+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused Visitor visa philippines

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
CIC will see because you she needs to submit bank statements going back 3 months with the application. And yes $1,000.00/week is a pretty good base line. Remember, she has to be able to show she can support herself despite you sending a invitation saying you will support her.

Alidykeman

Star Member
Feb 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
22-7-2016 upfront
Hi Everyone!
Just want to share my experience in applying for TRV from Philippines also and need suggestion to apply again.
I applied MAY 2015 ,reason for refusal:
1. Employment status
2. Personal asset & financial situation
Document submitted:
1. Invitation letter indicating to meet his family and tourism,(2weeks) relationship as fiancé
2. Bank statement, T4,passport copy and employment cert (host)
3. Passbook only one account, employment cert, ITR, leave form, passport ,photos together as proof of relationship(Applicant)
4. Forms including representative – I used agency for paper base application

Now I’m going to submit online visa application for myself
Documents
1. Invitation letter indicating to meet his family and tourism,(1 week) before we take flight together to USA for a week stay there .(honeymoon) relationship :wife
2. Bank statement, T4, passport copy and employment cert (host)
3. Passbook of two account, employment cert,(I will ask to indicate my monthly salary and job description, which the last time our hr didn’t indicate it) income tax, pay slip, leave form ,passport (Applicant)- with 3 other debit saving accounts (I don’t have big amount balance just normal saving I have)plus credit card(mastercard and amex) which 2890$ credit limit each. Insurance investment, jewelry receipt – I don’t have property either lease contract which I’m just renting a place.- I can certainly afford my trip even my husband will pay for it.
4. Letter of intent – just to mention its purely short visit, for a week, to stop in BC then my husband I can fly together to usa, it would be nice to meet his family . as for spouse sponsorship no specific date when to submit I still want him to visit me here again (dec of this year)
5. Travel history –only travelled HK for 2 weeks
6. Proof of relationship (marriage cert, photos together)
7. Purpose of travel- itinerary for a week family visits or should I just put Tourism includes family visit?
8. Required forms, application for trv and(IMM5645) – do I have to sign and scan and upload? Or I can just fill out and upload

Another question, do I need to attach refusal letter or no need I will just indicate the UCI number?

Thank you for any suggestion

devilsofnj

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Jalex23 said:
You have to deposit in her account at least 1000 CAD per week (after accomodations), the deposit has to be in her account at least 3 months and both of you have to show proof of the deposit and the reason for it.

Nothing is set in stone, but this strategy has rendered good results.

I am in a similar situation as the original poster, but in my case, my girlfriend is coming from the Philippines (something I won't hide from the CIC since we've both travelled to HK together and can establish a legitimate relationship).

My question is, my girlfriend is planning to come to Canada for just a week (Last week of Christmas). If she has $1,000/36,600 php (roughly) in her bank account will that be enough in funds? She'd be staying with me and family members the entire time. Also, like the original poster, I too would be paying for the airfare, although, I wouldn't actually purchase anything until we were approved the visa.

Latigo

Jun 9, 2016
I wish I could tell you why your application was refused but I can not. My situation is almost the same but we were granted the Visa for a 4 month visit. I did many things different than I see recommended here too. Some back ground. I have had an online relationship with my Filipino lady for over one year. I visited the Philippines and spent time with her for a few weeks in April and May. Once home I /we applied for her visa. She has very few assets and has currently has no job in the Philippines. ( had to quit her 10 year job to care for her Mom who had a stroke) I did my letter of invitation much the same has yours and I listed some proof of assets to show that I could afford her visit and stay. I also bought return tickets for her ( refundable ) . I clearly stated in my letter of invitation that we were a couple and that it was my intent to build this relationship further towards a possible marriage. My sister ( a licenced professional) also wrote a letter of invitation and stated many of the same things. In her letter she also explained my relationship and that she and her husband would be willing to help support and make sure that my lady returns to the Philippines on time. Perhaps since you will be staying at your parents home you can get a letter from them to include in an appeal. About the only thing I see different is that I own my own home and many assets. Good Luck on the next try.

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
Latigo said:
I wish I could tell you why your application was refused but I can not. My situation is almost the same but we were granted the Visa for a 4 month visit. I did many things different than I see recommended here too. Some back ground. I have had an online relationship with my Filipino lady for over one year. I visited the Philippines and spent time with her for a few weeks in April and May. Once home I /we applied for her visa. She has very few assets and has currently has no job in the Philippines. ( had to quit her 10 year job to care for her Mom who had a stroke) I did my letter of invitation much the same has yours and I listed some proof of assets to show that I could afford her visit and stay. I also bought return tickets for her ( refundable ) . I clearly stated in my letter of invitation that we were a couple and that it was my intent to build this relationship further towards a possible marriage. My sister ( a licenced professional) also wrote a letter of invitation and stated many of the same things. In her letter she also explained my relationship and that she and her husband would be willing to help support and make sure that my lady returns to the Philippines on time. Perhaps since you will be staying at your parents home you can get a letter from them to include in an appeal. About the only thing I see different is that I own my own home and many assets. Good Luck on the next try.
Further proof that applying successfully for a visa is really more about luck than documentation. Enjoy your visa.

devilsofnj

Star Member
Feb 6, 2016
Vancouver Island
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
Latigo said:
Did you send bank statements, employment paychecks along with your invitation letter for her?

freyanne21

Nov 26, 2014
Hi guys, i want to ask if boss is my sponsor shes in canada right now do you think i can get tourist visa? Or what are the process? Thanks