+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Refused" in GCMS notes 10.08.2020

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
So, IRCC is refusing files but not informing the students rather they are holding the decisions. I am really scared now. Because, a lot of us is hoping that our files are taking too much time to be processed, therefore, it means that we can expect a positive result. But in reality, they are holding the decisions which can be a positive or negative which is unjust because no body wants a refusal after 5 months rather say No now.
I think their plan is to release results late after 15 Sep so students will not re apply again for the Fall before the deadline 15 Sep and they will not have additional applications to process before deadline

Last edited:

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
but classes start before sept 15? wouldn't everyone defer bu then?
It is not university deadline. It is IRCC deadline that they announced that any application submitted before 15 Sep for Fall 2020 will be prioritized and processed.

I think they are not looking at it from university prospective

Last edited:

amsanae

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
When did you applied for notes ?
When did you got your notes ?
''
After 5 months of waiting, the SP applicant did heart-shakingly apply for GCMS notes (28.07.2020) and has received the notes today on 10.08.2020 stated that applications were "REFUSED"
''

She did very elaborately mention every detail in the post so as to not cause further confusion

It was right there in the original post

Last edited:

CPA_3

Jun 17, 2020
@vikenfirakezi I commend you for your bravery to actually order the notes.

I have lodged in our applications almost 4 weeks ago, SP for me and TRVs for the family (husband and kids). I'm a bit anxious on how the applications will turn out but I kind of condition my mind that the world is not gonna end if they would reject our applications. I will re-apply if I get rejected probably alone then apply for visit visas for the family right thereafter. I was accepted into the MBA program of the University of New Brunswick Saint John.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
I won't apply for gcms notes as I am too scared to order that. I won't be able to sleep in the night fearing that I have received a refusal, it might sound little bit childish but if it is, it is. Rather, I will wait for the decision, either it will wet me with sadness or blow me with joy.
Refusal is not the end of a world bro, chiiilll :)

Reactions: Bond 007

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Nobody will think of you or will take care of you. Money, politics etc. are important now in these days. We have to look after ourselves to be saved from fraud, injustice (Like what's happening in USA with foreign students), tricks (like AIP, send your money but don't come to Canada).
Unfortunately, that is a pure truth.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
@vikenfirakezi I commend you for your bravery to actually order the notes.

I have lodged in our applications almost 4 weeks ago, SP for me and TRVs for the family (husband and kids). I'm a bit anxious on how the applications will turn out but I kind of condition my mind that the world is not gonna end if they would reject our applications. I will re-apply if I get rejected probably alone then apply for visit visas for the family right thereafter. I was accepted into the MBA program of the University of New Brunswick Saint John.
Thank u sis! Good luck with ur applications. Of course, there is always an option to reapply. Don't get disheartened if the opposite of what you have planned happens.

Zyqwerty

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Yo ppl,

I know no one reads the introductions and yet please don't get downhearted for any reason and dont even dare to compare ur applications with mine, good luck to everyone, may Canada's soil be under your shoes soon!

Timeline:
Application sumbission date: 27.02.2020
SP+SOWP
Ages: 28+28
Citizenship: Azerbaijan
Biometrics done: 03.03.2020 +04.03.2020
No medical, no PCC are needed
Education: BA degree in Management (5 yrs, lang-Russian)
Program/College applied: 1 year PG Human Resources Management program with CO-OP/George Brown College/Sep 2020
Work experience: 3 years in Office Administration in UAE
POF: 39.5K CAD
IELTS for SP: Academic 7.0 (L7.5, R7.0, W6.5, S7.5)
IELTS for SOWP: N/A
Ties to the country of residence: Letter from SP's UAE Employer stating that job in HR field will be given upon completion of the program. A letter from SOWP's Employer about granting him an unpaid leave with holding the position under his name for a year long duration.
Ties to the home country: property under SP's name (65K Usd), family members.
And finally the most important detail: zodiac sign of SP - Cancer.

After 5 months of waiting, the SP applicant did heart-shakingly apply for GCMS notes (28.07.2020) and has received the notes today on 10.08.2020 stated that applications were "REFUSED"

Reasons:
SP- professional and academic background, financial situation, cost & difficulty of undertaking foreign education, therefore I turned out to be not a genuine student.
SOWP - rejected bcs of SP.

ATTENTION!!!!

Eligibility started on some day between 25.07.2020 - 30.07.2020. And decision as per the notes was made on 28.07.2020.

ATTENTION!!!!
Status in GC key account: still eligibilty review + background check (like nothing happened).
Applications have been processed in Abu dhabi and Ho Chi Minh (damn).

I am ready to accept your condolences.

If you have any questions about my refusal don't hesitate to contact me by mail: musicbebebe@gmail.com

P.S
Naeem, Areeb, Hasith, Don, Amroz, Awais, Anim, Amina, Tala, Saif, Mohammed, Ngumbau, Abishek, Sana, Sounjaya, Alba, Joy, Ben, Christy, Rizwan, Husnain, Mubarak and of course @demme343 -- I'm more than happy for finding you on this forum! Good luck to yall.

P.S.S
I am happy that I have no post refusal syndrome that says "Canada is a bad country and my case was super strong" Canada is still a great country and I will try again, but not soon.

Xoxo,
Sam
Hi Sam,

Have you received further update to your application? I applied for GCMS note too since VO is non-responsive.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hi Sam,

Have you received further update to your application? I applied for GCMS note too since VO is non-responsive.
Hey bruh,
Nah nothing is updated, it still says the same. The webform I sent after gcms refusal date (28.07.2020) also says "we r progressing ur app".
Whenever I wanna laugh I log in to gc key and look at "we are reviewing whether u meet the eligibility requirements".

• Haha
Reactions: demme343

Eng.abla

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hey bruh,
Nah nothing is updated, it still says the same. The webform I sent after gcms refusal date (28.07.2020) also says "we r progressing ur app".
Whenever I wanna laugh I log in to gc key and look at "we are reviewing whether u meet the eligibility requirements".
Omg so they replied to your webform saying that they are processing your application!!? Did you do your biometrics?

At least they are replying to your webforms.
I really hope that they will change the outcome and not satisfied with Ho Chi Minh evaluation

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Omg so they replied to your webform saying that they are processing your application!!? Did you do your biometrics?

At least they are replying to your webforms.
I really hope that they will change the outcome and not satisfied with Ho Chi Minh evaluation
Yeah, imagine, lol
Did bio, on 03.03.2020.
I don't even want smth to change after all of this.

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020
Hehe i knew your reply before i even asked. “No update” just like others:confused:. Whats your plan?
Yeah, I see no one received any update :(
I did already request admission withdrawal from GBC, they were understanding and charged 100 cad only even for GCMS refusal (since I received no official refusal letter yet).
Im gonna think of my other plans after a year. Surely won't reapply for Jan 2020.