+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Refused" in GCMS notes 10.08.2020

Bazhenov

Sep 25, 2020
Sorry to hear about your refusal. I am in agony of waiting for my results. Do not give up applying. Any experience which do not kill you is a good one to learn from.

Reactions: vikenfirakezi

rozeena

Sep 19, 2017
No correspondence letters unfortunately.
I applied thru my Canadian friend, she paid 5 cad, directly from CIC website. DM me if u need any help. Wud be happy to be a help.
Yo ppl,

I know no one reads the introductions and yet please don't get downhearted for any reason and dont even dare to compare ur applications with mine, good luck to everyone, may Canada's soil be under your shoes soon!

Timeline:
Application sumbission date: 27.02.2020
SP+SOWP
Ages: 28+28
Citizenship: Azerbaijan
Biometrics done: 03.03.2020 +04.03.2020
No medical, no PCC are needed
Education: BA degree in Management (5 yrs, lang-Russian)
Program/College applied: 1 year PG Human Resources Management program with CO-OP/George Brown College/Sep 2020
Work experience: 3 years in Office Administration in UAE
POF: 39.5K CAD
IELTS for SP: Academic 7.0 (L7.5, R7.0, W6.5, S7.5)
IELTS for SOWP: N/A
Ties to the country of residence: Letter from SP's UAE Employer stating that job in HR field will be given upon completion of the program. A letter from SOWP's Employer about granting him an unpaid leave with holding the position under his name for a year long duration.
Ties to the home country: property under SP's name (65K Usd), family members.
And finally the most important detail: zodiac sign of SP - Cancer.

After 5 months of waiting, the SP applicant did heart-shakingly apply for GCMS notes (28.07.2020) and has received the notes today on 10.08.2020 stated that applications were "REFUSED"

Reasons:
SP- professional and academic background, financial situation, cost & difficulty of undertaking foreign education, therefore I turned out to be not a genuine student.
SOWP - rejected bcs of SP.

ATTENTION!!!!

Eligibility started on some day between 25.07.2020 - 30.07.2020. And decision as per the notes was made on 28.07.2020.

ATTENTION!!!!
Status in GC key account: still eligibilty review + background check (like nothing happened).
Applications have been processed in Abu dhabi and Ho Chi Minh (damn).

I am ready to accept your condolences.

If you have any questions about my refusal don't hesitate to contact me by mail: musicbebebe@gmail.com

P.S
Naeem, Areeb, Hasith, Don, Amroz, Awais, Anim, Amina, Tala, Saif, Mohammed, Ngumbau, Abishek, Sana, Sounjaya, Alba, Joy, Ben, Christy, Rizwan, Husnain, Mubarak and of course @demme343 -- I'm more than happy for finding you on this forum! Good luck to yall.

P.S.S
I am happy that I have no post refusal syndrome that says "Canada is a bad country and my case was super strong" Canada is still a great country and I will try again, but not soon.

Xoxo,
Sam
my application refused in gcms notes, but online application is still in process under gc key. When we get final result ?

raaamandip

Star Member
Aug 31, 2019
Hi , I did MP enquired for my husband’s SOWP and they said applicants passed eligibility assessment & ask for medical .how many chances are for PPR