+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Refused for the 3rd time. SOP consideration

Lifo32

Dec 23, 2019
Hello everyone. Today I refused for the 3rd time on the ground of purpose of visit. I’d highly appreciate to take a time and consider my SOP even though I don’t think I’d apply for the 4th time I just want to know what has gone wrong with my SOP. Really Really thank you:
Why studying abroad? Why Canada?
‘’Pathogens evolve just as humans’ immune system evolve. They evolve to have a chance at fighting with humans. But what we have in advantage is the power of thinking and intelligence. Would you like be one of these people who thinks and works hard to find out, for example, if they can treat cancer cells using some kind of special bacteria or virus?’’ There were my teacher’s words describing how is it like to be a biomedical science professional in grade 10. As a student with a passion for healthcare since a very young age due to having an unpleasant memory of seeing my father in operation room and facing the fear of losing him because of a severe heart attack when I was a little kid, these words inspired me. I became passionate about biomed. The whole 10th grade I was researching about the field, possible programs, considering different universities etc. Which disappointingly, as a result, I realized there are a few and limited biomed programs. Once I even talked to the above-mentioned- teacher concerning this issue and he responded the most considerable pathway is to obtain a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering and then pursue a master’s degree in biomedical science but this program is only offered in two universities of Tehran and Tarbiat Modares. I was completely disappointed about biomed. I tried to pursue my passion for healthcare in other degrees, But the more I researched the more I realized no other degree can satisfy me as biomed does. I understood studying abroad is a must for me.
Given that I’m able to communicate in English, I chose Canada as my study destination; since it offers one of the highest standards in education for the subject in the English-speaking world. In order to have a smooth transition to university I applied to 3 Canadian high schools and credit to my hard work and achievements (e.g. keeping an average GPA higher than 3.68 out of 4 in all of my years of study in high school), I received admission offers with a sum of 6920$ CAD scholarships. Columbia int. college is also a top high school and has a very successful track record of admitting its alumni to the best Canadian universities.

So far, I’ve considered several biomed programs at Canadian universities. And therefore have created a list of target universities with pros and cons of each one of them mentioned. The universities of Ottawa, Waterloo and Calgary are the first three on my list.
Based on my research, these universities are highly research-oriented which is quite important for the field of biomedical science. For example, the University of Ottawa(U of O) which is my first target university; provides advanced research facilities alongside expert research supervisors. An example of that is over 1100 advanced teaching and research laboratories which U of O provides. It also offers the ‘’Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(UROP)’’ which involves students to work on a research project with the supervision of a faculty member during an academic year.
The biomed program at U of O doesn’t only offer a bachelor but an inter- disciplinary education. That makes me even more interested in the program.
Another fascinating matter about studying biomedical science at the U of O is that in the 3rd year of studying I can participate in the co-op program. That will give me an experience of hands-on, work exposure and let me test my classroom knowledge in real-life situations and as a result, I’ll gain valuable working skills.
My plans after graduation:
Considering I’m in high school right now, currently, my focus is more on finishing high school and entering university. Along with that, I have plans for the time after I graduated.
I have considered research as my career. I believe studying at the research- oriented uOttawa, participating in the research program(UROP) and involving in the co-op program will prepare me in the best way for a research career when I’m back home. I foresee a very successful future for myself working at any Iranian public sector research organizations. By efforts of the public sector, research has massively grown in the last decades in Iran; so that only Tehran, Iran, and Shahid Beheshti universities as parts of the public sector, possess over 140 health research centers in the city of Tehran. Obviously, these numerous research centers need scientists and as a benefit, I can secure a job in a variety of different disciplines such as hematology, oncology, pathology, etc. considering that U of O will provide me an inter-disciplinary qualification.
Moreover, I always have wanted to play my part in the growth and development of my country. I believe there are lots of things that can be done a lot better. In order to satisfy my desire, I’m willing to become an

entrepreneur and play a role in the development of healthcare for my people. Despite I’m not certain about what I want to do and I’m just a 16-year-old boy right now and it’ll take many years for me to gain the maturity, leadership traits, experience, knowledge, and skills to do such a hard task; but I’m fully determined to do so.
My supporters:
My parents and my lovely brother are supporting me in my decision with a great deal of passion and encouragement, despite the understandable concern for the long distance.
My parents believe in my goal. They invested their life in me; I will definitely return the investment one day, by coming back from Canada to them in the best version of myself.
With great hope for the future, I look forward to your positive decision. Thank you very much for considering my application.

