+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused Visitor visa philippines

philgirl04

Jun 21, 2016
Hi,
This is my first time applying for my friend to visit me in Canada, i will be paying everything for her.

hier visa was just recently denied.

She's from the philippines and i have a hard time figuring which papers they need..like per ex: work proof...she scanned her work agency pass...but it seem she didnt nothing else...maybe some experience filipino who went thru this could help me?

i find it hard for them to judge she wont be going back to her country if i just booked a return flight ticket of 1000 cad for her...as proof in her visa.

Here what was said in the refusal letter

In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not
limited to:
• the information in the travel and identity documents;
• the reason for the travel to Canada;
• the person’s contacts in Canada;
• the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family
ties);
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person is inadmissible to Canada; and
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of
the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked
off apply to the refusal of your application.
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident. In reaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:

X Purpose of visit
X Employment prospects in country of residence

X Personal assets and financial status

any help would be appreciated.

thanks

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
philgirl04 said:
Hi,
This is my first time applying for my friend to visit me in Canada, i will be paying everything for her.

She's from the philippines and i have a hard time figuring which papers they need..like per ex: work proof...she scanned her work agency pass...but it seem she didnt nothing else...maybe some experience filipino who went thru this could help me?

i find it hard for them to judge she wont be going back to her country if i just booked a return flight ticket of 1000 cad for her...as proof in her visa.

In making a decision on an application, a number of factors are considered. These may include but are not
limited to:
• the person’s ties to his or her country of residence (including immigration status, employment and family
ties);
• the person’s ability to pay for the trip and to support himself or herself while in Canada;
• whether the person is likely to respect the conditions of his or her admission to Canada;
• whether the person would be likely to leave Canada at the end of his/her authorized stay.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you application meets the requirements of
the Act and the Regulations for the reasons explained below. Please note that only the grounds that are checked
You have not satisfied me that you would leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary

X Purpose of visit

thanks
What did she submit? How long has she been in her work? What were her funds (not yours) for the trip? How long was requested visit?

M

mikeymyke

philgirl04 said:
Hi,

limited to:
ties);

X Purpose of visit

thanks
First of all, you shouldn't be buying tickets unless she got the visa. An itinerary is good enough. Also is this a friend or a "girlfriend"? Reason is that will determine what her purpose of visit is. Did you write a detailed letter explaining why she's coming to Canada? Who she will stay with? What she will do there? You can't just say you will support her 100%, she should try to have her own money as well since her assets/financials were listed as a refusal reason.

Regina

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2006
Beautiful British Columbia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
How long did she plan to stay in Canada? Did you explain what she is going to do in Canada? What are YOU going to take her? To show her what during that time? Did she get a letter from her employer that she is expected to come back and therefore they will held your job for her to return?

philgirl04

Jun 21, 2016
sorry seems i left allot of information behind.

We are friends
i wanted to stay ffor a month
i will be paying everything for her, so when they still ask how much she'll be bringing i wrote 300$...( i dont understand why they ask this if everything is being paid for)
i only purchase a (return) ticket as proof that she will be going back to her country.
She'll be staying with me at my parents place
She has no assets, not even a motorbike..what can i give them?
She works under a agency, and works in production section.

i will post what i wrote as invitation lettter.

09/06/2016
To: Citizenship and Immigration Canada

I, xxxxxxxx, a citizen of Canada was born on xxxxxxx, I hereby, would like to verify my purpose to invite xxxxxxxx to visit me in Canada for a period of time starting on 2xxxxx to xxxxxxx.

I am requesting to consider xxxxx(born xxxxx) application for a visitor's visa for the following reasons.

In October 2015, I had the incredible opportunity to travel to the Philippines for one month and meet xxxx, her Family and friends. They extended the kindest gratitude towards me; I would only like to do the same. I would like to show them some of my favourite places in Canada such as (Niagara Falls,CN Tower,Ripley's Aquarium and the parlement) and have her take part in some celebrations with my friends.We have since kept in touch and have a strong friendly relationship.

