Register not working......

bosschips

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
m585 said:
Hi, I've sent you the links to the guides to post - hopefully that will help some people out!
DOWNLOAD LINKS!

PDF file "A guide to submitting an application for a CSQ"

English:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dk3kk4iuxgfemfi/GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_AN.pdf?dl=0

French :

https://www.dropbox.com/s/p3phtta5m9hwsyw/GUI_MonProjetQC_Demande_FR.pdf?dl=0
Credits to @m585!

@ sohaib.haq91

I also noticed that.

Do you mind renaming the thread to "Mon Projet Quebec Registration/Login Not Working?"

Daz

Jan 6, 2016
ulyssesdwight said:
Nicolas4786 has been banned and can no longer post or send personal message on the forum :eek:

Really? I've been trying to PM him. Keeps saying his inbox is full and he hast posted anything on the new thread. *sigh*

DPaola

Jan 7, 2016
Hi guys! I have tried many times... but i can not register in mon project. Do you have any news?

monikasurana

Oct 5, 2014
Hi

I tried opening the page of mon project and was able to do so. However when I click onto register button, it takes me to a page with French option and I'm not finding any way out. Can someone please please help me to register first. I have downloaded the guide but it talks abt the step after you have registered only.

Any tips on how to proceed.

Thank you

Regds

himanshu5232

Jan 7, 2016
monikasurana said:
Hi

I tried opening the page of mon project and was able to do so. However when I click onto register button, it takes me to a page with French option and I'm not finding any way out. Can someone please please help me to register first. I have downloaded the guide but it talks abt the step after you have registered only.

Thank you

Regd

finally I registered in mon project.. :D

hey guys let me share tricks I found for successful registration. as using that trick my 3 friends also registered themselves.

1) as all knows "patience" (must at list 2-3 hours)
2) don't use multi browser for catch it. stick with one browser " crome recommended "( because it has inbuilt translator)
3) open both for sign up and sign in tab and dont refresh them if u encounter an error just again click on register and follow full process as error page have different url
4) if got success and open registration page and than during the form fill up if u encounter an error YOU MUST REFRESH IT dont close that tab
i had more than 50 time error encounter during fill up the form but refreshing for 4-5 time page apear for that 50 time( u have to fill form from starting if u meet error as unless and until u complete full process nothing is going to save )

5) for indians best time to fill form is 11:30PM to 1:30AM at night we all 4 friends between this time frame on different days.
6) be ready with details which will need to fill the form ( i took pics of full process and form detail will share with u all soon so that u can be ready with that stuff)
7) do not get panic. every one will get their registration.

asufian

Jan 10, 2016
himanshu5232 said:
monikasurana said:
Hi

Thank you

Thanks for your advice... hope it will definately help us

Regd

finally I registered in mon project.. :D

hey guys let me share tricks I found for successful registration. as using that trick my 3 friends also registered themselves.

1) as all knows "patience" (must at list 2-3 hours)
2) don't use multi browser for catch it. stick with one browser " crome recommended "( because it has inbuilt translator)
3) open both for sign up and sign in tab and dont refresh them if u encounter an error just again click on register and follow full process as error page have different url
4) if got success and open registration page and than during the form fill up if u encounter an error YOU MUST REFRESH IT dont close that tab
i had more than 50 time error encounter during fill up the form but refreshing for 4-5 time page apear for that 50 time( u have to fill form from starting if u meet error as unless and until u complete full process nothing is going to save )

5) for indians best time to fill form is 11:30PM to 1:30AM at night we all 4 friends between this time frame on different days.
6) be ready with details which will need to fill the form ( i took pics of full process and form detail will share with u all soon so that u can be ready with that stuff)
7) do not get panic. every one will get their registration.