Aric127

Star Member
May 15, 2017
Hello everyone. Today I refused for the 3rd time on the ground of purpose of visit. I’d highly appreciate to take a time and consider my SOP even though I don’t think I’d apply for the 4th time I just want to know what has gone wrong with my SOP. Really Really thank you:
‘’Pathogens evolve just as humans’ immune system evolve. They evolve to have a chance at fighting with humans. But what we have in advantage is the power of thinking and intelligence. Would you like be one of these people who thinks and works hard to find out, for example, if they can treat cancer cells using some kind of special bacteria or virus?’’ There were my teacher’s words describing how is it like to be a biomedical science professional in grade 10. As a student with a passion for healthcare since a very young age due to having an unpleasant memory of seeing my father in operation room and facing the fear of losing him because of a severe heart attack when I was a little kid, these words inspired me. I became passionate about biomed. The whole 10th grade I was researching about the field, possible programs, considering different universities etc. Which disappointingly, as a result, I realized there are a few and limited biomed programs. Once I even talked to the above-mentioned- teacher concerning this issue and he responded the most considerable pathway is to obtain a bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering and then pursue a master’s degree in biomedical science but this program is only offered in two universities of Tehran and Tarbiat Modares. I was completely disappointed about biomed. I tried to pursue my passion for healthcare in other degrees, But the more I researched the more I realized no other degree can satisfy me as biomed does. I understood studying abroad is a must for me.
Given that I’m able to communicate in English, I chose Canada as my study destination; since it offers one of the highest standards in education for the subject in the English-speaking world. In order to have a smooth transition to university I applied to 3 Canadian high schools and credit to my hard work and achievements (e.g. keeping an average GPA higher than 3.68 out of 4 in all of my years of study in high school), I received admission offers with a sum of 6920$ CAD scholarships. Columbia int. college is also a top high school and has a very successful track record of admitting its alumni to the best Canadian universities.

So far, I’ve considered several biomed programs at Canadian universities. And therefore have created a list of target universities with pros and cons of each one of them mentioned. The universities of Ottawa, Waterloo and Calgary are the first three on my list.
Based on my research, these universities are highly research-oriented which is quite important for the field of biomedical science. For example, the University of Ottawa(U of O) which is my first target university; provides advanced research facilities alongside expert research supervisors. An example of that is over 1100 advanced teaching and research laboratories which U of O provides. It also offers the ‘’Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(UROP)’’ which involves students to work on a research project with the supervision of a faculty member during an academic year.
The biomed program at U of O doesn’t only offer a bachelor but an inter- disciplinary education. That makes me even more interested in the program.
Another fascinating matter about studying biomedical science at the U of O is that in the 3rd year of studying I can participate in the co-op program. That will give me an experience of hands-on, work exposure and let me test my classroom knowledge in real-life situations and as a result, I’ll gain valuable working skills.
Considering I’m in high school right now, currently, my focus is more on finishing high school and entering university. Along with that, I have plans for the time after I graduated.
I have considered research as my career. I believe studying at the research- oriented uOttawa, participating in the research program(UROP) and involving in the co-op program will prepare me in the best way for a research career when I’m back home. I foresee a very successful future for myself working at any Iranian public sector research organizations. By efforts of the public sector, research has massively grown in the last decades in Iran; so that only Tehran, Iran, and Shahid Beheshti universities as parts of the public sector, possess over 140 health research centers in the city of Tehran. Obviously, these numerous research centers need scientists and as a benefit, I can secure a job in a variety of different disciplines such as hematology, oncology, pathology, etc. considering that U of O will provide me an inter-disciplinary qualification.
Moreover, I always have wanted to play my part in the growth and development of my country. I believe there are lots of things that can be done a lot better. In order to satisfy my desire, I’m willing to become an

entrepreneur and play a role in the development of healthcare for my people. Despite I’m not certain about what I want to do and I’m just a 16-year-old boy right now and it’ll take many years for me to gain the maturity, leadership traits, experience, knowledge, and skills to do such a hard task; but I’m fully determined to do so.
My supporters:
My parents and my lovely brother are supporting me in my decision with a great deal of passion and encouragement, despite the understandable concern for the long distance.
My parents believe in my goal. They invested their life in me; I will definitely return the investment one day, by coming back from Canada to them in the best version of myself.
With great hope for the future, I look forward to your positive decision. Thank you very much for considering my application.
Dear @Lifo,
Sorry to hear this :-(
Can you able to share the timeline of your application and the actual response/reason for the rejection to review better.

