+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused Visa.................Gracious seniors, everybody pls help.

Savz

Aug 7, 2017
Just be honest.
Sorry canuck78 i am bothering u so much, but can i write there that 'visitor visa for US refused in 2010, but i don't have refusal letter or refusal stamps on passport, and i am unaware of refusal reasons as well'.
Thanks a lot canuck78.

stepover

Star Member
Mar 26, 2017
1. Is it all US visa refusals that are stamped?
2. My spouse was denied few years back but we can't remember when and don't have the passport anymore. How do we explain that?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
No it is any visa refusal not only stamped ones.

Keep it simple and yes just say you were refused a (travel) visa and the year. The important thing is not to lie. Misrepresenting will impact your application much more than a visa refusal. Obviously a few exceptions like asylum refusal but for everyone else just be honest and there won't be a problem.

Best of luck.

khan2019

Jun 16, 2018
h
If someone was refused visa by an embassy( not Canada) in 2005 but forgot to include this in the background declaration for this PR visa

application, can CIC detect this during security check and if so can it lead to negative consequencies regarding this application? In that case can

anything still be done to salvage the situation? Medicals have been done since May.

Your thoughts and advice needed urgently pls.

Quorax, Rocky777 and all pls say something before its too late.
have u got ur PR? i m facing same situation

khan2019

Jun 16, 2018
hi, actually our rejections are also visit visas in addition to student one..

any way i have sent them email and also sent them updated background declaration and cover letter through post.

actually i got panicked because of this post. though it is not exactly related, but he got rejected as he did not sent updated forms.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/honest-mistake-t42448.0.html

thanks for your response.
have u got ur PR? i m facing same situation

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Would send a CSE (case specific enquiry) and explain that you habe just realized that you have made a error and want to declare the visa refusal.