number and my name in the passport also the tracking number of the courier. i hope the result will be okay. i hope that they will find my record. i was sad when i received the message. we sent it last october 29 and i tracked the papers and it appeared on the dhl that it reached sydney on novembr 28, 2010 and the 1000 cap for nurses was reached by dec 22,2010.
Give CIO your courier tracking number,passport number etc. you can expect their reply within 3-4 working days after that.

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
miguelboogle said:
hi try emailing the link i gave you which is found on the cic website. how's your bank draft? do you have any news if it was encashed? - miguel
the bank havent called yet miguel so i am still wating until now. how about you miguel do you have news on your application? i am really anxious right now.

miguelboogle

Dec 28, 2010
Makati, Philippines
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
marjay said:
the bank havent called yet miguel so i am still wating until now. how about you miguel do you have news on your application? i am really anxious right now.
i have emailed bpi regarding the bank draft and as of jan 7, the bank draft has not yet been acknowledged or encashed.

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
I have receive an email from the email ad u gave me. it said our paper is awaiting review and said if i need more inquiries i will refer to the file number he gave me with a B at the start and numbers corresponding to it. what does that mean?

miguelboogle

Dec 28, 2010
Makati, Philippines
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
marjay said:
I have receive an email from the email ad u gave me. it said our paper is awaiting review and said if i need more inquiries i will refer to the file number he gave me with a B at the start and numbers corresponding to it. what does that mean?
hi, i think you made it to the CAP and now your just awaiting your acknowledgment report am not sure if 1st or second. you will be emailed regarding the matter. pls consult the seniors from other FSW threads..

- miguel

L

ladykiller

marjay said:
you surely made it to the cap... :)

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
miguelboogle said:
hi, i think you made it to the CAP and now your just awaiting your acknowledgment report am not sure if 1st or second. you will be emailed regarding the matter. pls consult the seniors from other FSW threads..

- miguel
Thank you Miguel for the information. Hopefully you will receive yours too. Lets pray hard. Godbless miguel.

Marjay

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
ladykiller said:
you surely made it to the cap... :)
Thank you for the information. Im glad and happy. :) Hopefully there will be a positive result after the review. I am slightly anxious. Take care and Godbless. Thank you again.

--marjay--

miguelboogle

Dec 28, 2010
Makati, Philippines
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
marjay said:
hi miguel. what's the news about you. Take care and Godbless you.
-marjay-
hi marjay.

it has been a month after my application was received at Nova Scotia. I still have no news if I made it to the CAP or not. i followed up the bank draft and as of jan 07 2011 it has not yet been encashed. I emailed the bank for the follow up for my bank draft and i have not heard from them since.. how bout your application any news?

- miguel

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Miguel,

Did you email the email add of cic.gc.ca? what did they tell you? i have no news yet miguel in my application. take care and Godbless you and your family.

-marjay-