Reactions: Lifo32

niruda

Star Member
Sep 17, 2019

My supporters:
You need to explain why you cant study the same program in your country? Canadian education is expensive and local education will be much cheaper.

Lifo32

Dec 23, 2019
Dear @Lifo,
Sorry to hear this :-(
Can you able to share the timeline of your application and the actual response/reason for the rejection to review better.
Thank you for your response. I submitted my application on March 30. And refused on April 16 • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

Lifo32

Dec 23, 2019
You need to explain why you cant study the same program in your country? Canadian education is expensive and local education will be much cheaper.
I appreciate your response but as you can see I already have done that in my SOP. I have written it with details like researches I have done, I talked to my teacher and he advised me the best pathway for the degree I want to pursue, and I cleared that why the pathway is not suitable and then written I researched alternative degrees and why I’m not willing to study another degree in my home country.

Aish8

Star Member
Apr 17, 2019
Thank you for your response. I submitted my application on March 30. And refused on April 16 • I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
Was it through SDS? Which country did you apply from?

vikenfirakezi

Star Member
Feb 24, 2020

My supporters:
Im just sharing my point of view. Please don't get offended or smth. I was criticized for my SOP by diff ppl and i thanked them for their points of view. FYI i am waiting for my SP + SOWP decisions to be made.

This "Despite I’m not certain about what I want to do and I’m just a 16-year-old boy right now and it’ll take many years for me to gain the maturity", this sentence contradicts the whole what u said before that. U started with, my teacher said smth that gave me a huge whoa to think so that i planned etc etc. U did enrich ur words with even bigger full of intentions kinda words....aaaand at the end u say, u know, erm, well im not that sure what i want tho, as u know, im not that mature. U R! If u r talking about biomed, about ur intentions u r mature af!
Me, as a person from the side, think, well he is unsure about his intentions he is too not "mature". He might change his plans once he lands Canada. Like, well, i m mature now, i think id better stay in canada now.

Dont write like that. Ur beginning was super duper awesome. Continue in that mood and add some other supportive stuff like, if i work in Tehrani blah blah after graduation from canadian blah blah i will be able to get a job with annual salary of blah blah and by this i ll be able to support my family in financial manner.

Plus, u wrote that u were sad to know about impossibility to get biomed edu in Tehran. Support ur sayings with links from Tehran based universities' websites. Paste the links, prove that u really cannot get the desired edu in Tehran as blah blah.

And,
Describe why u did choose exactly edu in Canada? Why not UK? America? They are top 3 ranked counties in edu. And Canada is in 3 rd place. Add (and support) info about the competitive tuition fees, bcs it is really cheaper to get edu in Canada rather than in UK or US. Write everything down. Vanish beforehand all questions the officer might ask in his head.

And keep in mind, sometimes truth doesn't even look like a truth. SOP has to be LOGICAL and truthful.

Lemme know if u wanna ask anything else: musicbebebe@gmail.com

Good luck from ur neighbor country Azerbaijan,
Cheers,
Sam.

Reactions: wonderbly

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am confused why are you not applying for a bachelors of engineering at a university? Would also consider doing you BEng in Iran and apply for a masters in Canada.

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019

My supporters:
SOP is written very pretentious, and full of exaggerated claims, and doesn't say anything about your purpose of doing a study course in Canada.

XPERTGAIN

Jan 24, 2020
Hello House, please have been refused 3 times too. I have received my gcms and repackage another LOE.
Also which option will be better for me is it to apply with my 2 kids or apply alone?
Below is my JUSTIFICATION and LOE Letter. (Please Comment, Correct and Update)

Respected Authority,
Ref: Application No S302942187, UCI No 11-2305-6111
Subject: Re-application of Student Visa Permit
Name: Iriagbonse Iyabo Institute: Brandon University Course: Science Duration: 4 years

I had applied for a study permit for Canada on February 07, 2020 for the course of Bachelor of Science in Brandon University and got the visa rejection again on February 24, 2020.

