+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

regarding ielts

san76

May 3, 2010
i have sent a written submission of my english proficiency to cio but i have mentioned that i will submit ielts result in the time of sending visa office requirement.will that do?please advise

ankit_20

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2009
India
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FOR CIO you do not need written explaination or IELTS results. Yes the IELTS results sent to VISA office ( CHC) is perfectly fine.

Just to explain little more : For CHC you need to prove your competency in one go, you do not get a second chance. So if you provide writen proof to Visa office, the points alloted by VO are final and you do not get second chance to provide IELTS results. So it is better to provide the IELTS results when you aplly to CHC

san76

May 3, 2010
thanks ankit.
ankit_20 said:
FOR CIO you do not need written explaination or IELTS results. Yes the IELTS results sent to VISA office ( CHC) is perfectly fine.

Just to explain little more : For CHC you need to prove your competency in one go, you do not get a second chance. So if you provide writen proof to Visa office, the points alloted by VO are final and you do not get second chance to provide IELTS results. So it is better to provide the IELTS results when you aplly to CHC