+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Registered Nurses (CAP Reached)

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
my bankdraft was encashed last november 18, 2010 according to bpi. they received our papers last november 8, 2010. is that positive?

miguelboogle

Dec 28, 2010
Makati, Philippines
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
that's good news i think. once your bank draft has been encashed you will just be waiting for a confirmation from the visa office. as of last week according to bpi my bank draft has not yet been encashed. my application was received december 22.

cancan08

Jan 4, 2011
bka meron po sa inyo nakakaalam ng tel. no. at fax ng PRC Manila puwede po pakipost. Kailangan kasi sa pag-fillup ng application sa CNO. thanks!

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
cancan08 said:
bka meron po sa inyo nakakaalam ng tel. no. at fax ng PRC Manila puwede po pakipost. Kailangan kasi sa pag-fillup ng application sa CNO. thanks!
This is what I saw in the net. try it if it is working tel no. 02-735-4673 or 02-735-1534. I don't know the fax number.

-marjay-

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Hello Miguel,
How are you. How's your bankdraft? Any news yet? How is your papers miguel? Regards and Godbless you.

-Marjay-

miguelboogle

Dec 28, 2010
Makati, Philippines
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
marjay said:
Hello Miguel,
How are you. How's your bankdraft? Any news yet? How is your papers miguel? Regards and Godbless you.

-Marjay-
Hi marjay, as of january 31, my bankdraft has not yet been encashed I emailed the CIC site and i'm still waiting for the response from CIC I think it would take them 20 days to provide me with any answers. but still hoping that we made it to the CAP. I've read some other threads on 1122 on which the CAP has been reached octeober 31, they were informed that they did not made it to the CAP after 1 month via email and that their docs were sent back. Hopefully we made it still keeping our fingers crossed. Thanks

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
miguelboogle said:
Hi marjay, as of january 31, my bankdraft has not yet been encashed I emailed the CIC site and i'm still waiting for the response from CIC I think it would take them 20 days to provide me with any answers. but still hoping that we made it to the CAP. I've read some other threads on 1122 on which the CAP has been reached octeober 31, they were informed that they did not made it to the CAP after 1 month via email and that their docs were sent back. Hopefully we made it still keeping our fingers crossed. Thanks
Hello miguel i guess the cic website will respond after a week. they responded to my inquiry after a week. I hope and pray that everything will be okay and fine miguel. Godbless you.
-marjay-

miguelboogle

Dec 28, 2010
Makati, Philippines
Visa Office......
NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2011
Hi everyone CIC emailed me this:
Sent my application last december 22. unfortunately i did not made it to the cap..

Good Morning,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 06 Jan 2011 as the cap of NOC 3152 has been reached. Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
miguelboogle said:
Sent my application last december 22. unfortunately i did not made it to the cap..

Good Morning,

Please be advised that your application was returned with all attachments on 06 Jan 2011 as the cap of NOC 3152 has been reached. Please note: all returned applications are sent via regular mail to the mailing address as entered on the application form.

Miguel,

I understand. God migth have a better plan for you. Anyways canada is going to open its door again for next June and hopefully nurses will still be included in the list. I pray that everything will be fine. Take care and Godbless you.

Marjay

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
Greetings,

I have received my notice of assessment from the CIO w/c states the following:

-Basis of eligiblity (work experience or arranged employment

-Acknowledgement of my payment

reference No. and information on what happens next: It also states that my application will be forwarded to Canadian Visa Office Manila for further processing

That I should inform the Visa Office in case of changes in your application (e.g. birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, submission of an Arranged Employment Opinion approved by Human Resources and Skills Development Canada, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc). Please include a letter identifying what the changes are any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

What does this mean? and what is next after this? Will it be the file number and updates now? how many months will I wait?

Thank you for your response and Godbless.

-marjay-

spacegurl

Sep 25, 2010
miguelboogle said:

Good Morning,

Hi miguel,

When did you know this? Mine was received by CIO last Dec 20, 2010 by STEPHENSON. I have been email-ing them and they said they could not locate my application. I feel so sad. My original IELTS is in there. :(

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Spacegurl I've sent you a PM. Also, if an application is returned they keep a record of all the names. Have you phoned CIO to see if your name is in that list and your application is on its way back to you?

pagodaqueen

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
marjay said:
hello, I have the same problem too. We send our papers on October 29, 2010. Did it reach the cap for nurses? tank u and Godblless.
Hi Marjay,

I think you've reached the quota for Nurses. I made it and we have the same timeline. Submitted mine last October 08, 2010.
Have you received your first AOR already? I got mine last February 24, 2011 only. I hope you got your too. :)

Crossing fingers that the 2nd AOR will be here before March ends. :)

Good luck to all of us ;)

marjay

Star Member
Dec 30, 2010
pagodaqueen said:
Hi Marjay,

I think you've reached the quota for Nurses. I made it and we have the same timeline. Submitted mine last October 08, 2010.
Have you received your first AOR already? I got mine last February 24, 2011 only. I hope you got your too. :)

Crossing fingers that the 2nd AOR will be here before March ends. :)

Good luck to all of us ;)
Yes, I receive mine last feb 22. I guess that is notice of assessment and AOR. Hopefully our updates will arrive before march ends. May God bless us all. :)

mond24

Feb 27, 2011
metro manila
Category........
Visa Office......
manila vo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8-12-10
AOR Received.
03-03-11/ 2nd aor-28-03-11
Med's Request
waiting
Interview........
hopefully none
bongski said:
....hi i read from your post about your case reaching the cap..we have the same agency, i also encounter that problem...noc1122 ang code ko. kinulit ko sila ng kinulit tapos we signed the application oct 13 pero yung report nila na dinala sa nova scotia oct 23 lang, natanggap sa nova scotia oct 28..tapos nagclose ang noc 1122 nov 3, 2010..nabasa ko sa ibang forum may mga nareject na oct 29 at meron din oct 28 :(..i just hope nakahabol ako. up to now lagi akong nagtatanong sa kanila. what form of payment ka? sabi kasi pag na encashed na payment at least kahit papaano may assurance na. bpi bank draft ang payment ko..sabi ng cic sa moa wala daw paraan para malaman..pero ang ginawa ko nagpatulong ako sa kakilala ko sa bpi mga next week malalaman ko kung naencashed na..sana naman we reached the quota and be approved..sobra nakakakaba..let's just hope and pray..god will make a way...think positive...happy new year!!! :)
hi mon hir...i think im in the same situation until now im still waiting for the positive assessment..same tyo ng expi sa cic..dinelay nila yung application ko ng 1 month imagine supposedly nasend na papers ko ng nov10..nasend pa nila dec.7 kya galit na galit ako, naaway ko tuloi agent ko..btw me feedback na ba senyo sa mga nagsend ng dec.2010