The study permit was rejected for the following reasons:
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 216(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation.
• Pursuant to paragraph 220(a) of the IRPA, I am not satisfied that you have sufficient and available financial resources, without working in Canada, to pay the tuition fees for the course or program of studies that you intend to pursue.
I also ordered GCMS notes and have gone through the detailed rejection reasons

I wish to offer following clarifications/explanation to the same with a request to kindly reconsider my application and grant me the study permit.

1) Family Ties
Nigeria means everything to me. My whole family, relatives, and friends live in Nigeria and I have spent my whole life with them and living away from your family and friends is a very hard thing to do. The city where I live (Nasarawa State) is one of the most peaceful state in Nigeria. My late father younger brother three sons(Frank Aimiamiosa 20years old, Osas Aimiamiosa 17 years old, and Iyobo Aimiamiosa 15 years old) lives in Nigeria but in a boarding school and as the eldest cousin in the family, it is my duty to look after them since their parents are late too. So whenever they are on school holiday they live with me. Hence on completion of my course I will return to my county to my family, relatives, and friends.
We are eight (8) persons living together in my husband house as one family. These includes my lovely husband (Sponsor) Mr. Nwaja Chuks, he is 41 years , a computer networking engineer . My sweet Grandmother Mrs Juliana Osagie,she is 82 years , she a pensioner. My Husband aged parents Mr. and Mrs. Appeal Nwaja in their mid 60s who moved in with us since February 2020 due to their poor health conditions although my father in-law have his own small business Sunset Gas Refill and accessories Enterprise in Lagos worth 26 million naira .
Then my husband youngest brother Moses Nwaja who is 16 years old also lives with us, he’s a student in higher school.
And with my 2 lovely sons Great Enofe 7 years and Efe Lucky 4 years old.
However, I pleaded and reasoned with Visa Officer to grant visa also to my two kids in order to accompany me to Canada base on these reasons:
• My precious sons are minors (7years old and 4years old).
• My house helper cannot cater for my precious two sons morally and emotionally because her attention is mainly needed for my sweet grandmother. So leaving my precious kids behind in Nigeria will affect my concentrations in my studies.
• My absence for four years of my studies will definitely affect them morally, emotionally and psychologically.
• Their health and academy performances will indeed be affected as well.
• I have already made schooling arrangement of my sons with a public school close to Brandon University in Canada. Becky Keeler (Administrative Assistant) Ecole New Era School, 527 Louise Avenue, Brandon, Manitoba, R7A 0X1,204-729-3161

2) Employment Ties
Since I finished my Higher National Diploma program (HND Microbiology) at Auchi Polytechnic, Edo State Nigeria in 2007, I have been working as a Science teacher. From 2007 to 2008 I was DIRECTOR OF STUDIES in Bamaka Int’l School, Abesan Estate, Ipaja, Lagos, Nigeria and I tutor in Biology, Chemistry and Agriculture Science. In 2008 to2009, I took part in the mandatory Nigerian Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme in Maiduguri Secondary School in Borno State, Nigeria where I tutor in Biology and Chemistry. Thereafter from 2009 to 2013, i.e for four years, I tutor in Science subjects (chemistry and biology ) in Emmafel Secondary School, Lagos Nigeria. And in 2013 till date, I was employed as a Biology and Chemistry teacher in Divine Standard Academy, Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
Divine Standard Academy management of the school is aware of my career pursue in Canada and granted me permission to apply as well that’s why I was given a recommendation letter with an assurance that after my 4 years studies in Canada they will recommend me to a public university in Abuja FCT, Nigeria ( Abuja University) and also promised to support my fees with the sum of one million naira ($3,597) when resuming my studies in Canada due to my performances since I have been working with them till date.

