+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding NOC 2172 ( Database analysts and data administrators )

jaskaran0022

Star Member
Feb 21, 2019
I am working in Agriculture Industry position of Data Administrator I have done B.tech Electronics and Communication (ECA Done with Bachelors of Science) and MBA (ECA done with Master of Business Adm. ). Can I go for NOC 2172 of Database analysts and data administrators I want to use this NOC for Both BC tech Pilot and New Brunswick PNP. In NOC 2172 it is written one has to degree in Computer science and Mathematics. Can somebody clear my doubt. Can I use 2172 Noc having no degree of Computer Science and Maths.

Garry_Parmar

May 31, 2018
Hi Experts, any suggestion how to move forward with SINP ? We got a score of 87/100. My IELTS has expired after submitting the file. Please advise, If I need to redo my IELTS.
Please advise if I can use my cousin as a Sponsor, but my cousin recently sponsored someone 1 month ago.

auzair

Star Member
Jul 31, 2022
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-06-2022
I am working in Agriculture Industry position of Data Administrator I have done B.tech Electronics and Communication (ECA Done with Bachelors of Science) and MBA (ECA done with Master of Business Adm. ). Can I go for NOC 2172 of Database analysts and data administrators I want to use this NOC for Both BC tech Pilot and New Brunswick PNP. In NOC 2172 it is written one has to degree in Computer science and Mathematics. Can somebody clear my doubt. Can I use 2172 Noc having no degree of Computer Science and Maths.
What are the responsibilities and description of your job? You must pick the NOC code about which you can prove to have work experience. If you do not have experience in this NOC code, do not use this for application.