+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused group 5 applicant

Webster17

Aug 9, 2020
Hi everyone, I am a G5 refugee applicant currently residing in Ethiopia now, previously i had a group 5 application in Sudan but i was unable to provide proof of RSD document ,my application was already transferred to Rome office i was waiting for my medical at that time .Now I have started a new g5 application I was wondering if my previous application could be used as a template to propagate my new application process timeline.Thanks

Last edited:

Mataan7

Aug 9, 2020
They will ask you in application form (IMM 0008/Schedule 2) if you had any past process with Canada that was refused if yes they will ask you why they have been refused so in your case i think i will be ok cuz the problem was lack of documents.

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Hi everyone, I am a G5 refugee applicant currently residing in Ethiopia now, previously i had a group 5 application in Sudan but i was unable to provide proof of RSD document ,my application was already transferred to Rome office i was waiting for my medical at that time .Now I have started a new g5 application I was wondering if my previous application could be used as a template to propagate my new application process timeline.Thanks
Are they gave you new gnumber or you are using old gnumber

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Do you get a approval letter

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Are you get new application number or u still using old one

Webster17

Aug 9, 2020
They will ask you in application form (IMM 0008/Schedule 2) if you had any past process with Canada that was refused if yes they will ask you why they have been refused so in your case i think i will be ok cuz the problem was lack of documents.
Ya I already mentioned there that I applied before..

Webster17

Aug 9, 2020
What about interview
Nothing so far but after the file was sent to kenya office on my online status check i saw that there is a new statement that says we started processing your application on Nov 7th 2020, not sure what it means though

Abdi987

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
Nothing so far but after the file was sent to kenya office on my online status check i saw that there is a new statement that says we started processing your application on Nov 7th 2020, not sure what it means though
I hope January you will get interview

Reactions: Webster17