3) Insufficient Financial Resources
In total at least for my schooling and kids school and expenses I have over (CAD) $46,000 in bank account, excluding other assets.
My Sponsor who is also my husband have current balance of over N10,000,000 ($36,635) which exceeds my cost tuition fee and living expenses for two years. I have attached my sponsor new bank statement in connection to my application.
My new current bank statements balance is over of N3,000,000 (CAD $10,991) which covers living expenses of my kids and mine too. I have attached my bank statement in connection to my application.
Other Asset includes:
My Sponsor Company Ojo System Enterprises net worth is 52 million naira(CAD$190,503).This firm is into export and import of computer system, sales, supply and maintenance of computer system, CCTV cameras installations, system networking and general contracts). Sponsor yearly profit is worth more than N30,000 000 (CAD$ 109,091)
Sponsor 5 Bedroom Duplex Detached Building current worth valued at N48, 000,000 (CAD$ 175,849)Its owned by both of us.
Sponsor Landed Property: 1500sqm land at Manaji Road , Nasarawa State current worth value N12,000,000 (Twelve million naira ) (CAD$43,962)
Sponsor 1000sqm land at Orozo Abuja current worth value is 4 million naira (CAD$ 14,654).
Sponsor and Applicant Car: Lexus RX 330 worth N3.5million Naira ($12,822), Ford Edge Titanium worth N3.6million naira ($ 13,188).

I would be grateful if you consider my application and permit me to study the program of Bachelor of Science in Brandon University.
Thanking you,

XPERTGAIN

Jan 24, 2020
PAGE CONTINUE........
LOE LETTER
Subject: Letter of Explanation for a Study Visa.
I am pleased to apply for the student visa of Canada and I am re-submitting my application for your consideration.
I completed my Higher National Diploma in Microbiology in Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, Nigeria in 2007. During my time in polytechnic, I was a member of the Health Information group .The group is involved in teaching small communities around my polytechnic about health and how to practice proper hygiene in order to be free from diseases caused by micro-organisms, bacterial ,etc. It was there that my latent passion for educating and impacting of knowledge was quickened. So my enthusiasm for teaching increased with the knowledge that degree in science courses (Biology) will teach me the changes in health occurring in the world and this transferable knowledge is highly valued by many. On graduation I will gain a qualification that could open up greater opportunities for me when I return back to my country Nigeria after my studies.
Therefore, I plan starting my degree program in Science (Biology) in Brandon University, Canada in January, 2020. The duration of the program is four years.

Why Canada
Canada was the first and final choice for me when I was in a phase to choose a country for my bachelor degree because of some straightforward reasons. The education system of Canada is brilliant in all sorts of ways and ranked as best among the whole world. In addition to that, Canada is a safe and peaceful nation with superb health care facilities.
All Canadian institutes provide a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment in which one can create and nurture their true potential. Canadian qualification will surely be a strong base for boosting my career and building my future.
Every year, talented students from all over the globe do come Canada to study so that they can make their dream come true. Studying with them will surely expose me to their cultures and ethics, as well as improvise my communication skills.
I am convinced that Canada is a better option compared to other destinations because it has developed a first rate education system with high standards and Global Recognition.
Why Brandon University
Brandon University is well known for its advanced programs ,excellent facilities and opportunities which is ideal for me in pursuing my specialization, since it provides a unique mix of educational advantages.
Moreover, studying in Canada will help me understand diversity as it relates to languages and culture which will help me when I return to Nigeria after my studies.
After consulting with my peers who are senior lecturers in universities, checking course contents thoroughly online and looking for a country that has an excellent Institution / academic reputation, superb facilities, credible lecturers, exciting students, social scene and friendly atmosphere I am pleased to say that Brandon University in Canada ticks all the boxes for me.
Although all universities offer an opportunity for students to expand their horizons but Brandon University provides some very unique and special opportunities that will help me grow academically, intellectually and socially. BU has incredible talented and dedicated professors that teach in small class environments. The professors and staffs are strong believers in student success and are determined to ensure that student experiences in the classroom and on campus are second to none.
Moreover, BU encourage students to push their intellectual boundaries and place great emphasis on career enhancing experiences, something that will help the students to prosper after they graduate. I had always had a desire to consider a career as a Science lecturer in future, studying Science in Brandon University will allow me to remain in touch with the subject matter that I am so enthusiastic about and also allow me to transfer my knowledge, interest and guidance to a whole new generation of students when I return to my country. I think now is the right time to realize my dreams as I currently work as a Science teacher.
Taking up Degree in Science on international level is something which is quite lucrative for me and the employer. I will get a wonderful chance to lay a very strong foundation for my career with global mindset. This four (4) years course program structure will help me in learning in depth of the modern methods of working and keeping up with the high end technology used in the market, equipment and also will teach me about the new techniques which are used in the education sectors.
I am certain that my chosen course is right for me and I am sure that having this degree would ensure better employment opportunities and a successful career back at home not only is it something that inspired me, but it is something that I have relevant experience in.
Bachelor Degree in Science from a reputable institution like Brandon University in Canada will certainly equip me with the skills needed to effectively train and manage any team or students as well help me move up the corporate ladder in the knowledge of Science.

