+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Region Specific Form - Travelling

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
OK,

For Morocco there is a question in regards to the spouse's travel history.

"List all trips you, and if applicable, your family members have taken outside your country of origin or of residence in the last ten years (or since your 18th birthday if this was less than ten years ago). Include all trips: tourism, business, training, etc."

So do they want me to list every country that I had a connecting flight in, or got a visa stamped in? Or just my final destination?

A few times when I went back to Morocco to visit my wife, I got France visa's, because I had my trip end their, and purchased another ticket from France to Morocco, or I stayed overnight in England, waiting for my next plane...

How should I fill this out?

ariell

Oct 9, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I would only list countries that you have actually stayed in ie. your final destination. If you did actually stay in France, then list that. But I wouldn't list a country that you had a connecting flight to. You didn't visit the country -- just the airport! ;-)

stealth

Star Member
Sep 3, 2008
OK sounds good. Yea I know I didn't visit those countries, but I landed in them as I went through customs and got my passport stamped with a visa, then re-entered the airport haha.