+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Regarding date on transcripts - WES

prasamsa

Jan 5, 2018
Hi, I didn't find the answers to my queries and I thought of posting my doubts here.
The documents I have are:
- sealed transcripts (there is no date on the envelope)
- degree certificate(without attestation)
- passport copy(front and last page)
- WES reference number

In the above documents list,I have the following doubts. I need your help in this regard.

1) I did my bachelors in ANU and I got the transcripts attested and sealed but not dated. I got them last year in the month of January 2017. Can I still post these to WES or should I get them from the university again?
2) Is date mandatory on all the transcripts or do they accept if the date is on just the envelope?
3) Should my degree certificate copy also get attestation and sealed in a separate envelope?

I have gone through the required documents link in wes but I didn't find the information in detail.
Could anyone help me with these questions as soon as possible. I would be very grateful for your help.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.

diliprath

Star Member
Nov 19, 2013
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-02-2018
Doc's Request.
20-02-2018
AOR Received.
08-02-2018
File Transfer...
08-02-2018
Med's Done....
20-02-2018
Passport Req..
16-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
19-03-2018
LANDED..........
15-04-2018
1 - I do not think you need to get it again from University as long as it is in a sealed envelope with stamp or signature from your university it should work for you.
2 - They do not mention anywhere that date should be there so you should be good. In any case irrespective of when you got the transcript, the past education is not going to change with time.
3 - You do not need to send degree certificate with seal or any separate envelope. Put your sealed transcript and degree copy in one envelope and address it to WES with your reference number. For security mention your reference number on the selaed transcript as well as your degree copy.

Reactions: kiranpadman

prasamsa

Jan 5, 2018
1 - I do not think you need to get it again from University as long as it is in a sealed envelope with stamp or signature from your university it should work for you.
2 - They do not mention anywhere that date should be there so you should be good. In any case irrespective of when you got the transcript, the past education is not going to change with time.
3 - You do not need to send degree certificate with seal or any separate envelope. Put your sealed transcript and degree copy in one envelope and address it to WES with your reference number. For security mention your reference number on the selaed transcript as well as your degree copy.
My transcripts are in a sealed envelope with university stamp and signature. Thank you so much for clarifying my doubt.

kiranpadman

Jan 28, 2018
Hi, I didn't find the answers to my queries and I thought of posting my doubts here.
The documents I have are:
- sealed transcripts (there is no date on the envelope)
- degree certificate(without attestation)
- passport copy(front and last page)
- WES reference number

In the above documents list,I have the following doubts. I need your help in this regard.

1) I did my bachelors in ANU and I got the transcripts attested and sealed but not dated. I got them last year in the month of January 2017. Can I still post these to WES or should I get them from the university again?
2) Is date mandatory on all the transcripts or do they accept if the date is on just the envelope?
3) Should my degree certificate copy also get attestation and sealed in a separate envelope?

I have gone through the required documents link in wes but I didn't find the information in detail.
Could anyone help me with these questions as soon as possible. I would be very grateful for your help.

Thank you all for your time and consideration.
hi dilpreet, I have the same problem. My transcript is not dated and I am in confusion whether to apply for transcript again. Have you send you documents to WES. What is the status of your application ?

prasamsa

Jan 5, 2018
hi dilpreet, I have the same problem. My transcript is not dated and I am in confusion whether to apply for transcript again. Have you send you documents to WES. What is the status of your application ?

hi kiranpadman, I have sent the documents to WES on 5th of this month and last updated status was on 1/26/2018. Here is the status,

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Evaluation in Progress
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 2/15/2018

Reactions: kiranpadman

kiranpadman

Jan 28, 2018
Hi bro, please check this out.
I need to send my post graduation as well as graduation credentials to WES.

I am planning to send courier with two envelopes mentioning my reference number.

Sealed envelope which consists of transcript of btech
Copy of btech degree certificate
Sealed envelope which consists of transcript of mtech
Copy of mtech degree certificate

I think that there is no need to put academic request form inside sealed envelope as it is optional.

Please check whether the procedures are correct or not.
Thank you.

kiranpadman

Jan 28, 2018
hi kiranpadman, I have sent the documents to WES on 5th of this month and last updated status was on 1/26/2018. Here is the status,

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Evaluation in Progress
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 2/15/2018[/QUOT
hi, what is the status of your wes evaluation?

kiranpadman

Jan 28, 2018
Hi bro, please check this out.
I need to send my post-graduation as well as graduation credentials to WES.

I am planning to send a courier with two envelopes mentioning my reference number.

Sealed envelope which consists of transcript of btech
Copy of BTech degree certificate
Sealed envelope which consists of transcript of mtech
Copy of mtech degree certificate

I think that there is no need to put academic request form inside the sealed envelope as it is optional.

Please check whether the procedures are correct or not.
Thank you.

kiranpadman

Jan 28, 2018
please tell me the procedure. I have applied and got wes reference number. Whal all documents we need to send to WES ?

prasamsa

Jan 5, 2018
please tell me the procedure. I have applied and got wes reference number. Whal all documents we need to send to WES ?
Hi Kiranpadman,

You need your educational documents, both UG and PG transcripts(separate sealed envelopes for each degree from your universities). After you get them from your universities, write the WES reference number on each envelope and put these two envelopes in one big envelope(you should also mention the wes reference number on this big envelop as well).

Please check diliprath's answer to my question. It has everything you need.

Note:- Once you login, WES gives you the required information such as, list of documents, address and how you should send them, etc. Please go through it thoroughly.

This forum answers you most of the questions if you do some good research here:). Please double check in other threads as well.
Good luck!

kiranpadman

Jan 28, 2018
Hi Kiranpadman,

You need your educational documents, both UG and PG transcripts(separate sealed envelopes for each degree from your universities). After you get them from your universities, write the WES reference number on each envelope and put these two envelopes in one big envelope(you should also mention the wes reference number on this big envelop as well).

Note:- Once you login, WES gives you the required information such as, list of documents, address and how you should send them, etc. Please go through it thoroughly.

This forum answers your most of the questions if you do some good research here:). Please double check in other threads as well.
Good luck!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE.
FROM WES, REGARDING THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST, I HAVE FOUND FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO SEND TO WES. PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU HAD SEND THESE DOCUMENTS.

FOR PG AND UG.
1.TRANSCRIPT IN SEALED ENVELOPE
2. COPY OF DEGREE CERTIFICATE

Last edited:

prasamsa

Jan 5, 2018
THANK YOU FOR QUICK YOUR RESPONSE.
FROM WES, REGARDING THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS CHECKLIST, I HAVE FOUND FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO SEND TO WES. PLEASE CONFIRM THAT YOU HAD SEND THESE DOCUMENTS.

FOR PG AND UG.
1.TRANSCRIPT IN SEALED ENVELOPE
2. COPY OF DEGREE CERTIFICATE
Yes. Go ahead!

neha_415

Oct 3, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
LONDON
App. Filed.......
15-01-2021
AOR Received.
15-01-2021
Hi Kiranpadman,

Please check diliprath's answer to my question. It has everything you need.

This forum answers you most of the questions if you do some good research here:). Please double check in other threads as well.
Good luck!
Do we need to get the photocopies of the degree attested as well.. please help.