XPERTGAIN

Jan 24, 2020
LAST PAGE OF MY LOE

Education/ Employment History
I completed my Higher National Diploma in Microbiology in Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, Nigeria in 2007. During my time in polytechnic, I was a member of the Health Information group .The group is involved in teaching small communities around my polytechnic about health and how to practice proper hygiene in order to be free from diseases caused by micro-organisms, bacterial ,etc. It was there that my latent passion for educating and impacting of knowledge was quickened. So my enthusiasm for teaching increased with the knowledge that degree in science courses will teach me the changes in health occurring in the world and this transferable knowledge is highly valued by many. On graduation I will gain a qualification that could open up greater opportunities for me when I return back to my country Nigeria after my studies.

Since I finished my Higher National Diploma program (HND Microbiology) at Auchi Polytechnic, Edo State Nigeria in 2007, I have been working as a Science teacher.
In 2007- 2008, I was DIRECTOR OF STUDIES in Bamaka Int’l School, Abesan Estate, Ipaja, Lagos, Nigeria and I tutor Biology, Chemistry and Agriculture Science
In 2008 to 2009, that is for 12 months I took part in the mandatory Nigerian Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme in Maiduguri Secondary School in Borno State, Nigeria where I taught Biology and Chemistry.
In 2009 to 2013, i.e for four years,I taught Science subjects (chemistry and biology ) in Emmafel Secondary School, Lagos Nigeria. I tutor in senior secondary school from SS1 to SS3 students.
In 2013 till date, i.e for about 7 years now I was employed as a Biology and Chemistry teacher in Divine Standard Academy, Nasarawa State, Nigeria.
The management of the school is aware of my career pursue in Canada and Promised to support my fees with the sum of one million naira ($3,597) when resuming my studies in Canada due to my performances since I have been working with them.

Career Prospects in My Home Country
After completion of my degree in Canada I intend to come back to my home country with the outstanding teaching skill and join education sector which continues to thrive in Nigeria.
In past decade, the world has shown tremendous growth in education sector and there is and will be a huge demand for science teachers in near future. So, I would like to come back to my home country and join some reputed organization to make a bright career.
Hence, after completing my course I am confident that I will easily get a suitable job in teaching in my country Nigeria. At the end, my only goal is to be a successful and dynamic professional in near future which can make me stand out among all. Also, I have arranged to pay CAD $ 7,569 - $8,301, my course tuition fee as soon as I get to Brandon University to cover my first year living expenses. Brandon University management don’t accept part or full payment till student arrive.
The management of Divine Standard Academy my current work place promised to give me a recommendation letter to Abuja University (Public University) in Nigeria where I will be employed as one the science lecturers on my return to Nigeria.

Financial Status
My Sponsor have current balance of over N10,000,000 ($36,635) which exceeds my cost tuition fee and living expenses for two years. I have attached sponsor bank statement in connection to my application.
My current bank statements balance is over of N3,000,000 (CAD $10,991) which covers living expenses of my kids and mine too. I have attached my bank statement in connection to my application.
Other Asset includes:
My Sponsor Company Ojo System Enterprises who is into export and import of computer system, sales, supply and maintenance of computer system, CCTV cameras installations, system networking and general contracts) net worth CAD$190,503.
Sponsor 5 Bedroom Duplex Detached Building current worth valued at fifty two million naira (N48, 000,000) i.e (CAD$ 175,849)
Sponsor Landed Property: 1500sqm land at Maranji Road , Nasarawa State current worth value N12,000,000 (Twelve million naira ) (CAD$43,962)
Sponsor 1000sqm land at Orozo Abuja current worth value is 4 million naira (CAD$ 14,654).
Sponsor and Applicant Cars: Lexus RX 330 worth N3.5million Naira ($12,822), Ford Edge Titanium worth N3.6million naira ($ 13,188).