During her stay in Canada, xxxxxx will live with me and my parents in my parents home, which is where i live right now. I vow to provide lodging, board and to pay for all expenses incurred during her visit to Canada and I vow to be legally responsible for her.

I hold enough funds to bear all the expenses mentioned in this. I'm the owner of a successful Lanscaping business since 2010. I undertake to make sure that xxxxx does not remain in Canada further than the period allowed for her stay and that she will return to the Philippines as stated by the conditions of her visitor's visa.

xxxxx is living in xxxxx in the province of Cebu and she can be contacted via phone at xxxxx or at her email at xxxxxx.
xxxxxx is a production worker at xxxxx a large and successful company where electronics, and other types of equipment are build.She is hired thru an agency called xxxxxxx. and has been working for them since 2013.

I live at xxxxxxxxxx Canada and can be reach by phone at xxxxxx

Taking this information into consideration, I am requesting you to kindly grant a visitor's visa to xxxxxx. Should you need any further information, please feel free to contact me.
Best regards,
xxxxxxxx

philgirl04

Jun 21, 2016
Regina said:
That's the problem. She looks like your girlfriend without ties in her home country.
the agency is Philippines based, she also born there...
as for the assets....there must be another way to get around this...filipina's dont all own a house and a motorbike r property's..

Buletruck

VIP Member
May 18, 2015
The applicant, your friend, needs to be able to show the resources (money) to support herself when she's here. Offering to pay for everything usually isn't sufficient, as the Government can't actually hold you to anything. $300 for a month visit is significantly short of what they expect you to have when you come as a tourist.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
philgirl04 said:
i will be paying everything for her, so when they still ask how much she'll be bringing i wrote 300$...( i dont understand why they ask this if everything is being paid for)
Because if you are paying for everything it raises suspicion on her real reasons to travel... is she coming to work? is she coming to get married and then apply for residency?

So contrary to what you might believe, paying for everything makes the TRV harder to obtain.

philgirl04

Jun 21, 2016
Jalex23 said:
Because if you are paying for everything it raises suspicion on her real reasons to travel... is she coming to work? is she coming to get married and then apply for residency?

So contrary to what you might believe, paying for everything makes the TRV harder to obtain.
So how much should i put in the account? and do i have to give them proof of it?

Sous02

Jul 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-04-16
Doc's Request.
22-08-2016
AOR Received.
06-05-16
File Transfer...
28-05-16
Med's Done....
Up front/passed
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-10-2016
LANDED..........
02-11-2016
philgirl04 said:
So how much should i put in the account? and do i have to give them proof of it?
CIC will not accept a deposit from you into the applicants bank as proof of funds.

Jalex23

VIP Member
Apr 12, 2013
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-09-2013
Doc's Request.
09-04-2014
AOR Received.
06-11-2013
Med's Request
05-04-2014
Med's Done....
20-05-2014
Passport Req..
07-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
14-07-2014
LANDED..........
06-09-2014
philgirl04 said:
You have to deposit in her account at least 1000 CAD per week (after accomodations), the deposit has to be in her account at least 3 months and both of you have to show proof of the deposit and the reason for it.

Nothing is set in stone, but this strategy has rendered good results.

M

mikeymyke

Note that CIC will refuse applications if it's determined the applicant's bank account funds was due to someone else putting money into it. However, if you deposit in there and wait 3 months, they won't know or care where the money came from.

philgirl04

Jun 21, 2016
Sous02 said:
CIC will not accept a deposit from you into the applicants bank as proof of funds.
i can send her it n she can deposit it in the account...n how will cic see the number of months the money been there?.

philgirl04

Jun 21, 2016
Jalex23 said:
You have to deposit in her account at least 1000 CAD per week (after accomodations), the deposit has to be in her account at least 3 months and both of you have to show proof of the deposit and the reason for it.

Nothing is set in stone, but this strategy has rendered good results.
1000$ per week even i'm paying everything for her?