As mentioned in this Letter of Explanation, my decisions to study in Canada rather than in Nigeria are very straight forward. I have taken these decisions by considering many factors which I have mentioned in this letter and purpose of my visit is very clear. I have secured an admission into a public University with a good current academic performance and recommendation from my employer.
My sponsors also have sufficient financial resources to pay for my tuition and living expenses and two precious kids and I have no criminal background.
For these reasons, I strongly believe that I meet all the eligibility requirements to study in Canada and I humbly request you in your wisdom and understanding to grant me a study permit so that I can have this opportunity to study in Canada and thereafter return home to achieve my dreams.
I am very much thankful to you for giving me your valuable time to process my student visa application.
Sincerely,
Iriagbonse Iyabo

Last edited by a moderator:

jweekend

Champion Member
Dec 13, 2019
PAGE CONTINUE........
LOE LETTER
Subject: Letter of Explanation for a Study Visa.
I am pleased to apply for the student visa of Canada and I am re-submitting my application for your consideration.
I completed my Higher National Diploma in Microbiology in Auchi Polytechnic, Auchi, Nigeria in 2007. During my time in polytechnic, I was a member of the Health Information group .The group is involved in teaching small communities around my polytechnic about health and how to practice proper hygiene in order to be free from diseases caused by micro-organisms, bacterial ,etc. It was there that my latent passion for educating and impacting of knowledge was quickened. So my enthusiasm for teaching increased with the knowledge that degree in science courses (Biology) will teach me the changes in health occurring in the world and this transferable knowledge is highly valued by many. On graduation I will gain a qualification that could open up greater opportunities for me when I return back to my country Nigeria after my studies.
Therefore, I plan starting my degree program in Science (Biology) in Brandon University, Canada in January, 2020. The duration of the program is four years.

Why Canada
Canada was the first and final choice for me when I was in a phase to choose a country for my bachelor degree because of some straightforward reasons. The education system of Canada is brilliant in all sorts of ways and ranked as best among the whole world. In addition to that, Canada is a safe and peaceful nation with superb health care facilities.
All Canadian institutes provide a dynamic, innovative and challenging environment in which one can create and nurture their true potential. Canadian qualification will surely be a strong base for boosting my career and building my future.
Every year, talented students from all over the globe do come Canada to study so that they can make their dream come true. Studying with them will surely expose me to their cultures and ethics, as well as improvise my communication skills.
I am convinced that Canada is a better option compared to other destinations because it has developed a first rate education system with high standards and Global Recognition.
Why Brandon University
Brandon University is well known for its advanced programs ,excellent facilities and opportunities which is ideal for me in pursuing my specialization, since it provides a unique mix of educational advantages.
Moreover, studying in Canada will help me understand diversity as it relates to languages and culture which will help me when I return to Nigeria after my studies.
After consulting with my peers who are senior lecturers in universities, checking course contents thoroughly online and looking for a country that has an excellent Institution / academic reputation, superb facilities, credible lecturers, exciting students, social scene and friendly atmosphere I am pleased to say that Brandon University in Canada ticks all the boxes for me.
Although all universities offer an opportunity for students to expand their horizons but Brandon University provides some very unique and special opportunities that will help me grow academically, intellectually and socially. BU has incredible talented and dedicated professors that teach in small class environments. The professors and staffs are strong believers in student success and are determined to ensure that student experiences in the classroom and on campus are second to none.
Moreover, BU encourage students to push their intellectual boundaries and place great emphasis on career enhancing experiences, something that will help the students to prosper after they graduate. I had always had a desire to consider a career as a Science lecturer in future, studying Science in Brandon University will allow me to remain in touch with the subject matter that I am so enthusiastic about and also allow me to transfer my knowledge, interest and guidance to a whole new generation of students when I return to my country. I think now is the right time to realize my dreams as I currently work as a Science teacher.
Taking up Degree in Science on international level is something which is quite lucrative for me and the employer. I will get a wonderful chance to lay a very strong foundation for my career with global mindset. This four (4) years course program structure will help me in learning in depth of the modern methods of working and keeping up with the high end technology used in the market, equipment and also will teach me about the new techniques which are used in the education sectors.
I am certain that my chosen course is right for me and I am sure that having this degree would ensure better employment opportunities and a successful career back at home not only is it something that inspired me, but it is something that I have relevant experience in.
Bachelor Degree in Science from a reputable institution like Brandon University in Canada will certainly equip me with the skills needed to effectively train and manage any team or students as well help me move up the corporate ladder in the knowledge of Science.
Where did you copy this from? Lol. Of course if you copy a template letter from the internet, the visa officer would just reject your application.